Cheatsheet

❦ AVE ┋ Jellyfish Entertainment's First Girl Group ❦ [APPLY OPEN - DEADLINE MAY 31, 2015]
 

cheatsheet

Everything you need to know.

THE APPLICATION. Please be neat and always use shift+enter if you want to point some content. I have a bad habit to ignore unneat application /sorrynotsorry/.
The application title should be ❦ AVE ┋Character's Name [Position].
Use the source code and turn it at TURN-IN page.
Change 4 Minute and Sunny Hill' gifs with your face claim's gifs or pictures (270x160) and VIXX's silly gifs with your love interest's gifs or pictures (130x120 and 220x120).


THE AVE PROJECT. I found the need to write this down after reviewing some application. So here we go.

The idea of AVE came from the CEO of Jellyfish Company after seeing his one particular trainee who never gave up for years (The Leader - Vocalist plotline). He came with the idea to make Jellyfish Entertainment's first girl group with girls full of determination. He then asked one of his loyal officer to gather any possible member for the girl group with 'second chance' concept.
And AVE was born. The first member to join was the leader, following with another members. The Main Dancer and The Main Vocalist are the last to join the squad.
AVE scheduled to debut in April 2015. The project itself started in early 2013. The group started trained as a group (with whole members) in July 2014, only 8 months before the official debut.

CHARACTER NAME. I highly recommended if her name in birth certificate is Korean name, but after all it's up to you. If she has another name, please state in Nicknames section.

Ethnicity. Your character should be at least half Korean. Not to be biased, just trying to make this story as real as possibly. Now we probably see many idols that are not Korean, but they needed much time to train, and that definitely not suit this story. That is the reason I didn't put nationality section. I'm hoping all of them are Korean, even though maybe some were raised abroad.

LANGUAGES. Don't go crazy. If your character is full Korean and raised in Daegu, then she needs a really good reason to be fluent in English. Three languages maximal. They're idol, not translator.

HEIGHT & WEIGHT. I want healthy character. Her BMI score should be more than 18,5 and less than 24,9. Use this calculator if you needed.

FACE CLAIM. Idols and actresses only (because it easier to find some good pictures). Choose the face claim wisely. I'm not recommend you using idol from 2nd generation idols, meaning I don't want SNSD as face claim. No offense, but their looks are not match with this concept. Again, please choose your face claim wisely and make sure you likes both your face claim and the back-up, I probably pick your back-up as well.
Lee Yoobi, Han Jimin and FT. Island's Jaejin are taken as face claim.

APPEARANCE & STYLE. Appearance is how they looks like physically; hair color, eyes color, any scars, etc. While style is more to their fashion style. You can add link to some pictures if you want, but I want at least one short paragraph explanation.

BACKGROUND. Basically her life story since born until became trainee. I don't need long story, just state anything important that happened during that time and probably some events that turned her into herself now.

PERSONALITY. Point out some traits and give some explanation. All I need is a clear view about what is she like. Don't write it as first person point of view, please. And please please, no mary-sue or miss-all-perfect. We all have bad sides, kay.

others. This is where you mention everyone else in her life that is not family, like best friends, friends, rivals/love rivals, neighbours, former classmates, ex-crush, anyone else that important enough to be there.

the past. A continue story from Background section. This is where you tell me about her trainee days and anything happened before she join AVE. Be detail with the years because it's important.

experiences. Her pre-debut experiences. Among all members, only my character that actually had official debut. So this part would be anything she involved when she was a trainee in another company or in Jellyfish Ent.

THE REASON. The reason why she joined AVE. A little information, the idea of AVE came from the CEO of Jellyfish Ent. He wants to make a unique group, but don't want to find it the way he found VIXX (with Mydol competition and stuff). Then he came up with the idea of AVE, gathering some girls who needs second chances. Be creative here, but still reasonable. Refer to the plotline.

TWINS. As mentioned in the application, choose twins that suit your plotline. EXID's Hani is taken for singing twin, 4Minute's Hyuna for dancing twin and Fiestar's Jei for rapping twin.

love interest. Your character's love interest could be everyone, idols, actors, OCs, but it has to be a man (because I can't write yuri story, sorry). There are no age limit, but if you want noona-dongsaeng relationship, don't make it more than 3 years. Ah, if you want your character falling in love with an ahjussi, go ahead, but make sure you give me a wonderful story about them.
INFINITE's L and VIXX's Hyuk are taken.

PAssword. The password is Second Chance; second link to a song suggestion for the group and chance link to your character's cool gif or image.


last but not least. If you still have something to ask me, go ahead. I'm not biting ^^. Happy applying, and love you all!