Applicant List + Review

❦ AVE ┋ Jellyfish Entertainment's First Girl Group ❦ [APPLY OPEN - DEADLINE MAY 31, 2015]
 

applicants

 

Home Plotlines Cheatsheet Application Reviews

Han jinae

Main Dancer Lee Yoobi Kim Myungsoo

InfinityRhapsodyl Infi Chosen

I changed my mind.

AGAIN. Now for her face claim. Yeah. I'm kinda in love with Yoobi, so it happened. Haha.

--keep scrolling for more information--

 

Well, anyway, I'll just give you some things about Jinae.

 

She is a former member of a disbanded girl group called HOLA with stage name Hanji. The group was disbanded in March 2014 and all the member went to their own path. Out of 4 members, she wss the one who found it hard to move on, because she was too comfy with HOLA and she was a spoiled little maknae who always got her eonnies's love.

She joined Jellyfish in June 2014.

 

Yes, that's my lovely Jinae.

More information would be in the characters page.

 

And about the review page. I should remind you that I'm a strict reviewer. I've been in applyfic world long enough to feel the unrealistic and unfit story if I find one. So, no hard feeling, okay?

Here I give you explanation so no more miss-understanding.

 

CHOSEN - Congratulation, you're part of AVE.

ACCEPTED - I found no errors on you app, you just need to wait for 'judgement day', good luck!
REVIEWING - I'm reading you're app, please be patient with your review.
PENDING - I found some mistakes on your app, please fix it.
MISTAKES - I found huge mistakes on you app, you really need to fix it.
REJECTED - You made a terrible mistakes and messed up with me. I'm sorry, but I don't wanna see you here. (Whoops, this one is so harsh, I wish no one would be here. Haha~).

 

 

--Status--

Leader, Vocalist: 2

Main Dancer + Rapper: 1

Lead Vocalist: 2

Main Vocalist: 2

Main Rapper: 1

 

Total applicants: 7

 

Ji sohye

Leader, Vocalist Yoon Bomi Seo Eunkwang

kissmecrown25 Lico Accepted

Hello, Lico! Thank you for applying! Let's get started!

APPLICATION. I have no problem with the application. You keep it neat and I'm happy for that.

 

THE BASICS. Well, I have no problem with her basic information. 56kg? Wow, we're not always see an idol with 56kg unless she is tall like After School's UUE. Ah, nevermind. She's still healthy and that's all matter.

 

I should admit that I likes your face claims. Bomi suits your character well. And if she's chosen, I'd like to see this kind of leader. Your appearance and style are also good. Props for giving pictures.

 

THE ORIGIN. Her background is well wrote. It's not so long but explain enough about how was her life before becoming trainee.

So does the personality section. I think her personality suit the plotline as a leader. She is a character I can write in the story, if she's chosen.

 

Everything else are good. Wait! Oh, Lee Pilmo. Wow, she have a cool uncle. Like that.

 

THE STORY. This section are good and reasonable. Including her persona. And I literally laughed when I looked into Gyuri's video. If she's chosen, she probably would be leader like Gyuri, eh? Haha

 

THE ONE AND ONLY. I noticed that your love interests are both leader. It would be cute to see leader-leader relationship if she is chosen as AVE. Nice pick.

About their love story, it's cute and reasonable. But I don't think the company will take their phones. That's not really a problem, though.

 

That's all I guess. After all I didn't find problems on your application.

If your character is chosen, I can try to add your scene request.

 

Your application is ACCEPTED, and good luck!

Thank you again for applying.

 

 

 

 

KANG JIYEON

Main Vocalist Park Junghwa Kim Minseok

Anonelle Izzy Accepted

Hello Izzy (yep, I chose to call you Izzy since it sounds cute, haha).
First of all, I hope you love you second face claim, because I decided to go with her since Jiwon looks too mature for AVE (unless she is the leader, then it's okay). So I pick Junghwa.

 

Anyway, sorry for long review. I've been busy last month and my internet connection went down.

 

Let's move on.

 

APPLICATION. The application looks good and you filled everything needed. You probably want to delete some instruction on the app, like trivias. I still can see my instruction there. Please, delete it.
 

THE BASIC. Oh, so she has an English name? Well, according to cheatsheet, you can put it in the nicknames section, if you want.
Everything looks good here. She is healthy, it's good.
About her face claim, well, I mentioned above, so yeah.

And thank you for giving me link for her appearance and style.
Something about her birth date is making me smile. It's my bias birth date, haha.

 

THE ORIGIN. Looks like she had a really cool childhood. I only have one question here. In the third paragraph, you said 'When Ji finally graduated', you mean high school, right? Or college? I'm a little bit lost here. Maybe you can put her age there, not only started saving when she was 12. I'd like to know when she finally be able to pay for her own trip. Here's a little bit clue, the main vocalist position is the last member to joined AVE. Basically, she was scouted and the company put her in AVE right away because she's talented. Thank you for adding her ages as I asked.

I should be honest, her personality is not what I expected. It's too short and I couldn't find any bad things about her. You described her with all positive things. This is fatal and the main reason why Jiyeon is in MISTAKES status. Everyone have a bad side, right? So what hers?
And please add more explanation about her positive traits.

 

A question.
How's her shoulder now? Will she be able to dance in a girl group? Or it would affect her as an idol?

 

THE STORY. This why we need exact year. I'm a little bit confused about her story. She was cast as cameo in It's Okay, That's Love, right? The drama was broadcast July - September 2014. By that time, she would be in AVE because they need to prepare for debut. I found it a little bit hard for a trainee who is in a girl group that would debut soon to get cast in a drama, even though as a cameo. And remember, she is new into this entertainment world. Her whole life had been surfing and singing, not acting.

And about her appearance in VIXX's Error, I'm fine with it. But why exactly Hongbin wanted her to be in the MV and even requested for it? I know they have some oppa/dongsaeng relationship, but I don't thing he could just bluntly requested for her. If you said suggested, then it's still makes sense. I should be honest, hongbin couldn't just asked his company to choose for him a suitable partner in MV, it was totally the company's business. But well, I don't think it's a big deal though. Haha. Passed.

 

Her reason is quite believable. Just answer my question about her shoulder. Because being an idol is not all about singing, but also harddancing training. Especially for her who never knew about dancing.

 

For her singing twin, I don't think SPICA's Jiwon is strong enough as a main vocalist. I need you to pick another singing twin with stronger voice.

Actually, Youngji is a strong dancer. When she was in CCM, she covered SHINee's Sherlock with fellow trainees. She is good actually. I didn't ask you to change it,since the main vocalist plotline known for her ability to adapt too. But if you find more suitable twin, then you can change it if you want. Remember her shoulder and her short time of training.

 

THE ONE AND ONLY. I don't find many problems here. Minseok's personality is fine. But they met because Jiyeon knew DO, right? And Jiyeon met DO in It's Okay, That's Love filming set. It would be problem if you couldn't decribe her timeline and why did she acted in that drama despite on her lack of acting experience.

But if you find another story to make her meet DO (or any other EXO's members), then I guess this section is no problem.

 

 

Wow, a black sea. Unique idea. I could think about putting it in the story if she's chosen.

 

And that's it. Thank you for fixing your app. You're accepted now, and good luck!

kim seukjin

Lead Vocalist Lee Hyeri Jung Hunchul

msdaisydork Nikky Pending

Hello Nikky, I apologized for this super late review.

Let's get going.

 

THE APPLICATION. The application looks good, although the background and personality section are a little bit messed with a little bit too much spaces. Did you copy-pasted this section? It's still readable, so okay.

 

I adore her quotes though. It's inspiring people. A

 

THE BASIC. Her nicknames are adorable, especially Woo Seukjin. It would be hilarious if she's chosen.

Everything in this section looks good but I noticed that you copy-pasted appearance and style section from Hyejoon's application.

 

THE ONE AND ONLY. Another prove that you copy-pasted the application. I have nothing against it, but if it became too clear (like you forgot to change the character's name, birthplace, and even the birth year), I need you to fix/change it into Seukjin's.

 

Other than that, her background is cool. If she's chosen, she would be one of some idols who graduated from SM Academy before it closed in 2013.

Her personalities are good.

 

I saw Hyejoon's preferences in family and others section as well.

 

Her trivias are adorable. Go Sem Ma Ri? OKay~ and you mentioned it twice.

 

THE STORY. I didn't find anything wrong with her past. In fact, it was good and believable. Just a question, why do you think LOEN let her go?

Soyu is a good choice, I admit. I love her voice.

If I may ask, what's the meaning behind Josa?

 

THE ONE AND ONLY. I should admit that I'm not really familiar with IRON. But if she's chosen, I could use the information you put in the application. So I think it wouldn't be a problem. Their relationship is cute anyway.

 

If she's chosen, I'll consider include your scene request for AVE (not BLAXX, whoops).

 

For now you're in PENDING status until you fix/change anything that should be change.

AHN YISEUL

Lead Vocalist Kim Seolhyun Jackson Wang

everlastskies Ky Pending

Hi Ky! I apologized for the late review. Let's get started.

 

THE APPLICATION. The application looks good and neat. Thank you for that. Ah, is it my eyes or I think the second picture is Mina's picture? If it is, will it be too bothering if I ask you to change it into Seolhyun? It was supposed to be the character's face claim, not the back-up face claim.

 

THE BASIC. She has a lot of nicknames. I thought the application clearly said to included the people who called your character with that nickname and why. It's necessary. And you probably want to add more nicknames like 'baby', 'ahjumma' or something, just a suggestion though.

 

Other than that looks good, and thank you for including pictures in her appearance and style.

 

THE ORIGIN. Her background is pretty long, but hey, I don't think it's a mistake. It's kinda mixed up here and there, but I get the point.
A question. When was Yiseul realized she is a talented singer? You see, you're applying for a lead vocalist position which is acquired a talented singer because she supposed to debut as solo before joining JellyfishEnt/AVE. What I found in her background was more like her life as sport-women. Falling in love with K-pop is not always make you good singer. She need talent for that.

Her personalities are good. She is being weird and talking to herself is hilarious, and if she make it into the group, that would be something interesting to write.

Oops, someone forgot to write her family names. I need you to write it down. If it possible and not bothering you too much, I'd like to have some exploration about her relationship with her family. That also for her other friends.
Also, you mentioned VIXX as her friends. Could you be more specific which member is/are closest to her? And please just write down they who are closest to her. Because all member of AVE suppose to be friend with VIXX as labelmates. If Yiseul just equally be friend with all of them, then you don't need to write down all member of VIXX.

Some things I noticed from Yiseul's trivias:
- You mentioned rain twice in likes section.
- She has a lot habits. I have nothing against it, but if she's chosen, I wouldn't write down all of it. If you want some particular habits to be featured if she's chosen, you can eliminate some.
- Ans she's also has a lot of hobby. Let me get it right first, hobby is something we loves to do when we have spare time. And as an idol, Yiseul wouldn't have much times to waste on her hobbies no matter how much she likes it. I'm sorry, but I need you to eliminate some of her hobbies.
- It's kinda funny to know that Yiseul is afraid of porcelain dolls. I literally laughed when I read it. AVE would have some mysterious and creepy concept like their senior, VIXX. If she's chosen, that would be hilarious to see when AVE get a creepy concept featuring some porcelain dolls.

THE STORY. Her story with H-Line Ent is good, but I still think something is not right (in my opinion, of course). So the company already had plans about her solo debut, but suddenly cancelled it because of the controversy? Why? I read the article. I honestly don't know about the scandal around Chocolat that times. From what I read, it was something about their CEO and Chocolat pretty much disbanded because of that.
My questions are: Is Yiseul was part of the the scandal like Cheryl and Meng? Or she was just a victim of the scandal and her previous company just cancelled her debut plan because of the scandal related to their CEO? Or is there any particular reason for them to cancel the debut that already planned long before the scandal arise? Please enlighten me a little bit because I'm lost here.

So, she was originally planned to debut as soloist early 2011. The scandal arise and she left H-Line Ent. She was feeling down and need to consol herself with her family first. Then she went to some companies, auditioned there and waited for the result. My estimate time for her to finally reached this point after the nasty scandal is around a year, maybe 9 months, because a trainee needs time to fix her path that was broken. Some probably needs more before finally comeback. Unless they already planned to move to other company long before. In Yiseul's case, I think she needed time to heal her heart. Her plan to debut as soloist just vanished because of a stupid scandal.

So I don't think she would be able to be featured in any pre-debut activities at 2011, especially when she was just a new trainee at Jellyfish Ent. No matter how talented she is, Jellyfish Ent has more trainees who already waited to have some screen times. Featured in Seo Inguk's Shake It Up in 2011 wouldn't work for Yiseul's story.
And she worked in many projects with VIXX, wasn't she? If she's chosen, I wouldn't choose all of them, because another member deserved a pre-debut activities too. But we'll see later.

According to the plotlines, lead vocalist position required a solo from her previous company before joining Jellyfish Ent. You mentioned Sunmi. I'm sorry, this is my fault for not providing detailed information before. But can you do me a favor? Please change Sunmi into another else, because Sunmi is still too strong for this plotline, especially this plotline solo single supposed to be released before she actually debuted (like a pre-debut single). If she's chosen and someday there's a sub-unit project and this plotline get the chance to be a soloist, then Sunmi would be a perfect project. But she needs to evolve first in the group to earn that. I suggest you to read the plotline page, I added some information there.
Ah, and try to match Yiseul's pre-debut single with her singing twin. In the app you mentioned Sunmi as her pre-debut single but put Nine Muses's Hyuna in the singing twin section.

THE ONE AND ONLY. I personally loves GOT's Jackson as her love interest. Me myself is amuse with Jackson and I can feel what Yiseul feel. And Sungjae as back-up love interest is just briliant. Big Byung yo! I don't see mistakes here. So, cool!

If she's chosen, I can try to work on your scene requests.

You're in PENDING status now until you fix everything that need to be fixed, or added or etc.
 

cha nari

Main Rapper Chrystal Soo Jung Lee Hongbin

byvnghvns Yumi Reviewing

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Oh Rion

Main Vocalist Kim Ahyoung Kim Wonshik

MidnightRune Aya Reviewing

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Baek Youngsook

Leader, Vocalist  Park Gyuri Lee Minhyuk

ninsie Ninna Reviewing

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Kwon jihyun

Main Rapper Lee Kaeun Kim Jongin

Lucindaes Lucy Pending

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

character name

Position Face Claim Love Interest

Username Nickname Status

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Phasellus eget luctus metus. Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero. Morbi vel metus in odio varius adipiscing sed non neque. Integer ligula justo, posuere quis tincidunt id, rhoncus vitae nulla. Aliquam vel mollis augue. Aenean consectetur mauris arcu, sed auctor nisi tincidunt nec.

character name

Position Face Claim Love Interest

Username Nickname Status

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Phasellus eget luctus metus. Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero. Morbi vel metus in odio varius adipiscing sed non neque. Integer ligula justo, posuere quis tincidunt id, rhoncus vitae nulla. Aliquam vel mollis augue. Aenean consectetur mauris arcu, sed auctor nisi tincidunt nec.