Congratulations!

Boyfriend for 21 days ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

F(x) - Is it Ok

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-IVLJfJEcg]

 

 

 

On Friday, the result of the winner will be coming out. You and SinMin rushed back home and you switched on the radio, adjusting the volume of the sound. Both of you changed into a more comfortable clothing. SinMin cooked kimchi stew and make kimbap for dinner. You helped her and took the plastic tray to the living room. It was a habit for both of you to eat in front of the telly although it was not on.

 

"Geojitmal irago jangnan ieottdago ppalli malhaeyo... Jebal..."  It was the last line of Don't Touch My Girlfriend, sang by Boyfriend's No MinWoo.

 

"Okay, so that was Boyfriend's new song titled Don't Touch My Girlfriend." LeeTeuk said cherrily.

 

"Hello people, this is LeeTeuk and EunHyuk speaking in Super Junior's Sukira, Kiss the Radio station." The DJs said in unison.

 

EunHyuk started, "Who are the cool men that we will introduce now?"

 

"Debut in year 2010." LeeTeuk chimed in.

 

"Trending idols, hard working idols, y idols, best idols. Idols which grabbed all the idol nicknames." EunHyuk said. "The seven members which were picked to be the faces of the most liked by their ten's. Exploding popularity that make these people move into a new dorm with three rooms and two bathrooms."

 

"And they were the winner for today's Music Bank. They are the guests today." LeeTeuk added. "Who are they? Please greet the listeners properly." 

 

SungGyu counted, "Hana, Deul, Set.."

 

"Anyeonghasaeyo. Infinite imnida." The members chorused, blissfully.

 

EunHyuk asked them to introduce themselves one by one and he also told them to tell the listeners their rolls in the group. They did as they were told in a joyful environment, full with jokes and laughters.

 

LeeTeuk said, "As promised, we are going to announce the winner yesterday's competition." 

 

"There were quite a number of listeners who got the correct answers but unfortunately, there will only be one winner." EunHyuk continued, "We had prepared a lucky draw box for L to pick. He's the visual of the group and if your username is printed on the paper he had taken, you will be the winner."

 

All the Inspirits who were listening to Sukira were all anxious about the result. Infinite clapped their hands in excitement and WooHyun whistled, grinning.

 

EunHyuk stood up from his chair and took the box from the staff. He then shook the box vigorously for a few seconds before asking L to put his hand into the box. L smiled as he inserted his right hand into the container, taking a piece of yellow paper and passed it to LeeTeuk.

 

"Woo~! I wonder whose the lucky girl. " DongWoo chuckled and SungYeol gave him a high-five.

 

"Who is it? Who is it?" SungJung asked the DJs, impatiently.

 

"Maknae, be patient." SungGyu tried to calm SungJung down. They all laughed at SunJung's action.

 

"Congratulation! Girl with the username you . Please call our radio station's number after one more song." EunHyuk said in a polite tone.

 

 

 

Infinit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter