That Moment of Realization

Let Me Know When You're In Danger

Author’s POV

Crap……….does he remember me?!?!?!?!?!?! Damn damn damn!!!!!!!!!!! Why does fate have to do this to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

    Your uncle turned around to see who Jungkook was pointing to and responded.

“Oh, Yeo-wool ah. Come here.”

Your uncle motioned you to stand next to him. Aish……..I am doomed…….. You slowly walked out as you were looking at the ground before standing next to your uncle. You looked up at your uncle and he shooked his head, signalling you to introduce yourself.

    “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Dam Yeo-wool.” You bowed and stood back up, refusing to look up and look straight at anyone.

    The eunuch gasp. “Ah,.........so you’re that child……...aigoo………..I’m sorry about what happened to your parents……..they were great friends with the jeonha…….”

    You turned your head away to the side, trying to be calm and composed as possible. “It’s okay, at least they’re in a better place……..” Around the area, there was dead silence due to awkwardness until and your aunt came up and pat your back to comfort you.

    “Anyway, I think it is time for me to head back to the palace. I should not keep jeonha waiting too long.”

    “Ah……...then…….goodbye and please feel free to visit next time with jeonha……” The both of them bowed to each other then following by everyone else but Jungkook, still standing there in place and figuring out your identity. Everyone stood back up straight and your uncle turned to face Jungkook as everyone else (except you, Sul, Jan-Sil, and your aunt) was going back to their lessons.

    “It is a pleasure to have you here, seja jeonha.” your uncle bowed, which lead to having everyone behind Jungkook bowing back to him.

    “Ah, it is also my pleasure to be here with you, General Pyeong-hoon.” At least I do not have to be stuck with books at the palace……..hope this place is interesting……..

“And who’s standing next to…………..” Your uncle turned around slightly and responded.

“This is my wife.” Your aunt bowed. “It is a pleasure to meet you, seja jeonha.” Jungkook just nodded and looked back to your uncle.

“Since you are not familiar with the environment here, I should he-” your aunt went to your uncle and interrupted him.

“I think it is better for Yeo-wool to give the guests a tour around the place. Besides, you have a meeting soon.” You whipped your head up and looked at your aunt, shocked. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU’RE KIDDING?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Your uncle hummed before responding while you were praying that he would have someone else do the job.

“I think that is a good idea.” UGH, DARN IT!!!!!!!!! “Yeo-wool, go ahead and give the guests a tour around the place and their room.”

“Yes, sir……….” Your uncle dismissed himself as your aunt was giving you the look before leaving. Aish, aunt I do not want to get close to them. They’re not like him…..” You took a deep breath before going up to them.

“Should we start the tour?” Everyone agreed. Before you proceed, someone caught your eye. Hmm, why does that guy look familiar? You decided to brush that thought off and start the tour just so you can get away from Jungkook before he starts to remember you. Throughout the whole, the guys were amazed to see the whole place as you were explaining which buildings were what. After reaching to their guest rooms, you saw Sul and Jan-Sil standing there. Jan-Sil waved to you and you walked up to them as the guys were talking with one another.

“Yah, what are you two doing here?” You were going to respond until someone interrupted you.

“Oh, who do we have here?............The name is Jimin here……..” Jimin winked and gave his eye-smile as Sul and Jan-Sil gave the “what the heck” look to each other. You were rolling your eyes, wondering what their true colors were.

“Hyung………..that was lame…….” Taehyung started to as the others were laughing. You tried to keep yourself composed before turning around.

“Well, this is where you’ll be staying and if there’s nothing else, then I sould take me leave.” You slightly bowed as the others bowed back. You turned around and started to walk back, sighing in relief. Whew, now that’s over……… That moment lasted before someone spoke.

“Yah, hold up.” You stopped your tracks. Uh-oh………

“YOU’RE THAT ANGRY BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You turned around with a blank expression, but on the inside you were ready to fight him. What did he just called me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(bows 90 degrees) First, for those who were waiting for a new chapter, sorry for not publishing very often. After college, I did not get the chance to write new chapter. Note: I can not gurantee that I will be updating new chapters due to college, but whenever I have the time, I'll try my best to update one if possible. Hope you like this chapter!!!!!!!!!