Chapter Two

Do You Believe?

                                   

She saw a woman standing in front of the kitchen window. "E-excuse me" she says voice shaking. The lady, who was dressed in what looked like an older tattered nightgown, got up. "Ma'am you're in my home u-uninvited and I have to ask you to leave."

"Your house?! This isn't your house! It's mine!" The lady's face was pail and her eyes were dark. She had dark black hair that was half pulled up half pulled down. It looked as if she was only about 19. She pounced at _____ and started to scratch and pull her hair.

"AHHH please stop!" ______ screams trying to push this deteriorating monster off her. The woman wouldn't stop.

"This is my house! GET OUT!" She screeched.

 _____ finally pushed her away and ran stumbling out of the house and into the street. A car stops in front of her and surprisingly it was the men from before. Soohyun gets out of the van and runs to her side. "_____" what's wrong?! Why are you bleeding?! "

"There is a lady in my house! She wouldn't leave! She attacked me...' Soohyun looked at _____ closely and seen scratches all along her arms and face. He knew exactly what did this and he knew exactly how to calm his new neighbour down.

"Here come with us...we'll take you to your sisters." She hugged him tightly and was sobbing into his chest.

"Thank you Soohyun." He leads her to the van and Jun gets out and into the front so Soohyun could sit beside _____. As they walked, she clung on to him like a child. He didn't mind.

After a long drive to the venue, the men jumped out of the van and quickly rushed inside. Soohyun, instead of running, cautiously lead the poor girl inside. He made sure that she wasn't able to be seen by the cameras. He didn't want anymore harm to come her way. "I believe your sisters are our female back up dancers." He says trying to lighten the mood. She looks at him surprised.

"What do you mean?" She stops walking and looks at him confused.

" The band they're dancing for today is mine. The other guys are my bandmates." They start to walk again as she begins to speak.

"But the dance is so seductive..." she looks at her hands and they turn a corner.

"Well yes, it's an almost seductive song. It's our first time using female dancers as a full group." He laughs. "I think my dance partner is Luna?"

"She's my oldest sister and she's the prettiest...they always pair her up with the oldest or leader in the group that they perform with..."

"I guess that's why I have her as a partner then...I don't think she's the prettiest..." He feels himself blush and he becomes shy. _____ looks at him with a sad smile.

"You're probably saying that because you don't want to hurt my feelings...everybody knows she's the prettiest and I'm the ugliest, it's just a stated fact..."

As Soohyun was about to speak again, something caught ______'s eye. She runs over to a dressing room that said the word 'DANCERS' in large print. She knocks and one of her sisters open the door. "Oh _____? Why are you here? What happened to your face!?" Her sister's eyes grew wide. She let _____ in and Soohyun said goodbye and that'd he'd come check on her later. All of a sudden a scream came from the small bathroom and the girls went running to see what was wrong. "Oh my gosh, Luna!" Luna was trying to pick herself up off the floor. Broken glass was surrounding her. Her face was cut and bleeding and there was a piece of glass in her forearm.

"What happened!?" Asked ____ helping her up.

"I-I was putting the finishing touches onto my make-up, and the suddenly the mirror exploded at me!"

"How could that just randomly happen?You must of did something." Now a stage hand was with them and helped Luna get to the first aid room.

"I swear I did nothing!"

"Well...I guess you can't go on like this, can you?"

"What a stupid question to ask ____, of course I can't go on looking like this! I'm covered in blood!" She waved her younger sister out and was soon under the care of a professional.

"What will we do now?" Sunny, ____'s second sister asked. "We need another dancer..." she sighs and then her face brightens "Hey _____? Would you interested in trying out the dance?"

"What!? I can't dance! "

"But you know all the dance moves, I've seen you practicing in your room, you know this!" She pushes the younger into a room to change. "You'll be great! Fighting!" The Ukiss boys were about to make their way on stage. Soohyun, although he looked confident, was extremely nervous. He didn't want to leave _____'s side for too long. He knew exactly what those girls awakened. It was coming for them. Thankfully it wasn't the biggest threat in that house.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Eli asks. Soohyun nods and they then walk towards the stage. The women were already there waiting. The men found their partners.

"_____? Why are you-"

"Luna got hurt so I'm here to try and dance as your partner...I'm sorry if I mess up." Her makeup was heavy and it didn't suit her but Soohyun liked it because he thought it was y. Her outfit was a short black dress that flowed a bit at the ends and wasn't tight like her sisters. She stood out like a sore thumb, but that was great because it made her more noticeable and she was now the main dancer after all.

"You okay?" Soohyun asked her holding out his arm to her.

"I-I'm fine, just a little nervous..." she links arms with him and continue to the stage and the get in position. The both take a deep breath as Kevin starts to sing. The dance were simple until they got to the chorus.

"C'mon c'mon." The group sang as they moved to the beat. Soohyun watched ____ carefully and realized she was lost in the music. Her moves were fluid and graceful. Even if the song was seductive, she put a lady like ora to the whole group. As they danced she felt something spark between Soohyun and herself. It was something new and burning. It wasn't something that would go away after time... This feeling of excitement and safety all rapped in one was deep in side this troubled girl. Even though she had only just met him...she liked him. When he touched her skin it felt electric, but she couldn't give in to her feelings, not when so much could happen.

The song was about to finish but suddenly the lights went out and the crowd screamed with terror. "Soohyun! I can't see!" She reached her hands out to find him and suddenly somebody pushed her and something fell beside her from the ceiling. It shattered and crashed loudly at impact. ____ screamed and Soohyun finally found her on the ground scared for her life.The lights came back on. She looked at Soohyun and hugged him tightly. "T-that light almost killed me."

[[TO BE CONTINUED]]