Characters

❦ AVE ┋ Jellyfish Entertainment's First Girl Group ❦ [APPLY OPEN - DEADLINE MAY 31, 2015]

CHARACTERS

 
 
 
 
 

Manager Yoon

 

Position. Manager of AVE

 

Full Name. Yoon Yeonhee

Birth Place. Busan, South Korea

Date of Birth. June 1, 1984

Hometown. Seoul, South Korea

Ethnicity. Korean

 

 

Yeon Yeonhee is one of many CEO's trustworthy employee. Graduated from an art college, majoring in dance, she originally applied as one of dance instructor in JYP Entertainment.

 

In 2010, she involved in a car accident that resulted her lost her job as dance instructor. It wasn't like she couldn't dance anymore, she was just shocked and affected her performance. With some rumors and gossips from her colleagues (a.k.a rivals), her former company decided to terminate her contract and she was forced to leave her life as dance instructor.

 

She then joined Jellyfish Entertainment after a friend recommended her to the CEO. She have been working at Jellyfish Entertainment since 2011, not as a dance instructor, but as a member of Marketing Division.

She didn't hate dance. The thing she hate is the fact that dancing keep reminding her about the mistreated she got back then.

In early 2013, JellyfishEnt's CEO, Hwang Seijoon offered her a special job. Becoming the manager of JellyfishEnt's first girl group. The CEO knew about  Yeonhee's past and when the idea of a second chance girlgroup went through his brain, Yeonhee's name was the first to come up. He believe Yeonhee is the only one who could bring the group together.
After the long argument, Yeonhee finally accepted the job and her journey to gather the girls started.

 

AVE is probably the girls' second chance. Seems like the same thing applied on her as well.

 

 

Experiences.

- Miss A's dance instructor (pre-debut until debut).

- Choreographer for Miss A's "Bad Girl Good Girl".


Face Claim. Han Jimin

the cold manager

 

MANAGER JAE

 

Position. Co-manager

 

Full Name. Park Jaejoon

Birth Place. Seoul, South Korea

Date of Birth. February 23, 1986

Hometown. Seoul, South Korea

Ethnicity. Korean

 

 

Park Jaejoon, or known as Jae, was born from a wealthy family. He is the only child of Hwang Seijoon's beloved older sister. He was the youngest son in the family, explained his natural spoiled trait.

He was sent by his mother to work with his uncle because he spent two years after graduated college played video games, totally wasted his management bachelor. He officially became one of JellyfishEnt's employee in 2011. With his friendly and charming personality, he soon became one of famous employee. Well, not to mention his handsome baby face.

He is friend with almost all employee of JellyfishEnt, including VIXX's members who respects him as brother.

 

In order to learn more about entertaiment world, his uncle assigned him to work along side with Yoon Yeonhee for AVE. His charm, management skill and relations with other could be a advantage for AVE.

 

 

Face Claim. Lee Jaejin (FT.Island)

THE PRINCE Charming

 

Jinae

 

Position. Main Dancer, Rapper

 

Full Name. Han Jinae

Birth Place. Daegu, South Korea

Date of Birth. September 4, 1993

Hometown. Daegu, South Korea

Ethnicity. Korean

 

 

Rise from the dust, that is pretty much the reason why she is being called The Eternal Phoenix. Han Jinae was part of something before her life shattered into pieces.

Was born from a rich family, she never wanted fortune or gold. She only want to stand on her own feet, reaching for the star. Being in the stage as performer is always be her desire. Since a very young age, she was introduced to the art of dancing. It quickly became part of her life.

 

She auditioned for the first time when she was 16, skipped school, lied to her parent and teacher, and went to Seoul. Luckily, she passed and officially became a trainee of Big Hit Entertainment three months after that. She improved her dancing, vocal and acting skill, granted her some pre-debut experiences and getting closer to debut.

She trained for two years before finally put into a group consisted of 4 girls. She spent another year trained with 3 other girls as the youngest member.

 

The group named HOLA (acronym to member's surname: Han Jinae, Oh Miyeon, Lim Seulji, Ahn Miso) officially debuted at M!Countdown June 14, 2012. The group quickly got public attention for their rookies energy. They even got nomination for best new group that year. The success continued with two comebacks.

 

At March 2014, the leader of the group, Seulji announced that the group is disbanded due to internal problems within the group and the company. Although the company denied Seulji's statement and said HOLA is currently in hiatus, HOLA's profile in the company official website was erased.

The members separated, went to their own path. Oh Miyeon (Mimi) spotted in Incheon Airport heading to US, her hometown. Lim Seulji moved to London to continue her design school. Ahn Miso (Somi) is staying with the company and planning to debut as soloist. Han Jinae (Hanji) was unknown.

 

The truth was, Jinae went back to her parent's house in Daegu, locked herself for months, mourning alone. The destruction of HOLA affected her most. Compared to another former member's Jinae's loyalty is the strongest after their leader. But Jinae was not as stronger as Seulji. The disbandment destroyed her.

 

Then suddenly an offer for a second chance came in front of her house. An offer to be in another girl group, an offer for a brand new start. Took her weeks to think about it before agreed. Entertainment world is the only thing she has. She have no where to go.

After all, life must go on.

 

 

Experiences.

- Female lead in 2AM's "I Did Wrong" (2011).
- Cameo in SBS's Master's Sun ep.2 - one of clique girl (2013).
- Supporting character is SBS's The Heirs - Kang Yesol (2013).
- Member of Big Hit Ent's girl group HOLA with stage name Hanji (June 14th, 2012 - March 2014)

*HOLA Discography*

1st Mini Album: "Here We Go" - Debut Track "I Like That"

2nd Mini Album: "In Front of the Mirror" - Title Track "In Front of the Mirror"

1st Repackaged Album: "Player" - Title Track "Domino Game"
 

Face Claim. Lee Yoobi

Singing Twin. EXID's Hani

Dancing Twin. 4Minute's Hyuna

Rapping Twin. Fiestar's Jei

The Eternal Phoenix

 

character name

 

Position. ---

 

Full Name. ---

Birth Place. ---

Date of Birth. ---

Hometown. ---

Ethnicity. ---

 

EXPERINCES.

 

Face Claim.

.....

 

character name

 

Position. ---

 

Full Name. ---

Birth Place. ---

Date of Birth. ---

Hometown. ---

Ethnicity. ---

 

 

 

 

EXPERINCES.

 

Face Claim.

....