After School

My Wolf Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli was walking back home with Krystal when she noticed a letter placed at the door mat outside the house.She picked it up and opened the door.Sulli went straight upstairs while Krystal went to her room too.Their three older sisters were no where in sight so they must be out working at the cafe.sulli sat down on her bed and opened the letter.

Dear Baby Ssul,

its Oppa here!Do you miss me?Ofc u will !Im the best brother you ever have.How are you there?Hows the girls?Mum and dad are missing you guys so badly!Can you guys come back once in a while to the castle?Please!And yeah,the boys send regards to you girls too!Eat well and take care of yourself!Love you guys!

From your bravest,handsome,brother 

Prince Choi Minho

 

Sulli smiled at the letter and placed the letter at her study table.She went to cook for krystal and they eat together.

After the older ones came home,they gather at the the livingroom and had movie time.The home phone rang and Luna get it.

Luna:Yeoboseyo?..Deh...Deh omma..Deh..Alright.Saranghey omma.See you..

She put down the phone and went to her sisters.

Vic:What did omma say?

Luna:She say that she want us to come to the castle for a break!

Amber:Finally

Vic:How about maknae's studies?

Luna:Omma say appa handle that already so we will have a month break from school.They will have much to handle after that but they can handle it.Right?

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter