Chapter Three

Do You Believe?

                                          

 

Soohyun's arm is still tightly wrapped around her as the group is lead off the stage. Screams were coming from the crowd and people were rushing towards every exit. It was panic all over. She clutched onto Him and tears were falling from her small face. The managers pushed them into the vans. "How come this is happening again!?" Kevin yells to Soohyun. Soohyun was buckling himself and ____ in. He turned back towards Kevin.

"It's because they moved in." They returned that night in sheer fright. What did Soohyun mean? She wondered to herself as he helped her out of the van. The girls ran into their home without a thought.

"Guys! wait!" She yelled at her sisters. She ran towards them, with Soohyun running after her.

"Soohyun wait!! The men cried. "You'll be cursed!" When they got inside all the girls were scattered around the house, all terrified.

"_____ what are you yelling about now?" One of her sisters say as she runs into the house.

"T-there was a woman h-here, I seen her..." Soohyun reached the house. He had to keep his cool, it feeds off negative energy. He had to seem lively. "I-I have scratches! I'm telling you she was here! Look!" She points to her arms.

"There isn't anything there. Why are you making up lies?" Soohyun clears his throat at her sisters remark.

"You probably need some sleep." He puts his hands on her shoulders. She jumps slightly but obeys as he leads her to her room. He gets her ready for bed and lays her down.

"But s-she was there." She sobs clutching onto Soohyun's chest.

"I know...but please be careful in this house, I'm just over there so I'll be watching to make sure you're okay. I won't let anything happen to you." She relaxes at his soothing words but still hasn't let go of his shirt.

"W-will you stay? Until I fall asleep?" Her whole body was shaking and her tears were almost dry. Soohyun nods and lays behind her. She pulls his arms around her and hugs him tightly. "Thanks Soohyun."

He stays until he's sure she's asleep when she let's out heavy sighs. He gets up and quietly shuts the door. Chatter is coming from below as he walks down the stairs. The members are all standing at the door step still. "Soohyun thank God!" Hoon yells running up to him. Soohyun looks at Hoon eyes wide.

"What exactly is going on between you an my sister?" Sunny walks up to the two men and points a finger at Soohyun. "If you think you can just waltz in here like you own the place, your wrong! Also I don't want any of you near my little sister anymore, you bring trouble, and we already have enough of that. Plus you're like waaaay too old for her." Sunny had a high tone and serious face. Soohyun knew that she was right but he didn't want to stay away he wanted to help and keep____ safe. Her sisters could never understand what was going on. He understood perfectly, but what he didn't understand was how his feelings for ____ had grown. They grew everyday whether they were together or apart. The feeling was different from any before. It was a feeling with a deeper meaning, something that couldn't be helped or pushed away. It was clawing at his insides desperately trying to break free. No matter how hard he tried to ignore it, it kept bubbling to the surface.

With the distant sound of voices _____ got up. She heard her sister yelling at him. A pain suddenly appeared in her chest. It felt like nails ripping down her flesh. She felt something hot rolling down her skin and she noticed blood was dripping from her chest. It started it fall to the cold wood floor boards. Every one making a light sound, like a water droplet escaping a leaking tap. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she was shaking. No chance of screaming. The hand wrapped around her neck and suddenly another hand was found beside it. She looked behind her and gazed into these deep yellowing eyes,that couldn't belong to anything human. She held her gaze with this monster and it grinned wickedly. Teeth ground sharp and yellowing like the eyes. It breathed heavily and it's breath was rancid. She finally built up the courage to let out a scream. As that scream came bursting out, the monster squeezed her neck with such a force that she thought it would break in it's great strength. Soohyun heard her scream and ran to her. She was thrashing around the floor at the top of the stairs, she was scratching at the air. Nothing was holding her down. "_____ you're bleeding!?"

[[TO BE CONTINUED]]