Chapter Six

Do You Believe?

The plane ride was long and tiring. Soohyun took _____ and also Eli for English reference. ____ was still asleep in the middle seat of the two men and was curled up in a small ball with a blanket and stuffed animal. Eli smiled at Soohyun as he watched him move hair away from her face. "You like her, don't you?" Eli asked Soohyun smiled.

"Yes, from the very first moment I laid eyes her."

"So what are you going to do? Ask her out?"

"Isn't this trip me asking?" They both laugh quietly.

"How much older are you anyways?"

"Maybe 6 or 7?"

"Man, you're like stealing away any chance she has for being independent or even dating." Eli chuckles. This hit Soohyun. What if Eli was right? Would he steal her away from the rest of the world? "Oh c'mon man it's not a big deal that you're older , I know a lot of guys with girlfriends who are like 10 years or more apart from them. Also vice versa." 

"I know a few too but I don't want to take away her life."

"Then don't continue with her, or at least tell her how you feel." Soohyun nods his head.

"I'll tell her at some point over the next couple days...anyways I'm going to try to get some sleep." Eli agrees and puts his ear buds in. Five hours to go.

_________________________________

(Soohyun's dream on the plane)

"Why am I in this house again!? I shouldn't be here. Why am I walking towards the back steps?" He thinks to hisself. He soon hears a noise and follows it. Now diverted from his previous course, he walks up the stairs.

"Soohyun help me!" A woman's voice screams from a room and Soohyun runs to open the door. "Soohyun!! He's hurting me!! Help!!"

"I can't!! It won't open!" He tries running into the door but suddenly everything stops. No noise is heard.

"S-Soohyun...w-why?" He turns around quickly and sees the woman. The ghost. "You killed me Soohyun..." They were both in a field now.

"What!? I-"

"You've killed her too." The woman points behind Soohyun. He spins around and sees ____ standing still.

"____? Why are you standing still like that? _____? ____?!" She collapses to the ground. They are now are in a room of concrete. A puddle of blood has formed around ____ as he runs towards her. A glass wall stops him from getting to her and he begins to pound on the glass. "____ I'll be there soon! Don't move! I'm coming!" Suddenly a man walks into the room and keeps to the shadows behind ____. He begins to move towards her. 

"W-why are you doing this?" She whispers looking at the man. The man laughs cruelly and kicks her.

"Hey!!! Stop it! You bastard! ____ hold on!!" The man looks up but his face is dark and hidden. He comes to the glass and holds his face close. He smiles grimly showing all his teeth and slowly, he rises his eyes to meet Soohyun's. "This can't be true!! No!! Noooo!!!!!!" Soohyun starts pounding on the glass harder and whaling with each hit. "Get away from her!!! STOP!!" The man smirks at him and walks back to ___'s crippled body. He kneels down and grips her neck, pulling her up on to his knees. "What are you doing?!!! No stop!!" Cracks have formed in the glass and Soohyun hits harder. The man laughs loudly as if mocking him. ___raises her hand to the mans face.

"D-dont do t-this..." His eyes flick for one second but sympathy doesn't stop him. One more hit and the glass shattered to the ground. Soohyun scrambles to them but the lights flick and everything was gone.

_________________________________

"Soohyun? Wake up. We're here." His eyes open widely as he looks upon ___'s smiling face. He almost went to hug her but resisted. It was a dream, just a dream, not real at all. He thinks to himself. They get off the plane and head to their hotel. ____ was busy looking at all the streets and busy people moving around to even try to make conversation, she just yelled at them saying hi. She definitely was a different girl. Soohyun and Eli just laughed at her excitement, but Soohyun was still on edge. He couldn't forget his nightmare.

_________________________________

After checking in, the three headed out to find AJ. ____ would often stop to take pictures or explore something, but stopped after the excitement turned to boredom. She walked between Soohyun and Eli but neither tried making conversation with her.She knew this was important and a serious matter of business but it would be nice for them to include her in their conversations. Also Soohyun was very stand offish towards her today and would barely look at her. He accidentally touched her shoulder earlier, but he recoiled instead of saying sorry. So she decided that she would walk ahead of the men. But as she soon realized... That was a very big mistake. 

[[TO BE CONTINUED]]