Children of the Night! (I've fallen for you)

Cuteness in Danger

“Hurry up, kids! You are going to be late for the recording!”

Their manager called out and all members of Infinite rushed outside the house. It was already 9am and the boys were late because Sungyeol accidentally overslept.

“Aish, Sungyeol, why did you oversleep?! You’ve made all of us in trouble!”

Sunggyu was nagging like a granny and other members were laughing at him and Sungyeol.

“Hyung, it’s not my fault! No one woke me up from bed this morning!”

“Well, whatever guys. Just cut it off and study the script!”

Manager hyung shouted and they just stayed silent. He was pretty scary when he’s angry. After about 20 minutes, they arrived at the station. Sungjong jumped out of the car and began looking everywhere like he was a little kid. Then they all got off and greeted to the staff of Children of the Night. Everyone welcomed them warmly.

“Wow, Infinite…It’s really grateful to have you guys here! The studio needs new flesh, you know!”

All of Infinite laughed shyly at the awkward joke that one of the gagmen made. They were still pretty new to the entertainment industry so pissing their sunbaes would cause them all in trouble.

“So, can you introduce one by one?”

They introduced themselves individually starting with Sunggyu and ending with their lovely maknae Sungjong.

“Oh, so you are the infamous Sungjong! Rumour has it you’re irresistible and seems like it’s true.”

Sungjong blushed at the said words and mumbled a faint “You’re too kind.”

One of the female casts pinched his cheeks and Sungjong just blushed staying still. He could never get used to it. Infinite just stood aside with smiles on their faces. Inside, they were feeling proud of their little maknae.

After a few hours of fixing makeup and preparing for the show, the filming started. Infinite really enjoyed the filming. It was relaxing and the atmosphere was warm and friendly. They showed off their charms one by one. It was Sungjong’s time and all of them were really anticipating it. They all knew that Sungjong was a master when it came to girl group dances and when he danced, they could always see a different Sungjong, a y and diva one. They always felt awed whenever they saw Sungjong dance.

“I’ll dance “Huh” by 4minute.”

Hearing Sungjong’s cute voice, everyone in the studio got excited. The staff got the fancams ready and then the music blasted out in the studio. As soon as Sungjong heard the music, his eyes changed from innocent ones into y ones. He swayed his hips seductively from side to side making the male audiences’ jaws dropped and drooled over him. Infinite felt the looks of others in the studio and became quite restless and shifted into their protective hyungs mode. Myungsoo was looking intently at the one person who was looking at his Jongie with longing eyes. It was Hwangbo noona who happened to be filming with them. Myungsoo never felt the threat in females but this time it was different. Hwangbo was much stronger than normal females and it made Myungsoo anxious. Earlier in the show, Myungsoo had felt uncomfortable because of the intimate actions of Hwangbo who was trying to be close to Jongie. He was lost in thought when the music stopped and Jongie had returned to his normal self, shy and cute. They praised him and then the filming crew announced that they would be resting for a while since they had to change the tape.

“That was awesome Jongie-ah!”

We praised him and he smiled brightly.

“Really?  Do you like it hyung?”

“Of course! You looked great like always.”

Sunggyu ruffled his hair and he pouted.

“Hyung! I don’t want the stylish noonas to style my hair again! It’s boring..”

We all laughed at his cute antics. Just then a voice was heard.

“Sungjong-ah, you were really awesome!”

We all turned to face the voice and found out it was Hwangbo noona.

“Oh, anneyonghaseyo noona!”

They all greeted but Hwangbo’s attention was only on Sungjong.

“Do you want a drink? Noona will buy you.”

“Oh…umm…”

Sungjong looked at his hyungs with uncertainty. He surely didn’t know why Hwangbo was being too nice to him. Since she was a sunbae he didn’t want to disappoint her at all. Sunggyu smiled to the lost maknae and told him to go along with Hwangbo noona.

When Sungjong was gone, Dongwoo was the one to start talking first.

“Seems like another one has fallen for our maknae’s charm..”

“I don’t like her eyes…”

Myungsoo said coldly startling the other members.

“What do you mean? Noonas always love cute ones, aren’t they?”

Sungyeol asked confusedly.

“I just got a feeling that this time is different. She was looking at Sungjong with a look that I can’t identify when he was dancing just now. The look in her eyes wasn’t the same like other girls. It was different.”

Myungsoo’s words made the members worried since Myungsoo was always the one who noticed things like that.

“What do we do? We can’t let him get hurt! You guys know that right? He is too innocent and fragile.”

Woohyun said with desperation.

“We all know that hyung and we won’t let him. Myungsoo was saying it was just a feeling. Nothing’s happened yet.”

Hoya said and Woohyun was just about to argue with him when Sunggyu cut them off.

“Whatever…we can’t let our guards down guys!”

Everyone nodded with agreement. After all, no want wanted their innocent angel to get hurt.

About 5 minutes later, Sungjong came back with arms full of drinks.

“Hyungs! I bought you something to drink! Sungyeollie hyung! I bought you coffee!!”

Infinite could just smile seeing their sweet sweet maknae. The caring nature of the maknae made them love him even more. They drank the drinks and fooled with each other. Then the filming started again.

“Well, why don’t we play a game?”

The host started and then he made the regular hosts and Infinite play games. Then he announced that the last game will be “Pocky Eating Game”. (A/N Sorry, I don’t know what to call this game and I haven’t watched the full show so I don’t know the order of the show. ^^)

“The last couple will be Hwangbo and Sungjong!”

The host announced and everyone clapped with anticipation. Infinite stiffened a bit but remained calm on the outside. Sungjong came forward and received the pocky.

“They really can kiss each other, right?”

“What?”

“I mean Hwangbo unnie and Sungjong can kiss each other without feeling shy because Sungjong is like a baby to unnie..”

The girls squealed after saying and Infinite saw Sungjong blush a little but he retained his composure.

“Don’t worry noona. You can think of me comfortably.”

His words made the studio go laughing crazily. Hwangbo grabbed Sungjong’s hands while laughing and removed his bangs covering his forehead. Sungjong put the pocky in his mouth and then Hwangbo joined him. They stared moving towards each other and Infinite’s breath hitched. They were moving closer and closer to each other. Then…

“Kyaaaa!”

“OMG!”

The studio was filled with squeals and laughter. Infinite thought they were dying of anger while Sungjong thought that he would die of embarrassment. Hwangbo was hitting the host who pushed her from behind and made her lips touched those of Sungjong’s. Sungjong was really embarrassed and sad because that was his first kiss. Meantime, Infinite was fuming with anger since they all know that it was his first real kiss….as long as he remembered….

How dare she steal my maknae’s first kiss!! Myungsoo was feeling like punching the nearest person but he couldn’t snap while filming of course.

After that incident, the show proceeded without any hitch. Then at the ending, the host asked Infinite’s feelings of coming to their show.

“What about Sungjong-shi? How do you feel? Is it great?”

“Well, it was of course great and it was also my first experience…”

“What? You haven’t kissed before?”

The host asked surprised.

“Yes, I haven’t.”

“Really? So that was your first kiss?!”

Hwangbo asked again and Infinite saw the happiness in her eyes despite she’s acting surprised.

“Neh..”

Sungjong said softly.

“I’m sorry Sungjong. It was not my first.”

The studio cracked into laughter again.

“I want to kiss Hwangbo too!”

Sungyeol whined while hugging Sungjong. They all laughed again.

 

 

After the show,

“Sungjong-ah!”

As Infinite was leaving the set, they heard Hwangbo called Sungjong.

“Oh…Hwangbo noona..”

Sungjong blinked surprised.

“I just want to say sorry for stealing your first kiss.”

Sungjong felt blush crept up to his cheeks.

“It’s ok..noona..”

“Here..”

Hwangbo grabbed Sungjong’s hand and put a lemon candy on his palm.

Sungjong widened his eyes.

“Omo!! Thank you so much noona!”

Sungjong smiled widely like a kid and Hwangbo just wanted to hug him tightly.

“Sungjong-ah! Come here! Gotta go now!”

“Coming hyung! Bye Noona!”

Sungjong waved to Hwangbo while running towards his hyungs. Hwangbo waved back although she was unsure if Sungjong would see her. She smiled goofily for unknown reasons.

 

Sungjong-ah…what is this feeling inside of me?

Are you an angel sent from heaven?

You look so pure and fragile that I just want to hug you and protect you from all the harms of this cruel world.

You’re younger than me by many years and I’m aware of that.

But why do I feel so right with you?

Is this feeling….love?

No matter what, I’ll make you mine and protect you from all the filthy hands of guys who want to touch you.

Sungjong-ah..just trust noona, ok?

 

 

A/N Ok! Firstly, I just want to say I am truly sorry for not updating for a long long time! I was so depressed that I had a writers block and stress from exam. I won’t say don’t blame me since it’s my fault. But I just hope you haven’t lost your interest in this fic. T.T From now on..I’ll try as much as I can to update this fic regularly.

Also, thanks for your lovely comments. They were wonderful. It’s also because of these comments that I gather my courage to update again. It’s really great to know how much you love this fic.

Hope you like this chapter! This story will get more and more interesting with hidden secrets so please look forward to it!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE! Your comments are really appreciated!

Thank you so much and special thanks to my lovely 72 subscribers! I can’t believe you stayed with me till now! I’m so grateful!

Another chapter will be up soon! Please let me know what you think of this chapter! ^^

I love You ALL!!

Khamsahamida!! ^^