Episode 2: Surprises

Boyfriend for 21 days ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

B1A4 - Because of you

{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEcF6-EPq8M&feature=relmfu]

 

 

(Part 1)

 

A couple of days later, you were seated in class, listening to an old lecturer explaining about the history of fashion. It was a little boring as the woman was speaking softly and you tried not to yawn right there, in front of her. You fished your phone out of your pocket and checked if you had received any new messages. Just then, the producer of BF21D texted you.

 

 

From: PD-nim ^^

JaeHwa, a car will be sent to your university after your classes ends. It's a white SUV. 

The driver will send you back to your place to prepare Infinite lunch. 

It's a surprise so please don't tell the boys, including L. Good Luck~!

 

Although this was a sudden, a smile was plastered on your face. Finally, I get to meet them again. So, what had happened after the first episode? You went back and SinMin bombarded you with tons of questions. You patiently answered all of her questions and you even told her what WooHyun said. She squealed and gave you a warm hug saying, "You're like, the luckiest fan ever!".

Of course, you still could not believe all this was happening to you. It was a dream come true and you were still living in the dream. You would be meeting Myungsoo again soon. Thinking this, your cheeks colored, heat rose in them.

"What are you smiling at?" HyungSeok poked your now blushing cheeks.

"Oh, just how nice the weather is today." You said, looking out to the window.

Thank goodness, it's nice and sunny outside. It would have been quite awkward if it was raining. He smiled and nodded, obviously sensing it wasn't about the weather, but he shook it off.

"Ah. Yeah, of course it's nice." He rolled his eyes and continued to listen to lecturer Yang. You rolled your eyes back at him and wished the time would go faster. You really missed Myungsoo although you both just met a few days ago. 

In half an hour, your wish was granted as the bell rung. You quickly shove your pencil case and files inside your bag.

"Hey, wanna go eat together? I'm starving." HyungSeok said.

"Sorry, I can't. I need to go somewhere." You replied with an apologetic look.

The boy looked at you suspiciously, "Don't tell me it's the Infinite thing again?"

You just smiled, "Why? Where's your girlfriend anyway?"

Park HyungSeok was actually SinMin's boyfriend and they just dated not too long ago. At first, you weren't sure if she should date by this age but then thought it was only fair to both of you if you had a 'boyfriend' also. HyungSeok was now a really popular internet ulzzang and he had decided to study fashion designing this year. He was a really sweet guy but had a badass attitude at times. As long as they both liked each other, you were happy for them.

"She's-"

"Here!" SinMin's voice was heard as soon as she walked into the room.

Chuckling, you asked her, "Do we still have fettuccine and cream at home?"

She nodded, "Yeah. Are you not following us for lunch?""

"Um." You grinned saying, "Enjoy guys! I'm leaving first okay?"

You didn't wait for them to reply and quickly walked down the stairs and out of the renowned building. As soon as you laid your eyes on the white car, you went inside the van and greeted the driver who greeted you back, joyfully.

Then, he drove you to the place you and your bestfriend lived. Once you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter