CHAPTER 45

What Happened Between Us?

3 weeks after their last meeting.

BREAKING NEWS. (Okay sorry about this, I purposely put this scandal here in 2013 even though the real rumours broke out in 2012. Sorry, I just run out of idea on how to end them.)

AHN SOHEE AND IM SEULONG ARE CAUGHT DATING WITH EACH OTHER. THEY ARE SPOTTED AT A RESTAURENT AND SEULONG SEEMS ARE GIVING SOHEE A PRESENT.

GD: . I told her to wait till a month. How can she do this to me?

GD picks up his phone and dialled her number…. No answer.

GD: Come on Sohee, pick up the phone. (Click)

Sohee: what?

GD: Whats with this seulong?

Sohee: we just had dinner. Why?

GD: Are you dating him or not?

Sohee: haha. Are you even my boyfriend?

GD: I AM! I am your boyfriend!

Sohee: if you are my boyfriend, you would never believe on this rumour. If you are truly my boyfriend you would know that I am not the type to cheat behind you. If you are truly my boyfriend you’re supposed to be with me that night when I’m all alone for the holiday. Where were you? I give you one month to let you change. But you get tired after I ignored your called once. Do you even love me oppa? Am I not worthy enough to get a proper consolation from you?

GD: I…I…

Sohee: enough. Let’s end this.

GD: So, you with Seulong now. I know. I’m sorry. Be happy Ahn Sohee.

Sohee: you’ll never understand even if I explain. Yes, put all the blame on me. Hope you happy with Kiko too. Bye Jiyong-shi.

Their break up news won’t get long to reach Big Bang and Wonder Girls. Even their company. All of people who know about their relationship now know they’ve broken up except heedragon fan of course.

TOP: hey Ji, what happened? How did it have become like this?

GD: am I that bad hyung?

TOP: I told you before, if you don’t change your bad attitude, you’ll lose her. How many times has she begs you before to stop hurting her, but you never listen. I think she’s tired with your attitude.

GD: are you even my friend? She just makes an excuse to hurt me. She just wants to gets her revenge on me. But don’t worry, I’ll be happy. Without her.

TOP: I wonder what makes you change so much Ji. You used to care so much for her. (He just sighs and leaves him alone.)

Wonder Girls are now left with only 4 members. Sunye is currently staying with his husband at Canada. But as Sunmi has returned to the company and start being a trainee again, they become 5 again. They decide to stay in the dorm together.

Yubin: are you okay Sohee? Stop crying please. He doesn’t worth your precious tears.

Sohee: I ask him. Did he even love me? He can’t even give me an answer. I love him unnie. When I say I want a break up, I actually hope that he will beg me not to leave him. I was hoping he will say his entire fault and ask for my forgiveness. But, how can he react so unconcern like that? I’m hurting so much.

Yubin: stop getting hurt Sohee. Be happy. You’ve made a difficult but a very wise decision. You should be happy after this. Don’t look back anymore. You deserve to be happy.

Sohee: Thank you unnie. I just hope you and the others won’t stop supporting me. I really need you all at this time.

Yubin: of course. We’ll always support you and never leaves you alone. You’ll get through this. Trust me.