Falling In Love

My Wolf Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai:I'm not a jerk my dear*winks*

Krystal:Tsk..

Minho:SO I think you guys know each other already.

Kris:Yeap!

Mrs Choi:Sorry girls but its for your own safety.boys,please take care of my girls,please.

Boys:Yes My Queen*bows*

Mrs Choi:Don't be so formal with the two of us.You guys can call me eomma and King Choi appa.I willl be happy to get more sons.

Mr Choi chuckled with Minho and Taemin.

Girls:Eomma!!!*embarrass*

Mr Choi:For Victoria,Tao and Suho will be your bodyguards.For Luna,Chen and Lay.For Amber,Kris and Xiumin.For Krystal,Kai and D.O.For Sulli,I will decide it to her and Minho.

Krystal:Appa,Must I be with him,this jerk????????

Mr Choi:Yes my dear.

She blew out a breath of dissapointment and she saw Kai winked at her.

Mr Choi:After this,Minho and Sulli will follow me to my room.The rest,lunch will be ready okay.

They all nodded and Sulli and Minho followed their father to his room.They went inside and they sat down.

Sulli:Whats the matter appa,oppa??

Minho:When you stay in Seoul,did anything happen?Like something bad.Or you dream anything weird?

Sulli:Nothing bad happen oppa but I did dream something weird.Theres this guy,who was standing behind a tree,when papa and mama was carrying me when I was a baby.

Minho looked at Mr Choi and the older sighed in relief.

Sulli:Wae appa?

Mr Choi;Nothing my dear.Come her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter