Chapter One

Do You Believe?

                                  

        “Is that the new neighbours?” Hoon asks his elder Soohyun while looking out the large window of their dorm. 

“Could be...which house are they moving into?” Soohyun says uncrossing his legs and getting up from his chair to join Hoon at the window.

“The Park’s old home... but that house is-“ 

“Hmm yes I know, I’m surprised that it actually sold, especially with the story behind it.” a car door opens and a group of young women make their ways out and into the house. They were all dressed beautifully like they came straight out of a magazine... except one. That one however stood out from the rest. She wasn’t what most would call beautiful, she was rather quite more round then the rest, but to Soohyun she was more beautiful then the rest. 

“We should go help them, shouldn’t we?” Hoon steps away from the window and looks at Soohyun.

“Yes, I think we should. Help me gather up the others and we’ll go walk over.”

After gathering the other boys Soohyun lead them over to the new neighbours home. “This place gives me the creeps.” Kevin said while rubbing his shoulders. “Why would they move in here?” Soohyun knocks on the door and one of the girls opens the door.

“Hello? May I help you?” She was wearing a skin tight black dress and looked as if she was heading out somewhere.

“We’re sorry to bother you. We live next door in that apartment over there and we saw you ladies moving in, and we decided to welcome you.” Soohyun said to her smiling. 

“Oh thank you, but we are in bit of a rush so please excuse me, thank you for stopping by, good day.” She shut the door and left wonder and mystery in the minds of the men at the door step. 

“I guess we’ll just go home then.”  Kiseop says as they all turn around to leave. Suddenly the door opens and six out of the seven girls run out of the house and don’t take any notice of the men. The women get in their van and drive off. 

“Guys you forgot your-Darn it they’re gone.” The girl that Soohyun had previously been observing was now in front of him. “Oh I’m sorry, but who are you?” she asked kindly smiling brightly at them. The men introduced themselves and she introduced herself as _____. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl Soohyun thought to himself. She invited them in. “My sister’s and I moved here because of an um...accident that happened to our parents. I’m the youngest of the family and the untalented one” she laughs lightly “... they’re off to perform at a concert for some boy band.” This caught SooHyun’s attention.

“Oh do you know the band’s name?” He helps her unpack a large box that mostly held picture frames and photo albums. 

“I believe the band is something with a kiss on the end...I can’t remember now.” She takes the pictures he hands to her and puts them on the mantle place. 

“U-Kiss maybe? They’re a very popular band around here.” He walks up beside ____ and sets a photo down also. To her he was a handsome man, that was kind and cheerful, but something also told her to be careful of him. She needed to be cautious of these men, even though they looked harmless. She thanked them for their help as they left, but she could feel a presence remained. It was lingering beside her and no matter where she went in the house it followed her.

         As she found herself exploring her new home she came upon things left behind by the previous owners. Most just little trinkets, but a small locket caught her eye. It was gold with blue paint that was chipping away and a small crescent moon and star along the outside; It was beautiful, but as she opened it something fell out and she realized it was a piece of folded paper. She started to unfold it but a loud clatter feel from the kitchen and she quickly hid the locket and paper in her dress pocket and went to investigate. She turns the corner slowly and holds her breath thinking to herself that maybe somebody was in the house with her and as she crept into the kitchen she found out that she was right...

 

And I leave you with some y pics of U-Kiss