Chapter Seven

Do You Believe?

"Um...Soohyun? Where's ____?" Eli says catching Soohyun's attention. They look around them and see her no where insight.  

"W-where is she?! Eli I-I can't find her!" Soohyun frantically searches while running up the congested street.  

"Soohyun! Slow down!" Eli runs behind him.  

Soon the men come to a park with a fountain in the middle. Soohyun jumps onto the fountain ledge and tries to look for ______. His hands go up in frustration and he pulls at his hair. "_______! Yah _______!" The people around him stare and whisper as they walk past. Eli runs up to him. 

"Soohyun...stop for a second would ya."  

Soohyun jumps down. "I have to find her!"  

"We have to find her, just slow down so we can figure this out."The look in Soohyun's eyes scared Eli, it was like he was taken over inside. He seen a flicker in his dark brown eyes, and it wasn't something of this world. "Are you okay?" 

"Clearly I'm not okay. I lost her!" 

"Well she couldn't of gone too far, c'mon, let's go the direction we originally were going...she could just be further up ahead."  
_________________________________ 
Your POV 


I wake up, my head dizzy and my vision blurred. Where am I? I look down at the mattress I am on. Dirty and worn, with stains up and down it. I try to move my legs but there is a growing pain on my thighs. My eyes go down and see dark bruises all over my legs. Claw marks and fingerprints are found on my poor skin. I try to sit up but my arms give out.  

"You're awake..." I hear a voice coming from the darkness. 

"H-hello?" 

"Please stay down...you'll hurt yourself." 

"But I can barely move!" My voice squeals as I panic, trying to move. A pair of hands come and pin me down while another grabs my feet. This caused more panic from me. Although it hurt, I had to kick and flail my arms.   

"Hold her down!" Another man comes into the room yelling. He was wearing a suit, but I couldn't see his face exactly. He comes over and tells the men to hold me up. 

"Now...did you miss me?" His grinning face was not the face I had known before. It was now pure evil, looking at me with dark eyes. 
_________________________________ 
Eli's POV 
 
After hours and hours of searching Soohyun still haven't given up, but I was tired.  "Soohyun can we please just go to the hotel? That or we could report it to the police." 

"I made a promise I would keep her safe...I'm determined to keep that promise, or die trying." 

"Aren't you getting a bit extreme? It's not like you're gonna die if you don't find her, for all we know she's at the hotel already." 

"You just don't understand..." 

"What do I not understand? She's-" 

"I knew this would happen!" His face hardens and his hands go into tight fists. "I seen it..."  

"How could you have known this would happen?" 

"I don't know if it was a dream or a vision but...I seen this all before.., and the ending isn't the one I want." 
_________________________________ 


We get back to the hotel and see ____ standing there with a beautiful white dress, heels, and a locket. Her hair was curled and in a braid that looked like a headband. She looked...different though. I couldn't put my finger on it. Soohyun runs up to her. 

"Where did you go!? I was so worried!" His hands are on her cheeks and her hands land on his. 

"I got lost, but I knew the hotel so I got a taxi." He hugs her like a father would to his long lost child, but what is different? She is surely not the same person?

" I thought you didn't like wearing heels?" They break their embrace after my words. 

"I've always have loved wearing heels." She hisses, but the smile she gave wasn't legit. 

"That's different from what you told-" 

"Eli just let it go." Soohyun jumps in. "We should get some pizza or something." 

"Um I'd rather not, I want kimchi and meat. Please Soohyun!" She pouts and holds his arm. _____ would never do that. Obviously Soohyun unconsciously agrees to her choice.  
_________________________________ 


It's already been two days and we still haven't found AJ. Plus to make things worse, ____ and Soohyun can't keep their hands off each other which is extremely strange. Before they would barely hug, and now-I don't want to think about it. 
 
I decide to check out the library of his university, there's a chance he might be there. The librarian gives me a smile and tells me to make sure I'm quiet. I walk towards the study booths by the windows and see a small group of students whispering and giggling. I inch closer and pretend to look for a book.  

"AJ?" I hear a woman's voice say behind me. I turn and see ____ face to face with AJ, how the heck did she get here so fast! The look on AJ's face was complete horror. He was terrified. I keep my distance and she asks the other students to leave them. They obey.  

"W-what are y-you doing here?" AJ whispers not looking her in the eye. 

"I came for you...tisk tisk look at yourself, a complete mess." Her hands fall to his lap and she grips his knees, he winces in pain. "Soohyun is here. Eli is too. But you better not tell him anything about me or R... If you do, you're done."  

"How did you even find me?" 

She taps her chin and reaches for her locket and opens it. She shows him something and his eyes dart to hers. 
"I thought- you evil witch!" He breaks from her grip but she pushes him back down with such force that it shakes everything around us. I back up slightly but accidentally knock over a stack of books. The stack crashes to the floor and their heads whip towards me. ____'s face isn't her face any-longer...it's an old woman's! Her eyes are dark and hollow. Wrinkles cover her face and her teeth are yellow and sharp as she grins evilly at me. I try to run but the bookshelf begins to shake and suddenly topples on top of me. What I see next is a blurred image of the woman we thought was _____ looking down at my struggling and laughing....then I black out.  
_________________________________ 
 Soohyun's POV  


"_____ where's Eli?"  

"Who?- oh you mean Eli? Uh he went out to look for AJ some more." 

"Oh okay..." She snakes her hands around my waist and pulls me into a back hug. "I have to show you something..." She pulls me towards an alley way and smiles like a child. She pushes me against the wall and begins to kiss me. I break apart. 

"What has gotten into you?" I laugh.  

"Just the fact..." She looks me deep in the eyes "that you're mine again." What does she mean?  

"Ahhhgghh!" I hold my head in pain. I look at ____ who is smiling and then I see it, the face of the woman, the one from the house! "What did you do to me!?" Before she could answer I was already out cold... 
 
I wake up in a pool of sweat. The floor and walls around me are concrete with a glass wall in between cells? Rooms maybe? I'm not sure... But this was something out of a horror movie.  
[[TO BE CONTINUED]]