Chapter 8

When You Gone

 

 

 

 
 
I looked at Sung Soo oppa with teary eyes. "What you mean by she's gone oppa??" I asked him eagerly. "No....what I mean is, the last we met she said that she will leave the country, and currently I heard that she stay in Japan with her sister."
 
 
My heart were tearing apart when I heard what Sung Soo oppa just told me. So she just leave me? I've never had chance to tell her that I love her. Is that mean it end of everything? She's gone! Do you really hate me that much Kim Jung Ah? Why did you left me in the dark? Why did you left me?!!
I walked to the hostel with heavy footstep. "Kahi unnie, what wrong with you?" I looked at Jooyeon who are look worried and my feet could not support my own body anymore. I almost collapsed but Jooyeon quickly held my arm while other member trying to support my body to stand. "She's gone..." My tears just wouldn't stop from flowing down my cheeks. "What....what you mean Kahi unnie? Who gone?" Nana trembling voice asked me? "Ju..Jung Ah....gone..she leave us...she leave us...leave me.." I crying out my heart. 
"Where did Jung Ah unnie go? She will not leave us. She promise me she won't! I'm gonna call her and asked her to comeback here!" Lizzy run to her room. "Lizzy ahh.." Uie run after her. I walked to my room leave these girls crying.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I lock up myself in my room. I couldn't cry anymore. It wasn't sadness anymore. It was feeling much worse than sadness. I was numb for everything. Jung Ah left me. She really left me.I looked at her picture, as the tears rolled down my cheek "Kim Jung Ah, you are not supposed to leave me. This has to be a dream, I can't accept your absence. You are my other half, without you, I'm the dance without the song, the heart without the soul, you mean so much to me! There aren't enough words to explain how much I care about you, and how much I need you in my life. You are not just my best friend, but I am in love with you. You and only you. I feel like I've lost everything when I heard that you're gone. I thought you should know you're not making this easy Kim Jung Ah." My fingers slid across her picture. "Why are you left me in the dark? Is that so easy for you to forget all our memory together? Why did you pick this way? I know there are reasons why we can't be together. Reasons that God only knows, but this will not be the reason for me to forget you. You really know how much I love you and care for you but there is nothing I can do more. You are the best thing that ever happened in my whole, entire, damn life. But.....If this what you want....I'll forget you. I'll let you go....I'll let you go Kim Jung Ah....." My tears just wouldn’t stop as our memory keep replaying in my thought.
*knock knock* "Kahi unnie...." I clasped my hand over my mouth, and quickly wipe my tears away as I heard Uie calling me. "Unnie, will you come out? It's time for dinner...girls already wait for you.." "Ahh okay...." my voice tremble "I'll be there in a minutes" 
 
 
 
 
 
I : "Woahh! Who cook this? Look good huh.. Did you try new recipes again Raina? Are you sure it won't effect me If I tried this? I don't want to get stomachache like before hahaha.." I pretend and act cheerful in front of them.
Jooyeon : "Kahi unnie, what wrong with you?" They look at me confused.
I : "What you mean? I'm okay! What are you waiting for? Let's eat....I'm hungry.."
Nana : "Don't you feel sad Jung Ah unnie left us?" 
I : "Why should I?" tears forms in my eyes. "She is the one who pick this way, she is the one who leave us. So, why should I sad?!" My eyes were turning to red from trying to hold back my tears   "Let just forget about her and move on!" I lie to myself, I deny my feeling! How could I move on when she have my heart?
Nana : "I will never forget about Jung Ah unnie!!!" Nana scream to my face.
I : "IM NANA!!! How could you just scream at me like that?” without realize my act, my hand already land on her face. *slap*
Jooyeon : "Kahi unnie!!" Jooyeon pull Nana into her arm.  I looked at my hand, trembling. Why did I hit her? How could I hit her? I held my head as my face was slowly covered in tears. 
Nana : "I hate you Kahi unnie!!!!!!" 
I : "Nana....I'm sorry, unnie didn't mean to..." Nana run to her room.
 
 
I slammed the door shut behind me and laid against it. "What's wrong with me?! Nana I'm sorry for doing that to you. But you make it hard for unnie too. 
"Kim Jung Ah, I hate you!!!" Everytime they say your name, a tear forms in my eye. I can't seem to forget you. I wish you’ve never been so sweet, I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world. I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you. If I only knew you’d hurt me, I wouldn’t have loved so deep. I would have saved my heart from breaking cause it’s not for you to keep. If I only knew you’d fool me, I wouldn’t have been so blind. I hate you Kim Jung Ah!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
--Dambi point of view--
 
 
"33...33.....aish where it is?? ahh there!!" *knock knock* I knocked Jung Ah room. A few second later Jung Ah sister, Hyun Soo show up open the door.
 
Hyun Soo : "Ohh Dambi unnie, you are here.. Come in."
I : "How was Jung Ah?" 
Hyun Soo : "She still like that, unconscious.." I walked closer to Jung Ah who are lying down on her bed weakly. I put my bag on the table and caress Jung Ah hair.
I : "Jung Ah yaa...I'm here.." I tucked her hair behind her ear and caress her pale face. "What the doctor said?"
Hyun Soo : "Just like before, nothing changed. She become worst day by day. Oh Dambi unnie...here, I found this on Jung Ah room. I think this is for Kahi unnie." She handed me pink envelope that wrote Kahi unnie name on it. 
I : "Ahh okay, I'll give this to Kahi unnie.."
Hyun Soo : "Can you look after Jung Ah unnie for awhile? I'll get you something for drink."
I : "Sure, I'll take care of her." Hyun Soo left me and Jung Ah alone.
 
I look at Jung Ah face. No more smiles on her eyes. "Kim Jung Ah, you such a fool! Why did you pick this way? Why don't you tell your member and Kahi unnie? I know that you really need them right now." I caress her cheeks. She look so weak. It's been 2 week since Jung Ah here and almost 8 days she in unconscious condition. I hold her hand. "Jung Ah...can you hear me? You sleep too long. You should've woke up now and stop worrying us. We love you Kim Jung Ah! Did you hear me?!" *sigh*
"I've promise with you to not to tell Kahi unnie about this, but she's my bestfriend, in otherwise you are my friend too.....but how could I kept this from her? She really miss you..I could tell how she feel.  What should I do Jung Ah yaa? Wake up and tell me what should I do??" My tears keep flowing down my cheeks.
 
"Dambi yaa, I have something to tell you. I might don't have much time left to live my life." She's stuttered as her tears began to fall, "What you mean?? I don't get it." I looked at her confused. "I met doctor yesterday, and he said that I have brain cancer and it already in last stages" Her voice trembling. "Nice try Kim Jung Ah! But it not funny okay!! Don't play around with that, it not funny at all!!" I head back my tears. Jung Ah must be kidding. I must mistook it. 
"But Dambi...I'm not kidding with you, I just find out about this. I'm scared Dambi ahh. I still wanna live my life, I don't wanna die yet. I don't want to leave my parents, my sister, After School member, you and......I don't wanna leave Kahi unnie.." "Jung Ah yaa..." I brought her to my arm and hug her as our tears keep falling down and wouldn’t stop.
"Jung Ah yaa...why this is happen to you. What Kahi unnie said about this?" I wipe her tears away. "She don't know about this and will never know about this." she sobbed. "What you mean? You don't want to tell Kahi unnie? She should know about this!" "I'm begging you, please don't tell her or other member. I can't bear with it. They might be sad if know about this. I couldn't bear to see them like that."
 
Jung Ah word replaying on my thought. "Chh babo! I'm sorry Jung Ah. I know I've promise to you, but I must to tell Kahi unnie about this.  I can't bear to see you facing this alone. You need your member and you really need Kahi unnie with you right now." I reach out my phone and press Kahi unnie number.
 
I : "Kahi unnie...?"
Kahi : "Yeah, why Dambi ahh..." her voice trembling.
I : "Unnie, I have to meet you. I have something to tell you.
Kahi : "Need to tell me something? About what??"
I : "This is about Jung Ah....she's......" 
Kahi : "Please Dambi ahh, I don't want to hear that name anymore!! Don't make it hard for me Dambi ahh........." She hung up the phone.
I : "Hello...Kahi unnie....Hello.....unnie....."
 
 
Jung Ah suddenly take a heavy breath. "Yah Kim Jung Ah! What's wrong with you?? Kim Jung Ah??" I patted Jung Ah face worriedly because no respond from her.  "Jung Ah!! Do you hear me?? Help!! Doctor!! Kim Jung Ah!!!!!" I cried out calling Jung Ah name.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This story not end yet~ x))