WONDERBANG 2015

What Happened Between Us?

Guysss. I'm sorry not an update. Currently still working on the next chapter. But i'll update the story soon. Please wait. 

So today, i just want to share something i've notice from the recent comeback of wonder girls and gd&top. In one of the radio show that WG has attend, the dj asked how they feel being a contender with BB. What has surprised me is, WG answer about that question. Their answer is that they are not close with BB and promoting at the same time only reminded them of the past. They are not close??? From what i've known, yubin is one of gd friend before. This is a report from gd sasaeng fans itself. Not close? Weird. And most recently, from mcountdown ending stage, did you guys notice WG and gd&top face when they standing on the stage? Their face expression seems cold. No eye contact at all. From what i remember clearly, 3 years back when WG still active as 5 members, that time yubin has attended one of the award alone, at first she sit at SNSD table, but then, she also sit along with gd, tae and seungri table. She seems close and looks friendly with them. I mean, if they are not friend, why would she sits on the same table as them right? 

And, WG also has a close relationship with SUJU even they never have a special collab like wonderbang before, its weird they still close with SUJU but not close with BB right? Its doesn't look like 'we-are-not-close' expression, its look like 'we-don't-know-each-other' expression.

So from my conclusion, something might happen between both of the group relation till it make them like that. Because before this, they always choose BB as their favourite groups, yubin also choose Taeyang as her ideal type. I'm just finding it kinda weird because they seems like trying to avoid any wonderbang connection. Maybe they want to protect someone? hahahaa. 

So my delusional mind strikes once again. Maybe because of heedragon? They've broke up before and gd mess up real bad and make the rest of WG members despise him? Just my own stupid conclusion. I've also thought that Sohee leaves WG because of him. Hahahaa. Forgive my extreme delusional thought. Because from what i remember and known, WG and BB has quite close relationship before.

What do you say? Am i having a overthinkingdelusionalmind or there might be a possibility of what i've said here. Come on leaves a comment and share your opinion. Because i believe heedragon is real and the breakup is real too.