Chapter Four

Do You Believe?

                                      

Rushing into the emergency room ___ was still convulsing. Soohyun was beside her the whole way but her sisters pushed him aside soon. "This happened because of all of you!" One yelled.

"How could this be our fault!?" Eli yelled back. His temper was rising and soon the calm and collected being would vanish. Soohyun had to calm everybody down, including himself.

"We need to sit down for a minute guys." Soohyun felt a bit dizzy but he brushed it aside. They all sit down in those uncomfortable waiting room chairs and start to converse.

"Hyung what exactly is going on?" Jun asked.

"Well...it was awakened..."

"How? I thought we got rid of it!" Kevin whispers. Soohyun nods.

"I thought it was gone also but, somebody must of forgot to destroy something when we burnt everything."

"Oh god- last time we had AJ right?" Their heads turn towards Kiseop."He was the last one out of the house that night."

"That must be why he left so early the next day... Is he even going to school?" Eli was getting more frustrated. Soohyun takes out his cell phone.

"Let's find out."

------------------------------------------

"Hello?" A scratchy voice answers.

"AJ? Is that you?"

"Depends on who's asking."

"It's Soohyun."

"It's not AJ." And with that he hung up.

"He hung up on me. Do you really think he has something to do with this mess?"

"He has to if he won't answer our calls or even text us back."

"He must be involved some how...right? Maybe he got a new number?" Everybody began to try to find answers and Soohyun found the perfect solution to their problem. "Guys, I have an idea..." Everybody turns and closes their mouths. "Why don't we go visit AJ. See what really is going on, hmm?" Eli begins to laugh

"When would we have time to go to New York?"

"Yeah Soohyun, I don't know about this idea." Kevin's voice is drifting as he speaks. Soohyun looks over his shoulder and sees _____'s sisters walking into the room. He runs uptowards them.

"How is she? Is she okay?"

"She's fine. They don't know what triggered her attack. She ended up with scratches along her chest! I don't know how she'll remember anything..."

"Can I see her? Is that okay?" Sunny looks over to her sisters. Then nods.

"Room 104. You've got five minutes." Soohyun bows to her and her sisters in thanks and runs off. He finds the room and walks in to see her out of bed and walking around.

"____? Why are you out of bed?" She turns around startled.

"I'm trying to figure out why I am here." She says as she continues to walk around. "Also I lost my locket. I need to find it!"

"Locket? What does it look like?" He stands beside her. Her face was flushed and it looked as if she was about to cry. She was in pain from the scratches. They searched for the majority of the time, but Soohyun happen to stumble across a gold locket with chipped off blue paint. It looked familiar and suddenly his head began to pound. He clutched his head and suddenly an image of a girl flashed in his mind. She was wearing the locket. Something about the girl gave him a chill.

"Soohyun are you okay? I -my locket! You found it!" She had her hands on his forearms and was looking up at him. He looked down at her smiled lightly. His fingers retracted from the locket and he put it on her.

"It's very beautiful" His hand landed on her cheek. "And so are you." She was shocked and looked down. ___ couldn't even think. 'What was he talking about?' She thought to herself.

"I'm not beautiful." She shook her head and retreated from Soohyun. She looks out the window. Birds we chirping and busy bumble bees were moving from flower to flower; it was a gorgeous day. Soohyun looked at his watch, only a minute left. He walks up to her and hugs her from behind, leaning his head on her shoulder.

"I'm going to New York..." He could feel her tense up. "We have another band mate that goes to school there, we think he might know something." She turns to face him.

"I'm coming with you."

"I don't think-"

"It'd be safer for me to come with you. Please...just let me come with you." Soohyun nods.

"Okay, but I'm not letting you out of my sights."

[[TO BE CONTINUED]]