Episode 2: Surprises

Boyfriend for 21 days ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Boyfriend - One Day

{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZsTnoic2UY]

 

 

 

(Part 2)

 

Both of you were sent to the boy's new dormitory. You pressed the doorbell and in a little while, SungYeol's voice carried through the mini screen beside the door. 

 

"Who's out there?" He questioned, you could here the curious members asking each other if they had invited anyone. You didn't answer and Ailee covered the small camera with her palm.

 

"Hello?" SungYeol inquired again, you and Ailee suppressed laughters. "Don't think I don't know who this is. I can see a hand there!"

 

SungGyu, who was staring at his fried rice, said, "I bet you don't. Just open it up."

 

"I do! I swear I do! But I can't. What if there's crazy fangirls out there??"SungYeol asked, panicking.

 

"So you think our fans know where we live?"

 

"Huh?"

 

DongWoo snickered after hearing SungYeol and SungGyu talking back to each other numerous times. He got up and pressed the button so the door with unlock by itself. 

 

Yours and Ailee's giggles were heard as soon as you guys stepped into their place. You thought it was always amusing, listening to their conversations. 

 

Myungsoo's ears perked up after listening to the feminine voices. The members looked at each other, panicking. Then, your face appeared and relieved was washed over their faces.

 

"JaeHwa!" WooHyun looked happy and went up to you, giving you a hug. SungGyu saw the paper bag you were holding and put them in the kitchen.

 

Myungsoo instantly went up to you and playfully pushed WooHyun away. "Hands off."

 

You chuckled, seeing your boyfriend's protective side. "I brought someone with me today."

 

The boys gave you a questioning look and Ailee walked out of her hide out. "Ta-da," you said in a sing-song voice.

 

"Omo! It's Ailee noona!" You heard SungJong's voice squeaked and she gave a small wave. The members were a little starstruck because although they had debuted before her, they could not believe such an amazing vocalist was standing in their dorm. They stood up immediately and bowed at her, greeting the newly debuted singer and actress.

 

Ailee bowed back and grinned sheepishly, "Hello."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter