CHAPTER 41

What Happened Between Us?

Wonder Girls has successfully made their long awaited comeback to the music scene. They’ve received a very warm welcome from their fans and the whole nation. Even though they’ve lost a little bit of their fame from their departure to the US. But still, they are the top Girls group in Korea. Sunye also has made public her relationship with his boyfriend. They’ve congratulate the couple happily. Meanwhile, YGE has doing their best to clear up GD names. As for now, GD is currently on hiatus for a time being to reflect on his action. He’s currently staying at his family villa for the time being. He sitting alone on his bedroom balcony and fallen into a deep thought.

It’s been 2 month since he staying here. It also been 2 month he didn’t see Sohee or even hear her voice. He only gets to see her on TV. He knows she’s busy with the recent comeback. But, before this, no matter how busy she gets, she never forgets about him. She always had time for him even she’s faraway at US. But why she didn’t even called him now? Did she also trying to turn her back on me? Did she trying to leave me? Is that is? Am I that bad?

Back in Seoul at Wonder Girls dorm.

Sunmi has come to visit and spend the night at the dorm. She has always been missing them ever since she decided to leave. Like before, she still will sleep with Sohee.

SM: Sohee, are you not going to call Jiyong-oppa?

SH: I don’t know. I don’t know if being together is the best for him.

SM: Why?

SH: I told you about the incident before right?

SM: yes.

SH: Can’t you see? He always ruins himself whenever it comes to me. He ruins himself once after I broke up with him before. And he ruins himself once again because he missed me. I am the reason why he did all that. My love makes him careless about his own self.

SM: Sohee-ah. When will you grow up? You didn’t ruin his life. Can’t you see he needs you to be alive? He needs you in his life. That shows how important you are to him.

SH: I’m not sure my love is a cure or a poison to him. It makes me scared. I don’t want him to be like that. I want him to be able to express himself to the worlds. I don’t want him to tie down his wings just because of me.

SM: Aniyo pabo-ah. You’re his muse. You’re his inspiration. Why did you think like that? He sings for you. He writes for you. Can’t you see how much he loves you?

SH: I can see it. And that’s why I’m scared. I feel that his love for me is too overwhelmed. I’m not worthy enough to receive that kind of love. What if someday I broke his heart? He won’t be able to accept it.

SM: Future things are for the future. You’re currently living in this moment, you should just appreciate his feelings. We never know what might happen in the future. What if both of you really meant for each other? Have you thought about it?

SH: No.

SM: See. You’re too insecure. How long have you not seeing him?

SH: 2 month. Last time I see him on the day news about his scandal broke out.

SM: 2 month? Are you crazy? You might be in danger losing him Sohee-ah. Jiyong oppa might feel like you’ve thrown him out because of the scandal. Can’t you think? This 2 month is the time he needed you the most. He needs your support to keep going on. How can you just leave him like that?

SH: (She starts crying and hugs Sunmi.) I’m stupid. I’m not thinking. How on earth I have the heart to treat him like this? I must be crazy. What should I do Sunmi.

SM: Are you free tomorrow?

SH: Yes.

SM: Then go to his villa. Meet him and explain it to him. You both need a talk. Aigoo.

SH: Maybe I should. I hope he won’t get mad or even worse, hated me.

SM: Pray for the best Sohee-ah. I'll always cheer on you! Fighting!

SH: Thank you my friend. 

In the morning, Sohee’s getting ready to visit Jiyong at his family Villa. Although a bit nervous after not seeing him for almost 2 month, bet she gather her courage for him. She makes a mistakes and she’s the only one who can fix things now.

SM: Good luck Sohee-ah. Fighting!

SH: Thanks Sunmi. I love you. (Then she hugs Sunmi and takes her leaves.)

Her heart can’t stop pounding all the way. What will be his reaction seeing me? Will he be glad or will he be mad?  While she still in her deep thought, without realizing she already arrives in front of Kwon’s Villa. She takes a deep breath and get out from the car. She stands still in front of the door and hesitating. What if he chases her out? What if he hates me? Will he even look at me? While she still contemplating, the front door suddenly open and there, he standing there. No expression at all.

GD: What are you doing here?