Break Time~

My Wolf Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli was at her locker since Krystal was so hungry that the youngest went first.She then turned to her left and saw the 12 boys walking and the boys stop and looked at her.She slammed the locker door with her books and walk towards the canteen.

Chen:Fierce beauty wolf huh?

Luhan:You notice it too??

Suho:We all notice that she and the girl beside her is a wolf.

Kai:Whaos that girl's name again?

D.O:Jung Soojung a.k.a Krystal.

Kai:Hyung!Did you do a research about her?

D.O:Nope,shes like the hot topic in school including Jinri.

Tao:Whos Jinri?

D.O:The girl who slammed the locker door.She is Choi Jinri a.k.a Sulli.She's older then Krystal.Her power is like Luhan while Krystal's is like Kai.Sulli is abit special you know that?

Boys:Special?

D.O:I heard that when she become mads or she touched someone that has abilities like us,she will use that power easily without training.She is Princess Sulli after all.

Baekhyun:Princess?Does she belongs to a royal family?

Kris:If shes a princess,the her siblings is a royal princess too.

The boys walked slowly towars the canteen while listening to D.O explanation.

D.O:In her family,Princess Sulli is the daughter of King Choi and Queen Choi.Krystal,Victoria,Luna and Amber is adopted.Victoria is the oldest,Amber ,Luna,Sulli then Krystal.Victoria,Luna and Amber has finished their school.Victoria is a flexible person.Her power is water.

Suho:LIke me?

D.O:Yap.She is good and she is the nicest of the whole sibling.When anything happens to her siblings,she will go mad and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter