Sudden Meeting

My Wolf Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria:Fine!

The maknaes was happy...

Victoria:But!Make sure I don't want stupid things to happen like last time.

The girls remember that they went out at night and had a night out without Victoria's presence.Victoria got scolded for her four sisters.Taemin and Minho was at Key's kingdom that time.There were all together 7 siblings all together.Victoria,Amber,Luna,Minho,Jinri,Taemin and lastly Krystal.The girls got seperated from the boys and they came back as the boys misses their noonas and dongsaengs so much.Especially when it comes to Sulli,Minho is very over protective over here as she is her favourite dongsaeng.All the family members know about him over protective of Sulli and Sulli got use to it as Minho really cared about her so much than his life.

 

The girls got ready of their stuff and went back to their kingdom.When their parents and brothers saw the girls,they all ran to each other when they felt something missing.

Minho:Where's baby ssul?

Krystal:Unnie was with us just now.We cant miss her.

Minho ran outside to the front door when he saw Sulli standing looking opposit of the kingdom.Minho blew out a breath and walk slowly to his baby ssul.

Minho:What is my favourite dongsaeng standing outside of the house?

Sulli:Just looking at the beautiful sky oppa.

Minho:Missing someone?

Sulli:Nope.

She looks to her favourite oppa.She smiles and hugs him.He smiled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter