Bumping into Each Other

Let Me Know When You're In Danger

Your POV

south-korea.jpg(doesn’t not belong to me)  

As I was practicing my sword skills outside right after I finished my meal, I kept thinking about my parents and the painful memories.

 

                ~Flashback~

 

After playing a game of tuho outside, I was just my parent’s room, sitting next to mother finishing up the stitches on the pair of shoes and sock that is too big for my size.

b9joe3tytmS1-DiUUgkUn6V24cYg_UT0d_scR_ma

“Mother, why are those pair of shoes and socks bigger than my size? Is it for you, mother”

Mother stopped what she was doing and looked at me with a smile. “Even though it’s supposed to be a surprise, the pair of shoes and sock are for you once you are all grown up.”

“Wahhhhhh…………..really?”

“Ne………….” Mother was getting something in the drawers and was holding something in her hands. She gave me this.

DR9TEiNtSSA0sfRZzOBVcNX6LTSoKoKXSeHYVZID

“What is this, mother?”

“A friend of mine who is in China now has a similar ornament like this. She gave this to me before she left and told me that this would help me guide to the light of life.”

“Light of life?............What’s that?........”

“Well, this light of life would help you in any dangerous situation.” Mother the ornament in my hands. “Take this with you at all times and you will see the light in your life.”

“Woah…………….really?..............” My mother just nodded and smiled at me. As soon as I looked at the ornament that mother given while mother was putting away the sewn socks and pair shoes, father had came in the room but his expression looked weird.

“My wife……………” My father gave me a look that I did not understand to my mother. Father had walked up to me and gave me his sword:

Cy62jnl6sJ98qMQxBZFUhqTmsilS9Lqv7teeg400

    “Yeo-wool, keep this at all times not matter what……..”

    I took the sword and looked at father confused. “Why, father?”

    “Just………...promise me you will have the sword at all times.…...please…….”

    “Algesseupnida (“I understand” in a formal way)……………” Mother then dragged me somewhere and opened up a door that was hidden behind the curtain. I didn’t even know there was a secret room in my parent’s room. Mother just pushed me inside the room and turned me around so that I can face her. “Yeo-wool, no matter what happens outside, do not come out of this room, do you understand?” I nodded my head and mother shut the door tight.

    I then heard some noises outside and I wanted to know what is happening outside but listening through the doors wasn’t helpful. I walked around the room to see if there’s a way for me know see what’s going on outside until I accidentally kicked a box that was next to me. I opened the box and it was just filled with the clothes that mother made for me not long ago and a pretty hanbok. I pushed the box with all my power while trying to be quiet so that mother and father wouldn’t hear what I am doing in here until I saw some light shown from the other side of the room. I bend down to see what’s happening in the other room. But as soon I got to see the other side, I saw my mother lying on the floor as her blood was oozing out of her body while my father was next to her, crying on the floor. Before my father had gotten up, the man slashed his sword and my father fell onto the floor. The man I know too well from my father had smirked in satisfaction and called for his men “Get this place cleaned up so that no one knows about this and pretend nothing happened. Also, clean them up and make these two look like they slept the whole night.” I watched the man leave the room as I cover my mouth to prevent any noises before I had pushed the box back where it was and wait until I can go back out.

 

                    ~End of Flashback~

 

  

    After finishing the last move, my sword would have almost slashed Jan-Sil’s neck if Sul didn’t pull her away on time.

“Oh my- Yeo-wool!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

     “Yah, it was your fault that you came close to me, Jan-Sil.”

     “Aigoo,..........Jan-Sil. Don’t you remember I told you that Yeo-wool would be only concentrating her training, not her surroundings.”

   “I don’t remember anyway. Oh, speaking of it, Yeo-wool let’s go out!!!!!!!!!”

     “Why? So that you can find your prince?”

     “Yeo-wool!!!!!!!! I’m being serious!!!!!!!!!! You’re not going to regret coming!!!!!”

    “That’s what you said last time when we were celebrating for the Lunar Year Festival last year, Jan-Sil.”

    “Sul!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

    “Well, you got to convince me somehow cause I’m not going anywhere now.” As soon as I said the words “convince me”, Jan-Sil had a plan in her mind and oh crap what have I done……………...


 

2GP78n34PMftcNBX2NB4EC44Q5GnYZF0Ho3xpDqn(lettuce admire these boys in a hanbok and just ignore the ink or whatever it is on V’s pants if that bothers you………….)

 

Jungkook’s POV

Wah………...such a nice day today…...the sky is clear, the smell of the outside is the best, especially where there’s many beautiful ladies here. Being in the palace is very stuffy, especially when Juhn-ha (the king) is giving me a lot of work to do in order to prepare me become the next emperor since I’m the crowned prince. Even though there are times that I would sneak out of the palace, there are times that I had wished I was like the other hyungnims (older brothers) though……………..they don’t deal a lot of work in the palace like I do and they have more free time while I’m in the palace, only seeing walls that are stacked brick by brick, hoping that I can finally be with them.

And now here I am, just out here free, get to do whatever I want, even though I had planned not to go back to the palace for a while and will be staying with hyungnims until I get my mind straight.

“Yah, what does our crowned price want to do now?”

“Oh cut the crowned prince crap off, Jimin hyung……….”

“Oh ho………..look who’s grumpy~~~~~~~~~”

“Hoseok (J-Hope’s real name) hyung!!!!!!!!!!”

“My my, our youngster here is sure growing up……………..” said Namjoon sarcastically (Rap Mon’s real name).

“Anyway, are we going to get some seogogi-yachaejuk (beef and vegetable porridge/congee)? I am craving for some beef…………...” All of us ran to the restaurant and got the last empty seat left inside and ordered some seogogi-yachaejuk. When our food came, we all dug in and finished it in a flash.

“Jungkook, what are you planning to do after leaving the palace again?” By the way, I prefer them to call me by my name than calling me “crowned prince.

“Hmmm………...I don’t know about that Jin hyung………………”

“So you have no other plans?..............”

“None for now………….I just need to clear up my mind now…………….Damn it, can we talk about something else? Talking about the palace is going to make me puke…….”

“Woah woah………...the maknae here needs to calm down………..”

“Jimin hyung!!!!!!!!!!!” As the rest of us were having fun, I saw the guards right at the corner of my eyes.

“…………..they’re here………………..” Hyungs stopped what they were doing and looked up, noticing that the guards, specifically Jungkook’s guards are looking for him. “Let’s run and meet up somewhere.” The hyungs and I nodded at Namjoon hyung. “Ready in one……….two………..” As soon as the word “three” was out, we all ran out and went in our separate ways.

 

Author’s POV

    You were stuck with the excited Jan-Sil, fascinated what the street has to offer while Sul, on the other hand, is trying to keep a serious face and control Jan-Sil. You were just laughing at the both of them for making a scene and then looked around to see if there was anything interesting. As I was looking around, I saw a child dropped her doll on the ground. I was about to get it for her until a woman picked it up for her and asked the child if she was okay. Once “mother”came out of the child’s lips, I started to feel a nostalgic moment that the child left with the mother and walk hand in hand with parents. That moment was soon gone once someone bumped into me and caused me to fall. I looked up and it was just a kid.

    “Yah………….be careful where you go, kid…………”

    “Mwoh?!?!?!?!?!?! KID?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I’m 18, I know what I need to know (hehe, song reference XD)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

    “Psht…………..whatever…………”

    “You……….” Jungkook was about to say something, but he saw the guards coming after him, so he ran past you.

    “Sigh……….I don’t understand those who are obnoxious like him……….” You were about to walk until you stepped on something. When you moved your foot to the side, you found a pink pouch. “Hmmm………….I guess that belongs to that kid………..strangely it looks familiar……………..oh well…………” You continued to walk.

 

    As Jungkook found the others near their hangout spot, Jungkook sat down next to Yoongi.

    “What took you so long? We were all waiting for you……….” Hoseok asked

    “I ran into some idiot who called me a kid…………..” Jungkook pat his hands at his sides, but then started to pat around his pants.

    “What the hell are you doing now?”

    “Damnit, I lost my pouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably it’s because of that idiot……….”
    “What is important about that pouch, Jungkook? I mean it’s pink and it’s more likely to be Jin hyungs since he has a thing for pink……….”

    “Really, Taehyung?..............”

    “What?..............It’s true………”

    “Aish……...you won’t understand, Taehyung hyung………..it’s……..it’s just very important to me……………..”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if you guys were waiting for the next update. I was so busy with school, but it's okay. I already graduated from high school and my summer vacation is going to start. I would be busy over the summer also and when college starts, so I would not expect a lot of updates on the next chapters for this story. I'll try my best to update more as soon as I can. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!