First day of school

My Wolf Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli and Krystal walked to class and sat at the back of class.All the boys were looking at them,smiling while the girls were jealous.Krystal tooked out her small mirror and put on her lipstick while Sulli put her earpiece on and look out of the window.She saw Luna,Victoria and Amber standong looking at her from below.She nodded and the three smiled and left like the wind.Wolves are fast like always.They have different powers.Sulli has teleknesis while Krystal has teleportation.Amber has flight,Victoria has Water while Luna has Earth.Usually,in the siblings,the special one is Sulli because she usually have different powers but their grandma always says nothing wrong is with her.Sulli is always said as a special wolf in this generation.

The teacher came in but this time is with 12 other boys.The girls is squeling out of excitement while the boys were giving them death glare.Mrs Tan was arranging her books.

Mrs Tan:Boys,Introduce yourselves.

Sulli and Krystal smelt the wolf smell so strong.

Sulli and Krystal:"Is it them?"
 "I'm Suho,this is D.O,Sehun,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Kai,Kris,Luhan,Lay,Chen,Xiumin and Tao."

Mrs Tan:You boys may sit down.The boys sit together in one row infront of the girls and continued the lesson.

Both:Why is he/she so cute??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter