Chill

Boyfriend for 21 days ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nu'est - Sandy

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bovdE0w6gTs]

 

 

It was Saturday when you had to go to the University to learn about the theories of consumer psychology and action in Department of Psychology. There was once you wondered why you needed to learn this since you were only taking fashion design and you had decided to ask your lecturer if they had listed you by accident in this class. She said you needed to know fashion merchandising too and from then on, you kept working hard for this subject.

 

Mrs.Yang was explaining about the consumer behaviour and the psychologists do not have one theory of choice behaviour. You were getting really bored in class since you'd studied this chapter already last night. You wondered what your best friend was doing and looked beside you. There she was, munching on a packet of curry flavoured tacos in the middle of the class, smiling and writing her notes at the same time. 

 

"Psst..," You hissed. 

 

She looked at you and cocked her brow, "What?".

 

"Pass me the bag." You said.

 

"Bag? You mean my bag?" SinMin was confused, "Why on Earth?"

 

"No, you idiot. The bag of tacos." Rolling your eyes, you motioned for her to pass that to you.

 

"Ah. You better not finish them or I'll hit you." She warned and you smirked, "Nice to know.'

 

Both of you continued to pay attention to Mrs.Yang. Correction. SinMin was. You were inserting the crunchy snacks into your mouth while reading your text book. 

 

'The Nature of Models of Choice.' Was written in bold ink. You continued to read, "What is a choice? We all intuitively understand what choice is. It is a classically illustrated by the person walking down a road who hesitates at a fork in the road before choosing which route to take."

 

Interesting.

 

"Choice is characterised by conflict, uncertainty, and cognitive activity, and related psychological process can be observed." You continued to read, "Situations of this kind occur, however, we do not talk…"

 

Who am I kidding? This is so boring. 

 

You glanced at your wrist watch to check the time. It was 4.30pm already. Your eyes widened as you remembered what you needed to do later. Thankfully, the lecturer dismissed all of you.

 

HyungSeok, who was waiting for SinMin outside, walked into the class and asked if you were free later.

 

"No. The show is airing today and I have to watch it with Myungsoo later." You said, trying very hard not to smile.

 

HyungSeok frowned, "I know. But then it has been so long since we last hung out."

 

SinMin pulled HyungSeok's hand and told him to understand your situation but HyungSeok was still standing there, frowning deeply. As you looked at them, guilt washed over you. It was true. Ever since the filming for the first episode, you didn't have time to go out with them and they didn't say anything.

 

"She's neglecting us." He looked at SinMin sadly when you didn't say a word. "Let's just go." HyungSeok took his girlfriend's hand and wanted to walk out of the door.

 

"Wait!" You almost screamed.

 

Both of them turned around. You smiled brightly and walked to them, "I'm starving, let's go for dinner."

 

_______

 

"What do you guys want?" HyungSeok asked happily. He was getting so hyped up, the fact that you had decided to eat with them. Looking at his smiling face, you felt better. The three of you had decided to visit the newly opened Taco Bell in the campus. 

 

"I'll get two soft taco supremes with pepsi." SinMin ordered.

 

"Omg can I get everything? It's heaven here. Mexican food heaven." Your mouth was wide agape and you kept debating silently on what to order.

 

Both of them and the cashier laughed at you. "I recommend you the third combo." The lady said with a grin plastered on her face, "It's really good."

 

You agreed almost immediately and your lips broke into a smile. "I'll have that please."

 

"And I'll have a grilled stake stuff burritos and ice lemon tea." HyungSeok ordered and paid for the food.

 

SinMin and you carried the trays and found a seat on the corner of the restaurant, upstairs. The three of you plopped down on the red velvet cushion. You were sitting in front of the couples and all of you started to dig in the mouth watering food.

 

"What time will the show be on air?" HyungSeok asked.

 

"Eight." You spoke and took a sip on your soft drink.

 

"Woah, that's so soon. Are we all watching together?" His eyes glinted in happiness.

 

SinMin nudged her senseless boyfriend and whispered to him you and Myungsoo planned to watch that together already. Hyungseok's mouth automatically formed an O-shaped upon hearing that.

 

He acted nonchalant and waved what he said off. "I mean, if we're watching together then we can't make it. I'm really sorry. We have…um..errands to run. Yeah, very important erran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter