Waking Up

Boyfriend for 21 days ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Miss A - Freeze

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GWhk2jhzwU&feature=related]

 

 

 

The next day, SinMin got up early at 8am to bake Cheese Tarts for you and Infinite. "Oh, she forgot to check her phone!"

 

She went to your room and took your white Blackberry from the table. You left your phone there yesterday and slept with SinMin at her bedroom. You never like to sleep alone because you were afraid of loneliness. That was one of the reason why you followed your best friend back to Korea as well.

 

'Meet your beloved boyfriend in Mapo-gu, Seongsan-dong, Woolim Entertainment at 12pm sharp.' SinMin read and decided to wake you up to get ready.

 

"Unnie~" She poked your cheeks with her index finger. You stirred in your sleep and pushed her finger away from you.

 

"Unnie!" She called again but you didn't want to wake up. Both of you slept late last night, watching Leeteuk's WGM on the telly. You thought both of them look so cute together. You wanted for you and L to be like that too.

 

SinMin smirked, "I'll do whatever it takes to wake this piggy up!"

 

As you were still in dreamland, SinMin thought of an idea and decided to spray cold water on your face. "Heheheh" She laughed softly and evily.

 

"Min!" You groaned in annoyance, wiping your face with the back of your hands. "I'm up, I'm up."

 

"Yes! Mission complete!" She smiled and pulled you up from her bed. "C'mon. I'll wash your face for you." 

 

"Yah!! Is this how you're suppose to treat your bestest friend in the whole universe?" You asked, frowning.

 

SinMin shrugged, "I guess. It's for your own good anyway. You have to be there at twelve. Come on."

 

She dragged you to the bathroom. You were still sleepy so you closed your eyes. SinMin rubbed facial soap on your face and cleansed it with water. She then took a clean towel and wiped your wet face. "Show me your teeth!" She instructed and brushed your teeth with Strawberry flavored tooth paste. You gargled and spit out the water.

 

"Okay, now go take a shower and I'll make breakfast." She said happily as you yawned.

 

You sighed tiredly and took your towel with you. Then, you locked the bathroom's door and turned the water tapped. 

 

"What should I cook for her to eat on her first date?" SinMin asked herself as she walked downstairs, to the kitchen. After thinking for a little while, she snapped her fingers. "Oh! I know! A healthy breakfast with all my love."

 

She opened the fridge and took out a bottle of mayo, tomatoes, lettuces and a cucumber before taking three potatoes from the basket. She smiled and whistled happily, "Everybody loves potato salad!!"

 

While you were washing your hair, SinMin boiled the potatoes and diced the vegetables.

 

A few minutes later, you got out from the shower then changed into a dress and wore the accessories your best friend picked for you the night before. You smelled something delicious and your empty stomach growled immediately.

 

"I'll just put on make up quickly before stuffing myself with her tasty food." You said under your breath and started to blow dry your hair. Then, you patted BB cream on your face and applied blusher on your cheekbones before applying eyeliner. Then, you applied mascara on your long lashes. After doing all that, you slipped on your slippers and headed to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter