The Competition

Boyfriend for 21 days ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Boa - Ordinary Day

[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXM2O4teTc0]

 

 

 

It was on Thursday, 6pm, that your class was dismissed.

 

"At last!" You sighed happily and kept your sketches back into your file.

 

"Remember class, I want to see the complete sketches of the night gown on next Monday!" The lecturer said in a feline voice.

 

Students responded to him with a 'yes', some groaned and they all continued to walk out of the room. You and your best friend were always the last to go out.

 

SinMin waited patiently for you after she was done packing her stuff. "Hey, what do you wanna eat tonight? I'm really hungry."

 

"Maybe we could eat at home? I'm sick of us constantly eating the same food outside." You got up from your seat and exited the class with her.

 

"Sure." She said.

 

Both of you walked to the supermarket to buy ingredients for today's dinner and also for tomorrow's breakfast. You wanted to eat spaghetti today and she wanted to have waffles for tomorrow.

 

"What kind of pasta do you want? Can we not eat spaghetti? Pleaseeeeee." She did her famous puppy-eye expression and put both of her hands together.

 

You smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Then why don't we get the fettucini?" 

 

She grinned, took the packet of fettucini and a can of cheese carbonara from the shelves. You took the peppermint leaves and smelt it. Smells nice.

 

As both of you were walking to the frozen food section, your favorite song was heard. The song was aired and you hummed as your favorite singers sang.

 

SinMin picked two different kinds of waffles and put them in the basket. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter