It's Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Me Know When You're In Danger

Author’s POV

    As you were facing in front of Jungkook, you were internally trying to think of a way out of this situation. Okay………how the hack am I going to get out of this situation……….think, Yeo-wool, think……………. As you were trying to think of a way to make him forget about the situation, Jungkook decided to say something.

    “YOU’RE THAT PERSON, RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”

“Uhhhhh……….Who?...............” Please, just don’t ask anymore questions and let me go……..I don’t want to even talk about it.

“Yah, don’t play around now. I remember your face and you even called me a kid!!!!!”

Okay, just pretend whatever happened before did not exist and leave as soon as you can after he stops questioning me,hopefully……… “Uhhhh………...sorry……….I don’t remember bumping into you…….” You turned back around and walk away until Jungkook shouted something.

“Stop lying, you onion head!!!!!!!” Suddenly, you whipped your head back and glared at Jungkook.

“What the heck did you just called me?!” Jungkook was about to say something until someone interrupted him.

“Ah,......I think he might be mistaking you with someone else. Please excuse him. He had a lot of things going on before arriving here.”

“Ah, I see. And you are?……….”

“Oh, we didn’t get to introduce ourselves when we arrived here. The seja jeonha is Jungkook, the tallest one who is known for breaking anything he touches is Namjoon.”

“Hyung!”

“Next to him is the shortest person out of the group, Jimin.”

“Hyung, how many times do I have to tell you that I’m not short!!” Everyone but Jimin started to laugh as Jimin was being teased by some members.

“The one who is teasing Jimin and tends to have lots of energy is Hoseok.” Hoseok just did a cute posed as soon as his name was called, which made Sul, Jan-Sil, and you laughed a bit.

“Here, we have Taehyung who is……..a very unique person………”

You made a confused expression. “Unique………………….huh………………”

“You’ll get what I mean by that once you get to know him more……...” Hmm…...I guess I’ll find out about him later on………….

“Next, we have Yoongi who loves to hibernate for long hours.” Yoongi just nodded his head.

“Lastly, my name is Seokjin.” As soon as you heard his name, you knew that Sul and Jan-Sil would bother you after this ends. Oh, it’s him!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, calm down, Yeo-wool……..be composed and after this, release those feelings out…….. He pointed behind the group as he was speaking. “You can also call me Jin since the others here call me that. It’s nice to meet you.” He bowed, which caused you to snap out of your thoughts and bow back.

“O-oh,......... it’s nice to meet you all. I should get going now, I have finish a task that master Pyeong-hoon gave me before you all had arrived. Good day…….” You bowed and ran out of the place in a flash as Sul and Jan-Sil followed. Jungkook was about to follow you until Jin grabbed his shoulder.

“We should get some rest before whatever happens tomorrow………”

“But hy-..................” Jin looked at Jungkook with a serious expression. “Sigh……………….fine………….” Before Jungkook entered the room with the rest, he started to mumble words to himself. “I know it was you that I bumped into earlier today…………..I’m going to get you, onion head……………..” and went inside to rest before getting ready for whatever happens to them the next day.


 

As you were running all the way to your room, many thoughts were running in your mind. Before you entered your room, you checked around the surroundings. Once you stepped into your room and sat down, you started to let go of your feelings out.

“OH MY…………AGDSVKLAWEFUADSHUIFHAKGUKG…………..HOW IS THIS…...KSADLHFLKSADHFILAUDSHFKADSGFKVBK………..IS THIS………..IASUDHFIUAAAGSRFHAWKFGARYGFAUWERIFUGKERF……….AM i EVEN…………………” As you were speaking random gibberish words, Sul and Jan-Sil entered the room and just stood there for a while before the both of the sat next to you while laughing at your current state.

“So……………………that was the guy you were talking about for like the past………...I don’t know…………...three or four years?…………” You slammed your face on the blankets and went back speaking gibberish again.

 

~Flashback~

 

It was during the early afternoon that you saw Jin for the first time. When you physically saw for the first time, you slowly started to think he was charming and developed a crush on him overtime. You might have not talked to him personally, but the things that he did made you fell for his charms and admired him even more.

Before all of this happened, you thought that Jin was just an imaginary person that someone made up since the town likes to “catch up” with others. Also, the town is not a large population, so whatever news some people would hear would spread to everyone in a matter of minutes. You heard stories about him from the townspeople and based off of what you heard from other people around the town, part of you were skeptical about Jin. You were the type of person to believe actions more than words but the other part of you liked the fact that someone like Jin is willing to help others in need. Even though most of the gossip stories you heard were pretty positive like how Jin and his family donated large portions of food and clothes to families who don’t have enough necessities for everyone, you still became skeptical about him.

One day, when you were walking around the town, some people started to gossip among their own little group, like usual.

“Did you hear about what the Kim family did? Their young master was kind enough to give me a cow and two chickens.”

“Wow, really? What did you do that caused them to be grateful to you?”

“Apparently, I helped their eldest young master lead back the way to the town after seeing him being stranded in the forest alone. The youngest master and the family were so thankful that I think they gave me a gift. Never thought that there are some wealthy people like the Kim family who would help people like us.”

“Ahhh…….I think heaven is on your side for helping someone like one of the Kim’s family………” and the chatter started to get louder as you walked away.

Hmmm………...it’s somewhat rare to see affluent families like the Kim to help people in this community. But who knows what he really does when he’s not in front of the public? He might want the public think that he is a good person just to get some type of attention……………...

During the Moon Festival (also known as the Chuseok/추석 or the Hangawl/한가위), you were strolling around the town with your hanbok that your aunt made you wear because she wanted you to become more lady-like. At first, you felt like dolling up yourself until your aunt said something. You weren’t very girly like other girls that you see around the town yet there were times you liked to dress up. Before heading out to the town, you were supposed to go with Sul and Jan-Sil, but the both of them ended up being stuck with your aunt trying to doll them up like you. Even though you felt bad that the both of them had to deal with your aunt, at the same time you thought it was kind of funny. As you were going somewhere that was secluded and quiet from the town, you started to enjoy the surroundings near the town. The environment around you was beautiful you wished you had the ability to paint it out for everyone to see how beautiful the world despite of the mess that happened in certain parts of the town.

kghAqQYemB2MowOs80oXLlYKnwwhRMg4A3Sz11yu

On your way to find a place for some peace and quiet, you suddenly heard someone crying. When you turned around to find that person, you saw a little girl on the ground, sitting next to a statue. You were about to go up to check on that little girl until a man appeared and crouched down in front of the girl. Although you were not that far, you kept a good distance away from them just so you can hear what conversation they might have but also be prepared if anything happens. The only thing that you could see was his broad shoulders.

“Hello there, little miss. May I know what had made you upset?”

The little girl wipes her tears before responding back. “I dropped the candy that I just bought on the ground.”

Jin took something out from his pocket and gave it to the little girl. “I have enough coins for you to get another candy, but I would like something in return.” You carefully took out your small sword, getting ready to attack Jin if he did something wrong. This better be good because I don’t know what he’s up to……………………...

“Hm, what is it, mister?”

“Promise me that you would help others and be a good person. Because if you become a good person, someone would send you a gift for being a good person.” Wait what?....................

“A gift?..........what kind a gift would I receive?..............”

“Hmm………..I am not sure about that……………”

“Why are you not sure, mister?.........”

Jin smiled and patted the little girl’s head. “That is because it will ruin the surprise that the gods had prepared for you………...You wouldn’t like someone tell you what was your gift, would you?”

The girl just shooked her head. “That would make me mad.”

You and Jin laughed at the girl’s reaction “So, would you be a good person?” The girl eagerly nodded her head and Jin gave her the coins. “Okay, now be careful and remember what you promised.”

“Ne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good-bye, mister Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The little girl bowed as Jin bowed a little to the girl before she left. Hmm………………….this guy isn’t terrible. Wished there were some people who were at least half as good as him……………. You were about to start your journey again before getting a good look of what Jin looked like until you heard whining from the other side. You ran to the direction of the voice and saw a dog its wounds. You slowly approached to the dog and tried to look at the wound. The dog growled at you, which caused you to back up a bit.

“It’s okay……………...it’s okay……………….I’m not going to hurt you………….” You slowly reached your hand to let the dog smell you and know that you are clean. As the dog smelled you, it was hesitant for a couple of seconds but then your hand later on.

“Haha, you’re a cute one.” You pat its head and went closer to see its injury. You were so focused on inspecting the dog’s wound that you didn’t notice that Jin was next to your left side.

“Hmmm…………..it looks kind of bad, doesn’t it?……….” You whipped your head so fast that your hair almost smacked Jin’s face. Once you got a good look who was next to you, Jin was looking at you like this:

ojFPxpSKAlGC_fo7gdAlAuXU18wBRfHtC4Ouvv-3(and just imagine him wearing a hanbok; this pic is not mine)

After looking at Jin, you figured out he was the one who helped the little girl and you couldn’t move for a while. Wow, he’s really handsome……………..Wait, what the hell am I thinking right now………….I should just look back at the dog’s injury.

You whipped your head back “U-uh…...it’s……...not that bad.…., but…...ummm………..” Nice job, Yeo-wool…………….nice…………….now he might think you’re an idiot or something………….sigh……….

As you were having an argument in your mind, Jin took something and tied up the dog’s wound. “There,.......this should help for a while………….” You snapped out of your thoughts and noticed that the dog was wagging its tail while smiling, which caused you smile. Little did you know, Jin was smiling at you as he was looking at you.

“Master Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The both of you got up and turned around, noticing an older man running up towards to the both of you.

“Madam is looking for you. You should hurry back since your mother said it was something urgent, young master.” Master Kim?...............why does the word “Kim” sound familiar?..............

“Oh, then I should make my leave. Have a good day, miss.” Jin and the older man bowed to you, causing you to bow back a second later. After Jin left, you wished he didn’t leave. Sigh, I do not even know his name……..that’s a pity………..I only know what he looks like……...I hope I get to see him again……...he’s such a great guy………..

 

~End of Flashback~

 

Just thinking about this memory makes you giggly and shy all over again, even though that happened two years ago. Oh my goodness…………...was that fate calling?......................ADSFHIUARHIVGFGKULSDFHGFHASKDFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Sorry for the delay. I wanted this story to have a flow or something that makes it intersting. I hope this long chapter makes up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!