First Day

Let Me Know When You're In Danger

Author’s POV

    After everyone ate dinner and went back to their room to get ready for the next day, the guys were trying to enjoy their last day of freedom before experience what type of hell they would see at the academy. As they were getting ready to hit off the sacks for the next day, Jungkook was internally making a plan to how he can hunt you down after what happened when he bumped you at the town.

    That brat!!!!!!! He thinks he can escape from me?……...Huh, we’ll see about that tomorrow………….Hmmmm……...but I got to figure out how to get that little onion head though………….I assume there’s break somewhere in the afternoon, but………..isn’t that when lunch also happens………..I do admit that the food here is pretty decent compared to the food that I have at the palace………...Speaking of food, I wonder what will they be serving tomorrow………..Aish, I should have gotten more meat!!!!!!!!! Now I’m regretting it.

    Jungkook started to get frustrated that the rest of the guys turned around and looked at him.

“Yah, are you starting to regret what you did today? I think it’s too late for that……..”

“Jimin hyung!!!!!!!! It’s not about that……….it’s that onion head……….”

“Oh come on. You just met that person today.” Yoongi replied back before getting in a comfortable position and knock out.

Jungkook whipped his head back to look at the group. “Yeah……...at the town before we were sent here!!!!!!!!!!! Aish, if you were there with me, you would have seen what that punk was really like………..”

“Sigh……….I guess this means that he’s going to get revenge……………..” Jin shook his head

“Oh boy, this would be interesting……………..” Hoseok said it sarcastically with a hint of excitement.

As the rest of them were getting ready to sleep, Jungkook stayed up a little longer to plan his revenge before deciding to knock out.


 

Your POV

When the sun was up, some of my peers and I were preparing the first day for the new group. Woon came by early and we both discussed what will happen during the first day of training. According to him, I guess the new class is not going to have an easy day today……. Oh boy, that sounds fun doing lots of physical activities with Woon...….Just thinking about my training days with Woon was a nightmare………..I just don’t understand how Woon, who is like a beast, can do those intense training……….well, at least those days are over……..and those lessons were pretty helpful with my sword skills. As I was making sure that everything was in place, many thoughts were going through my mind ever since the new group came in yesterday.

A new lesson, a new day……...Hmmm…….. I wonder what will happen to the new group, especially since it is going to be their first day of learning the basics. Sigh, they are going to experience some of the pain that happened to me on my first day or week. I hope Seokjin doesn’t get too tired on the first day, but at the same time I am curious how he’s going to handle everything. Also, I hope that brat suffers a bit since there is going to be some hard training……..but I don’t want to see Seokjin suffer too…..ahhhhhh……..why does things have to be so complicated!!!!!!!!!!!

As I was having an argument in my mind, I heard chattering from one direction and looked up. It was the group of guys who were accepted into this academy and as they were coming out, some of them started to talk about how they got in, which can also lead them to brag with each other about their strengths.

“How did you get in here?”

“I just showed them some of my sword fighting skills. I think they were impressed with it that they had to get me in.”

“Psht, well I broke at least 17 bricks with my bare fist.”

“Really, you guys? Is it necessary to brag about your skills? We don’t even know what we’ll be expecting for today’s lesson and you are not even worried about what will happen?”

“Why should we? It’s not like we are going to be stranded in the mountains and have to find our way out with the type of skills we will learn from here……….” Oh boy, this is going to be interesting………..that is what Woon did to me during my training days……….Expect some hell from the teachers here………..

When one of them looked up, he stopped walking, causing the other guys to stop their tracks. Turns out it was the guy who questioned what would happen today instead of boasting like the others.

The guy who stopped bowed to me, which surprised me a bit since I didn’t think “Oh, good morning to you, 선배 (pronounced as “seonbae” and it’s a formal way to address someone who is your senior).” The rest of the group stood there for a while before bowing back.

I bowed back before responding. “Good morning. Did you all rest well?” They unanimously responded with a “yes”.

“Would you be teaching us today, 선배?” Before I responded back, I decided to tease them a little. Even though they were new students and got a feeling some of them acted like they were on top of the world, it was a way for me to warn them about today’s lesson but also it’s fun to tease them on their first day.

“Unfortunately, it’s not going to be me who will teach you. I am just assisting for a while.” About half of them looked somewhat disappointed while the rest of them had a neutral expression.

“One thing I would say about today is that the instructor is very skill…………..” At that moment, most of them had twinkles in their eyes that someone who is a lot of experience would teach them today. As I was looking at their expressions, the guys from yesterday came out. I was too busy looking at Seokjin instead of the group who were being curious and discussing among themselves about the instructor. Sigh, why does Seokjin look so charming, especially when the sun is shining brightly on him?.......I can just look at him all day…………...Wait……...back to teasing the group!!!!!!!!!!

BUT………….this might be your worst nightmare…………….” Suddenly, the group stopped talking and now everyone’s attention was on me.

“What do you mean by that?..............” I looked across the group that was closer to me and saw it was, I assume, Namjoon who asked me this question. Okay, I’ll just stop here just to scare them a little……...

Before I had the chance to respond back, I turned around and saw Woon coming. Speaking of the devil……...Oh well, it’s a good place to stop and scare them a little bit about the training……...“Sigh………..you’ll find out soon……….”

As soon as Woon stepped right besides me, everyone started to bow to him.

“Sunbae, you’re here earlier for today.” I looked at the group, specifically the kid. He is just glaring at me, but I ignored it and talked softer to Woon. “Are they going to go easy on them or are they going to have a tough training today?” Woon just gave me that “do-you really-have-to-ask” look. I guess my job here is done…….....

“Well……….would you excuse me, sunbae. I should get back to training.” I bowed to Woon and said something back to the group before I left. “Have fun with training.”


 

Jungkook’s POV

Morning came and today is probably going to be hell since all of us are going to be training. Even though I prefer to eat whatever what I want, I wonder when we will be able to learn how to fight better and learn new sword skills whenever I am fighting. That way, once I am strong enough, I can beat that onion head.

 

Jungkook’s imagination (note: this will be in Author’s POV)

“Y-yah!!!!! What the heck are you doing?!?!?!?!?!”

Jungkook slowly walked up to you and loved the fact that you were trapped at the corner of the walls.

“Hm……..you’ll see what revenge taste like………” Once Jungkook ran to beat you up, he imagined how you were telling him to stop as he was throwing in some punches and kicks as he shots at you.

“How dare you a kid, HUH?!?!?!?!?! Take this and that and this!!!!!!!” Long story short, Jungkook liked seeing you suffer during that moment.

 

End of Imagination

 

As I was imagining how that scenario would look like, I heard some people talking about what would our training be like. Speaking of the devil, there was that onion head talking with the rest of the group over there. Before I was going to talk to the hyungs about today and my plan, I heard the onion head spoke. I was going to give him the stink eye until I heard something about what are we going to do today. As I was listening part of their conversation, they were talking about today’s first training. To be honest, I am not that worried about it since I am considerably athletic compared to the other hyungs.

“Unfortunately, it’s not going to be me who will teach you. I am just assisting for a while.” Teaching?...........

“One thing I would say about today is that the instructor is very skill…………..” It’s good news to hear that he will not be teaching; I assume that he’s not a great fighter anyway……….

BUT………….this might be your worst nightmare…………….” I turned my head and saw him smiling that was masked with evilness. Nice try scaring all of us………...it’s not going to work…………….

Out of nowhere, another man came standing next to the onion head and they were talking among themselves. As soon that conversation ended and the onion head finally left, the man started to become serious.


 

Author’s POV

“Everyone, stand next to each other so I can see all of you!” As soon as Woon finished speaking, everyone was struggling to be in formation. When Woon was walking up to each and everyone, most of them were were shaking in fear yet they were trying to conceal it.

Once Woon stopped walking, he blurted out this question. “Did you all rest well last night?”

Everyone didn’t know how to respond back, but eventually hesitantly said “yes”.

“Before we start training, let’s do some warm up the body first.” Everyone sound a little relief that they were going to do warm ups first, but there were some people who were being aware after the message you left.

Hoseok spoke to himself, but loud enough for some people to hear. “I guess today we are not going to be doing difficult tasks………….” At first, Jungkook assumed that “warm ups” would be stretching the body and maybe running a couple of laps around the building.

“Do 30 laps around the area and every time you come back to this spot, 25 high kicks and run up and down the staircase that’s behind you 15 time before the next lap. And if anyone is caught cheating or anything, you’ll start all over again and will be doubled, understand!!!!!!!!” (Note: I’m just making up those workouts and I’m not sure if this is what training is like in the past so).

Nobody responded, which caused Woon to shout. “I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone unanimously shouted in agreement and started to panic as they were all preparing for hell.

“Aish……….that’s going to be intense………….”

“You can say that again, Yoongi hyung………..” Namjoon replied back while trying to suppress his anger. Jungkook on the other hand isn’t worried for now, but will probably end up regretting what he has done later on.

 

Even though this is long and I might not be very great at explaining the details in all my stories, I still hope you understand what is going on and enjoy them!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!