Teaser 1

❦ AVE ┋ Jellyfish Entertainment's First Girl Group ❦ [APPLY OPEN - DEADLINE MAY 31, 2015]
 

TEASER one

because everyone deserves a second chance

Jellyfish Entertainment Building

Gangnam-gu, Seoul

2014.05.17

 

A beautiful day in Seoul, and the CEO of JellyfishEnt was enjoying his americano while sitting peacefully in his office. He seemed in a good mood. His room filled with the sound of Seo Inguk's newest song BOMTANABA. When someone knocked his door, he replied with sweet voice almost sounded like he was singing as well.

"Coming~" then he sipped his americano again.

A young man came into the room, looked at him strangely.

"Oh, Jae-ah."
"Hi---boss." The man still looked at him, confused with the strange mood in the room.

"Don't you think Inguk's song sounds so nice when you're drinking your coffee?" He said and sniffed his americano, totally enjoyed it.

"Yes? Maybe." The man called Jae answered. "Boss, you're being weird."

"Am I?"

"Yes. Playing Inguk's song all over the room? Seriously, boss. It's still working time." Jae, who's a lot younger than the CEO complained.

"I've done my work."

"O--kay." He paused, let the song ended.

"Aah-- Inguk's sweet voice." The CEO muttered. He turned off his music player satisfied.

"Sorry for interupting your enjoy time, boss. Your secretary said you need me here."

"Ah, right. Yeonhee is back. And guess what?"

Jae raised his shoulders, too lazy to play guessing game.
"She got her."
And that words interested him. "Her-- You mean her?"

"Yes, her."

Jae's eyes widen as well as his lips, grew into a cute smile. "You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not. Yeonhee just texted me. They will be here any minute."

"Oh my God. I need to prepare." Jae said and rushed to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Toilet, of course. Where else?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm gonna see my idol right in front of my face. I need to be cool and handsome."

"Too late. They're here." The CEO said while putting his phone on the desk. Jae sighed. "Besides, you're already cool and handsome, nephew." The CEO said, comforted his rookies artist's manager who happened to be his sister's son.

 

 

Another minutes waiting until someone broke into the room without bother to knock. Only one person in the company who dare enough to do that.

"I can't believe you made me do this." The women who just came said. "Hi, Jae." She turned to Jae for a second. "She wasn't like a girl you described before." She turned to the CEO again.

The CEO was smiling. "Hi, Yeonhee. So happy to see you here. How's your holiday in Daegu?"

"Holiday my . I spent a full week only to convince her about this whole thing. I'm lucky enough that she want to come with me to Seoul. To meet you. But I don't think she want to join us."

"Hahaha." The CEO laughed, amused. "I knew you would do it, girl. And I'm so happy. I'll take care of the rest. Send her in." He said.

The women sighed and walked to the door to open it. Behind the door, appeared a girl with a simple white shirt with a blue jeans. She was wearing a sunglasses and her black hair was neatly braided.

The moment she came, Jae already lost 90% of his breath. He kept staring at the girl amazed. The girl took off her sunglasses, looked around. Her gaze met Jae's for a second and Jae almost lost his sanity.

"Welcome to my humble room, Miss Han." Said the CEO.

The girl, Han Jinae, nodded.

"Please, take a seat." The CEO said again while putting his own body onto his comfy chair. Yeonhee who was standing quietly behind the girl made herself comfortable by sitting on the sofa in the edge of the room. He dragged Jae -who was still amazed with Han Jinae's presence- with her.

"I believe Miss Yoon already told you about our project." The CEO started.

"Yes, she did." Jinae replied. She looked into the CEO's eyes. "Look, I don't like chit chat, Mr. Hwang. Miss Yoon told me everything I need to know about this project you have here. And that is not the reason why I am here now."

"Oh, there she go." Yeonhee mumbled.

"What? Did you say something?" Jae asked her.
"This girl was being such a to me. And now she will do it to the boss."

"Hey, don't talk like that about my idol, noona." Jae stood up for his idol crush.

"You just don't know her, boy. Once you knew, I doubt you will still be her fan."

"So why you're here, Miss Han?" The CEO asked Jinae.

"To ask something?"

The CEO leaned on his chair, tried to guess what was in Jinae's mind. "That must be really important. Important enough to make took you all the way from Daegu."

Jinae didn't reply to that comment. She kept staring at the CEO's face.

"Okay. Ask then."

"Why me?"

"The answer is simple. I'm giving you a second chance."

"What makes you think I need a second chance?"

"Because everyone needs a second chance."

"It's a common phrase, Mr. CEO. That is not what I'm asking."

There was a moment of silence before the CEO turned to Yeonhee and Jae. "Miss Yoon, do you mind to make some tea for our guest here?"

Yeonhee stood up. "Sure, sir."

"And please take Jae with you." The CEO added.

"Wait, why? Isn't it enough with just Yeonhee-noona." Jae resisted but got drag by Yeonhee immediately.

Once Yeonhee closed the door behind her, the CEO faced Jinae again. Now with more serious looks. "You know, Big Hit's CEO is my friend. I know what happened to you and your group, in a certain sense. I know they had to disband you, because some personal matters. Although they said it was only for temporary."

Jinae grinned. Not a happily grin, there was sadness there. "With all due respect, sir, you know nothing."

"Exactly. I know nothing but one. Your dreams was taken from you."

Jinae could felt her eyes teary when she heard the word 'dream'. No matter how hard she denied, it was true that something was taken from her the moment HOLA disbanded.

"This should answered your question before." He paused, studied the girl expression that slowly weakened. "I could see how much you changed over passed these two months. From a cheerful adorable idol that I always see in TV into this, a cold gloomy girl. Have you look into the mirror and see how much it affected you?"

Jinae couldn't say anything anymore. The CEO had saying the truth, the ugly truth that she had been trying to deny all this time.

And suddenly teardrops fell from her eyes. "If only she didn't do that stupid thing."

 

 

"Thirty minutes. Ugh. How long should we wait, noona? Isn't the instruction was only to make some tea? Not letting it cold while waiting here?" Asked Jae. He and Yeonhee was sitting on the sofa outside the CEO's room. After made the tea as requested, Yeonhee decided that they would wait outside. Her decision was not based on her own will, but based on the CEO's signal that Jae wouldn't understand, not yet.

They needed time to talk alone. Probably with that, the CEO would somehow successfully put Han Jinae into the group.

Thirty minutes and there wasn't any signal that they could go inside again. And Yeonhee already tired with the overly excited Jae. Sometimes Jae could be super childish and forgot his age.

"Can you shut up, Jae? If you want to be a good artist's manager, you have to--" Yeonhee's words cut by the sound of the door opened by someone from inside. Jinae, already with her sunglasses left the room quickly.

"Finally." Jae said. "Miss Han--" He took the tea in front of the table and offered it to Jinae who was walking, only to get ignored by his idol crush. Jinae didn't even look at him. She walked away like Jae was only a gravel. "Did she just ignore me?"

Yeonhee who noticed something went into the CEO's room. The CEO was arranging some papers on his table.

"Sir, what did you do to her?" Asked Yeonhee.

"Huh? I didn't do anything to her, we were just talking."

"Then why did she cry?"

"Oh, you noticed."

"Of course, I noticed. It was all over her face."

"Well, we talked about some personal things. She have been through a lot."

"I can see it."

The CEO nodded. "Anyway, here." He handed a bunch of paper from his table to Yeonhee. "She agreed to join AVE."

Yeonhee's expression changed. "Wow, you got her into the group."

"Yep. And she will be ready in three days. Please prepare a place for her at the dorm. And don't forget to tell the girls, they're going to have a new member. That would be awkward at first, having a former girl group member in a new group, but I know they can handle it."

"Understood, sir." Yeonhee said. "I am going to start preparation now."

"Thank you, Yeonhee. Ah, one more thing."

"Yes, sir?"

"Pay attention to her. She is not as strong as we know."
 

 

authors note

Hello, fellas!

This teaser is a short introduction about Han Jinae (but a long teaser, uh-hu). Jae is Jinae's fan here, or should I say he is a fan of Hanji? But well, it could changed someday. We don't want a biased manager, right?

Through this teaser, you can see a glimpse of my character. I wouldn't reveal too much here, because another revelation would be in the actual story.

 

Until then, I hope you all enjoy this long teaser. I apologize with my terrible language.

 

 

Anyway~~

I'm currently in love with Fiestar - You're Pitiful. I propably will include this song as AVE comeback, maybe.