Episode 1: First Date

Boyfriend for 21 days ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gna ft Sangchu - 오빠, 동생

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2b_RDDySNA&feature=related]

 

 

 

(Part 2)

 

"Where we going?" You questioned Myungsoo. Both of you were already seated in the moving van.

 

"That, my dear, is a surprise." Myungsoo winked at you.

 

"Aw, this is so not fair." You pouted, crossing your arms and slumping against the seat. You weren't feeling shy anymore as you thought you had to be yourself in front of your bias. Besides that, you're going to be on the telly so you had to talk. There were a couple of cameras in the car, recording both of you.

 

"It's worth the wait, trust me."Myungsoo held your hands again and gave you a reassuring squeeze from the seat next to you. You looked up into his brown eyes, and slowly nodded. Oh God, I could get used to seeing that everyday. His lips lifted into a smile once both of you made eye contact, and you felt yourself grinning back.

 

"Can you at least tell me how long it takes for us to reach there?"

 

"Uhm.." He pretended to think for a while, "Nope." 

 

You bite your lower lip, unsatisfied with his answer.

 

"That's so cute." Myungsoo grinned.

 

"What's cute?"

 

"The way that you bite your lip. It's cute." He responded, smiling.

 

"Oh…Thank you L." You replied awkwardly. How were you supposed to respond to that? You were happy though, because it was not everyday for you to receive compliments like this from a celebrity.

 

"L? You're not allowed to call me that." He said sternly.

 

You were taken aback, but everyone calls him L, no? "What do you mean? You're L."

 

"Well yeah, but you're my girlfriend now. Call me by my birth name at least." He grinned looking up, and you nodded in understanding.

 

"So, would you like to know more about me?" Myungsoo offered, still smiling.

 

You beamed, "I would very much appreciate that." 

 

"Just ask me any question." He prompted, "As many as you want."

 

Hearing this, questions swam around your head as you tried to figure out which one to ask first. There was simply too many things you want to know about him but you had decide to only ask a few.

 

"Okay. First question! If your dorm was set on fire and you were only allowed to take four things, whether it being a person or object, what and who would you take?"

 

He thought for few seconds, "Checkered shirts...fedora, ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter