Episode 1: First Date

Boyfriend for 21 days ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

p.s listen to the song while reading this okay? Feel the mood. <3

 

TTS - Library

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50DXkRgvuOw]

 

 

 

(Part 1) 

 

Your eyes widening, WooHyun's face surfaced in front of you. 

 

"W-WooHyun?" Your eyes glinted. You knew you were going to meet the Infinite boys but you weren't exactly prepared yet.

 

"The one and only." He flashed his should-be-award-winning-smile at you. He was your second bias in Infinite besides L and you were elated he was in front of you. "You're JaeHwa? Myungsoo's girlfriend, right?"

 

A smile was plastered on your face, "Yeah. It's a pleasure to meet you." You both greeted each other politely with a bow.

 

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

 

"A little." You answered honestly as it was your first time meeting celebrities and you weren't exactly calm. Even talking to WooHyun that moment make you starstruck.

 

"Don't worry, there's nothing to be nervous about." He said, waving away.

 

You shrugged and doubted, "I don't know. What if the other members don't like me? Especially SungGyu. He's a little scary sometimes."

 

WooHyun chuckled lightly, "That old hag? If he does something bad to you, have no fear, super WooHyun is here!" He announced dramatically as you both walked out of the elevator. You couldn't help but burst out laughing. He did a great job making me feel comfortable.

 

You could hear their new comeback song 'Chaser' being played and you wondered if they were still practicing the choreography again. WooHyun guided you to the practice room. Before opening the door, he looked at you, asking you if you were ready to meet the others. You composed yourself first, breathing in and out for a few times and then you nodded. He was amused, nevertheless, he opened the black door and motioned for you to enter first. 

 

The members didn't notice your presence as they were on full concentration mode, moving their feet and body to the catchy song. They wanted to perfect the choreography, there were after all, Infinite. 

 

WooHyun and you sat on the red cushioned seats at the back of the room. You look at the boys in admiration as they danced in sync, their natural charisma shone in the room. This is also one of the many reasons you loved them.  

 

As the song ended the boys wanted to retrieve their water bottles. They were tired and perched from all that intense dancing. Still amazed by their live rehearsal, you stood up and clapped your hands. They turned to look at you, stunned for a moment as they did not expect such a pretty girl as a fan of them. It wasn't prettiness - it was much more than that. You were breathtaking. Your pale, flawless skin seemed to almost glow in the dim light, and your eyes were piercingly sharp shade of gray. Of course, you were not aware of your beauty as you thought you look like every other girls out there. Just plain ordinary.

 

"You must be the long awaited JaeHwa." SungGyu managed to get out without squeaking as he extended his hand out to you, waiting for you to shake it.  It was true what Dongwoo said, his eyes 'disappeared'. You suppressed your laughter.

 

"Yes, that's me." You shook SungGyu's hand, smiling.

 

"I'm SungGyu, Infinite's leader and the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter