CHAPTER 10

What Happened Between Us?

Seungri: yeah I like her. She’s pretty and stunning.

GD&YB: what?

YB: is it true Seungri-ah?

Seungri: yeah. But I don’t like her the way Jiyong hyung like her. Hahaha. (Seungri look at GD and start laughing.)

GD: what are you talking about Seungri-ah? Stop joking around. (GD a little bit taken aback and confused)

YB: what is it Seungri-ah. Is it true or not? You like her or not?

Seungri: of course I like her. (GD lowered his head and look at the floor. Suddenly he feels miserable)

Seungri: I like her as a lovely hoobae. Besides, I don’t like her the way you like her Jiyong hyung.

GD and YB look at each other. GD pointing his finger towards YB.

YB: no it’s not me. I didn’t tell him anything. (YB shakes his head)

Seungri: no one told me. Actually I heard it all when you talking with Youngbae hyung at the studio the other day. (Seungri laugh looking at them)

GD: oh . You better keep it as a secret for the rest of your life Seungri-ah.

Seungri: whoa hyung, you really like her huh. Don’t you wanna thank me for what I did earlier?

YB: hahaha. Looks like your little secret is slowly breaking its way. hahaha.

After finishing their schedule that time, Wonder Girls are heading to their cars and suddenly they bump into each other again. They just bowed to each other and Sohee can’t even look at them. She suddenly feels extra blushing when she suddenly see GD still bowing outside of the exit doors.

 

At the highway from Busan to Seoul inside Wonder Girls car.

It’s early in the morning and Wonder Girls just finish their schedule at Busan and now heading back to Seoul. Sunmi, who sitting in the middle is already in deep sleep. Sunye sitting beside her just listening to a song. Not long from the calm, suddenly they feels something like a crashing and Sunye hurriedly pull Sunmi to her side when realize the car their riding is crashing to some car in the middle of the highway. The other members just realizing the situation, they start screaming and holding each other tightly. The car stop spinning and just a moment of calm, they back into reality and realize they have gotten into accident. Sunye look at the other members and make sure all of them are okay. She than check the condition of their manager and glad he also fine. They hurriedly getting out of the car and standing still. Their manager goes to check on the taxi that they hit. Wonder Girls just looking at him from their car. They still feeling scared about what just happened. A minute has past, their manager turn his head to the Wonder Girls and give them a devastated look in his eyes.

BREAKING NEWS: WONDER GIRLS GOT INTO ACCIDENT LAST NIGHT ON THEIR WAY FROM BUSAN TO SEOUL. ONE FROM THE VICTIM HAS BEEN CONFIRMED DIED AT THE SCENE.

Seungri: oh , HYUNG! This is bad. (His eyes still glued to the phone screen.)

YB: why?

GD: what is it Seungri-ah.

Slowly, Seungri handed his phone towards GD and YB. Not believing what they just read, GD looks at YB. YB grabs his own phone and start making a call.

YB: yah Junsu. Is it true? I heard about the accident. Tell me about it.

Junsu: oh Youngbae, we also shock when heard about this. But all the girls and also Pd-nim is still at the hospital. So I still didn’t know the details yet. I only know the accident is quite an impact. There’s people died. But it’s not the Wonder Girls. But still, there are people died.

YB: (YB looks at GD and give him assuring looks that none from the Wonder Girls died.) yeah, even though they survived, getting into accident that taking someone life is quite traumatic. I bet they all still in shock. Poor them.

Junsu: yeah, our precious dongsaeng is getting into a lot of horrible things this year.

YB: let’s hope that they will be big and success in the future. (After saying goodbye, YB ended the call and start talking to who eagerly waiting to hear the news from him.)

YB: the one who died is not from the Wonder Girls. But still, it’s accident involving someone life, so they must be feeling traumatic about this. Right now they are still at the hospital and Junsu still waiting for their latest news.

TOP: but there must be some injury because the accident is quite major.

GD: we need to wait for the news. I bet now the hospital must be flooding with the reporters.

Daesung: yeah. I think we’ll get the news within an hour. This is so absurd. We just met and talking to them few days ago. It’s feels like a dream. But sadly, it’s not.

Seungri: is it okay if we pay them a visit and ask them personally about their condition?

Daesung: I’m afraid the reporters will make a fuss about it. So I think it’s just better if we only stay this way. Nothing more, nothing less. I mean, all this while, we always pay attention about what happened to them right. If we have a chance, we’ll tell them this.

GD: yeah. (Feeling kinda sad, but what Daesung said is true. We should not add another problem for them.)

An hour later, the detail about Wonder Girls accident has been out. The one with the must injury is Sunye because she’s protecting Sunmi and the one who died is the taxi driver. And it turns out the taxi driver is already died when they crash the taxi. The other member is reportly fine. Netizen and fellow artist feels hurt when heard that Sunye is ignoring her safety and sacrifice herself to save Sunmi who is actually in a dangerous situation and injured herself in the end.

YB: Sunye is a very reliable leader to her group.

GD: yeah. She is more reliable than me.

TOP: Wonder Girls is lucky to have her as their leader.

Seungri: I can’t imagine what would happen if Sunye didn’t pull Sunmi at that time. Something worse might happen because Sunmi was sleeping. But still, Sunye is someone Wonder Girls can be proud of.

Daesung: yeah. I hope that the end of their misfortune. It hurts to hear all this about them.

 

P/s: so how is it going so far? I know until this chapter, HEEDRAGON still not making much appearance. Please wait a little bit okay, btw, 2007 is a toughest years for our precious QUEEN. Gladly they're strong enough to overcome all the obstacle.