Who's That

Let Me Know When You're In Danger

Author's POV

While the guys were walking up the stairs, they were looking around the scenery.

“Woah……..this place is pretty interesting…..”

“Hmmm……...it sure is, Taehyung hyung, but I hope this place won’t torture me………”

“Well……..you are the rebel and always complain the tasks you get…….this is what you get for doing that……..”

“Oh come on, Jin hyung. We’re still young and sometimes we need to live a little more.”

“At least you don’t have to deal what I have in the palace, Jimin hyung………”

As Jungkook and his friends were making a “great entrance” and bickering back and forth, they finally stopped behind the eunuch. They were facing your uncle, you, and the rest of group that was on your side bowed. This was the position that they were standing in:

6c45d66de4adaf01c62e15e7951d2fd3_500.jpg (not my pic and pretend they didn’t have those shoes and ignore that thing that is in between Jin and Jungkook…...)

The eunuch started to explain to your uncle the detail. You just lowered your head even more, hoping you won’t be discovered. With Jungkook standing in front of a group, he was feeling a little embarrassed in the beginning. Jungkook was looking around the area just to distract himself until he stared at your direction.

    Hmmm…….who is that person over there and why do I have a gut feeling that I saw him before?.........

    “Oh right, I forgot to introduce you who will be staying here with you”

“What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” all of the boys who were standing behind the eunuch were in shock to hear about this, even you were as shocked as they were.

    What? This kid and his group of friends that I just bumped into not long ago are going to stay here?!?!?!?!?! Aish…...what a great day………..

    “Anyway,......the one in the middle is the seja jeonha(Crown Prince). WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! Argh……..what did I deserve this punishment?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Jungkook, on the other hand, was a little pissed at the eunuch. Aish……...this eunuch……….

    “And this is master Pyeong-hoon.”

    “Woah, you are the Pyeong-hoon? The one who saved the King from the terrorist and this empire.” Namjoon said this in excitement. Hmmm……….I guess he did some studying before he came here………. Suddenly, you couldn’t help but stare at a certain person. You started to feel a little girly because this guy had caught your eye and made you feel butterflies. Hmmm……..he looks like he’s nice compared to the Crown Prince. Gosh, I hope that’s true……….DX

Your uncle master Pyeong-hoon just bowed. “It’s an honor to meet you, seja jeonha.” The rest of you and your group started to bowed down after noticing that your uncle bowed. Jungkook was startled at first, but then gave an awkward smile and bowed a little along with his friends until your uncle rose back up. Sigh…….this is going to be an interesting year……….

“Also, before I take my leave, the King told me to tell you this.” The eunuch covered his hand to whispered something to your uncle so that Jungkook and his friends would not be able to know what’s going on. You, however, figured out what he said, all thanks to Jan-Sil’s teachings. Hmmm……….this will be interesting……….

“Ne, I understand.” As the eunuch wrapped up the conversation and left the building, there was dead silence for a couple of seconds until your teacher Woon decided to speak up.

“We will prepare a room and the eunuch told me some of your belongings are in the room.” Wow……...mama had planned things ahead…….sigh…….hope this thing won’t be bad as I would think…………

Jungkook nodded while he was looking at you as the rest of the boys agreed with your uncle.

“Can I ask you something, master Pyeong-hoon?”

“What is it, seja jeonha?”

“Who is that person over there?” You realized that Jungkook was pointing at you when you looked up a little. Crap……….does he remember me?!?!?!?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Also, some of the events in this would be made up since I do not know a lot about the history so just pretend it true. Thank you!!!!!!!