CHAPTER 12

What Happened Between Us?

AT JYPE STUDIO

JYP: take a sit Jiyong-ah.

GD: yeah. thank you sir. (GD takes a sit beside JYP and takes out his lyrics book)

JYP: wow, you’ve write quite a lot huh. Is it all from your experience or you just imagine it?

GD: usually, I wrote lyrics based on my own experience. Or sometimes I imagine, what if that thing really happen. What I would be or do about it. So from that, I’ll start write the lyrics, and it continues until it become a pieces.

JYP: yeah. If we don’t experience it by ourself, it’s hard to get the feel right. Actually, my songs also came from my own experience. But yeah, sometimes I use imagination about the thing if that really happened. As a song writer, it’s important to be creative.

GD: you’re right sir. Actually it’s always been my dream to perform my own song at the stage. Originally, lies is supposed to be my solo song. But, when my members heard this song, they all like it. So, I decided to do it with them.

JYP: and who knows that this song will be your group breakpoint right. It’s suit Big Bang colours. You make a right choice to perform this song together. (JYP look at the time) Oh, I’m probably taking to much of your time. You must be busy. Should we get start?

Actually they didn’t change anything about the song. they just put it together and discuss about the which part to sing together and which part to sing alone.

 

The next day at JYP practice room.

Big Bang arrives at JYPE and they go straight to the practice room. As they came in, the girls already waiting for them and doing their warm up session.

GD: hello. Sorry we’re late. (they bowed to each other)

Sunye: no it’s okay. We also just got here. Ah, this is our dance teacher. She will teach us the choreography.

BB: oh, hello. Please give us your guidance. Thank you. (they bowed to the choreographer)

(I don’t have any info who is their choreographer that time, but as far as I know, Wonder Girls always got Kim Hwayoung as their choreographer, so I’ll put her in this story.)

HY: yeah hello. I hope you can give your best cooperation to me. Thank you.

Sunye: should we start now unnie?

HY: yeah sure. Okay, first, I already change some part and got you all an partner since you are perfectly match. 5 on 5. So yeah. I already decide the partner for you. So here we go, Sunye with Youngbae-shi, Yeeun with Daesung-shi, Sunmi with Seungri-shi, Yoobin with TOP-shi and lastly Sohee with Jiyong-shi. But this is only for the Tell Me song. For Lies, Big Bang choregrapher will do that.

Seungri: I’m sorry to interrupted, can I ask something? You partner up us based on what? I just curious to know it. Sorry for asking.

HY: oh, it’s okay. I can explain it to you guys. Sunmi and Seungri-shi gives off the look of bright youngster couple. They represent the look of young love. So I decided to put y’guys together.

Seungri: omo, then we need to feel love for each other right. Hahaha…

Sunmi cheeks is red as she feels blushed when hear Seungri said that.

BB&WG: whoaaaaaaaaa.

TOP: our maknae is grown up I guess. hahaha

Seungri: no, no. It’s not like that. I mean we need to look like we’re in love. Right sunmi-shi?

Sunmi: eung? Ah yea, yeah. (Sunmi feels shy)

HY: okay okay, next we have Sohee. Sohee is a innocent and lovely young girls. But she also have a chic and cheeky side. She sometimes can make people change around her. So, I thought about partnering her with Jiyong-shi since he gives off a bad boy charm. They would look like they’re made for each other. And since Jiyong-shi also can pull a cute expression, so he match very well with Sohee.

Both Sohee and GD feels blushing when hearing the comment that they are made for each other? Why did I fluttering so much hearing this. my heart feels like they’re gonna burst out. Aigoo-yaa

HY: Yeeun, Sunye, Youngbae-shi and Daesung-shi is a vocal line. But Yeeun is bit taller than Sunye, Sunye and Youngbae-shi also gives off a look of passionate couple. So I put them together. Yeeun and Daesung- shi vocal compliment each other. This is a special request from JYP himself. And of course our Yoobin will be partner up with TOP because they looks like a charismatic couple which is very tough and fierce. Okay, that’s all the reason for your partner up with each other. I hope you guys can work well together okay.

WG&BB: yeahhh. Let’s start the practice.

 

P/S: One more chapter coming up for you guys. I'm still writing it since i'm so free nowadays. Enjoy reading fellow HD-efs. Never-ending love for our HEEDRAGON and WONDERBANG :)