The Beginning of the Story

Let Me Know When You're In Danger

Author's POV

When you and your uncle, followed by seven boys, some of your friends that you grew up with, and your uncles' pupils, had arrived at the destination to meet the man who killed your father, all you were thinking about was revenge, even if it meant that you would have to kill him to the point you would die also. The only thing you saw was the man standing in front of your old house and a few guards behind him holding their weapons.

"Well, well........who do we have here?..............."

"Why the hell you want us to be here?"

"Ohhhh............someone's feisty.........."

"Just shut up and spill it out, your monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You were about to run up to that man, but your uncle held you back, shaking his head to warn you that it's not the time to fight yet.

"Well...........didn't you say you wanted to kill me for revenge?.............Well..........." Suddenly, you saw a group of men all over the house coming towards your group, standing with their sword pointed towards you and the rest of your group. "Then you need to get through them in order to kill me. Men, charge!!!!!!!!" As the men were charging towards you and the group, you and your uncle Dam Pyeong-hoon ran to the men who were protecting him and defeated some of them, the seven boys and your uncle's pupils started to join in the fight. The battle between both sides of the party still going on for a long and tiring time and both sides of the party were fighting to the end. Either there men rolling on the floor in pain due the injury they have from the fight or blood gushing out of their bodies due to the sharp objects they were pierced or are pierced on their bodies. There were two of the seven boys helping you when you were struggling to get back up quickly when you were almost done for sure. As you were fighting against five other men, you heard someone shouting in pain. When you turned around after defeating the five other guys, you found out it was a guy injured.  As you were running up to help that guy, you saw someone was about to slash him with a sword, but you prevented that happening as you stabbed that man right through his stomach. You turned around to see his condition, but little to you know the men you hated the most was running towards your direction with a knife. You pushed the guy away and pulled your knife to kill him. Right when you slammed your knife exactly at the bulls eye of his heart and pulled it out quickly after all of his blood were covering your sword, you felt something painful at your stomach. When you looked down, it turned out that you were stabbed also, causing you to fall to the ground in pain.

"Andwae!!!!!!!!!!!" All you were hearing were people calling your name, but there was someone calling your name while crying.

"Yeo-wool!!!!!!!!! Stay with me, huh?............Just hang on there!!!!!!"

"Mianhe................."You wanted to say something else after that, but then you suddenly out.................

 

Your POV

For some reason, I didn't see anything but black. I was panicking for a while since I didn't know what was going on until I saw a light as someone was screaming my name.

"Yah, Yeo-wool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, get up!!!!!!!!! You have to teach today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I shot up immediately after shouting "Andwae!!!!!!!!" I looked around to make sure I was in my room as I was panting in fear.

"Yah...............are you okay?................." Sul was trying to calm me down as I was focusing on my breathing. "Did you have that same nightmare again?............."

"Ne...................but there was more blood and death than I have expected................"

"Oh come on,........I meant it's just a dream.............I think it's because of the many books you have read, thw stories you were so engrossed into had made your mind think about these random events that you were dreaming about............"

"Sigh............I guess you're right, Sul....................."

"I would be cautious about whatever you were dreaming about.......I mean you never kno-"

"Oh come on, Jan-Sil. Don't scare  Yeo-wool with your superstition stuff.............."

"Heol..............so you're not going to believe me that we are going to have seven boys coming here around this week?"

"Yah!!!!! We know that there are going to be new students coming here, but how would you know that there's going to be exactly seven students?"

"I sense the waves and Mother nature is the one who can say what will happen accurately................"

Sul and Jan-Sil were about to have another argument about this whole superstitious thing that Jan-Sil had ever since we had met her until I said something. "Ummm..............we should clean up the room before we go out................"

"Fine............" The three of us were cleaning the room (like the one below) cause aunt Jung-kyung or should I say Madame would give me another lecture about how to be a proper lady, which is another reason why I wanted to do martial arts with uncle Pyeong-hoon.

large.jpg (whichever room you like choose that one or think of other traditional rooms that you know from K-dramas cause I can't find much that has traditional rooms, even though there are some but had technology in there which I thought it would kind of spoil the story or make the story look weird. That's just my own opinion so if you're okay with the other pictures that shows traditional rooms with technology then you can use that picture then. You can ignore the curtain if you want cause I don't know if there were curtains like those in the Joseon era. Yeah............)

 After we had finished cleaning our rooms, we got dressed into our attire for martial arts and head out to eat breakfast. We all saw everyone eating well with the new meal that the kitchen crew made for all of us. 

table.jpg

Once everyone was finished, we immediately head outside. While I was proctoring along with Sul and Jan-Sil, I watched the rest of my "students" practicing their martial art skills, even though some of them were the ones that I grew with. I kept on thinking about the dream until Sul nudged me.

"Yah.......it's about time you should teach them their lessons today........."

"Ohh.............ne............" I shrugged the feeling off and went back to focus on teaching martial arts instead.