Chapter 6

When You Gone

 

 
 
 
--Uee point of veiw--
 
"Yahh kids!! What are you guys doing?! Isn't you guys should practice now? Practice!!" Kahi unnie voice rung. She looked upset. "What's wrong Kahi unnie?" I asked her in fear.  "Nothing! Just go and practice." "Err okay.." I walked to my place and then.... "By the way Uee, Jung Ah still not here yet?" Kahi unnie sudden asked me. "Erm seems like that unnie. I don't see Jung Ah unnie around" Jung Ah unnie always late for practice lately.
"Arasso...just continue your practice. I'll be back later"
 
 
--Kahi point of view--
 
I walked to washroom and I saw Jung Ah was there. I walked slowly toward her.
 
I : "So you already here? Why don't you come to practice room. We are waiting for you."     Like usual, no respond from her. I turned to look at her, who refused to look back. "Kim Jung Ah!"
Jung Ah : "What?! I know what I am doing. I'll go there later. Why are you so rush?!"
I : "What wrong with you lately? You are not like Jung Ah that I use to know. Did I do something that make you get mad at me? You make me and other member worried to see you like this." I hold her hand and she pushed me away.
Jung Ah : "Ohh come on unnie, don't pretend like you care about me! I know you must be happy when I have to graduated later right? So you will get more attention when I left. I am nobody in After School. Even now, you already get all spotlight on you. You don't want other member to grow right?"
I : "KIM JUNG AH!!!!" I have no idea Jung Ah willing say that to me.
Jung Ah : "So please unnie, don't act like you care about me, just mind yourself. I hope you will be success with what you do. And maybe better if we not talked to each other for now or just forget that we use to know."     She walked and leave me alone dumbfounded speechless there.
 
I can't believe what Jung Ah just say to me. She has changed. She's not my caring loving Jung Ah! Suddenly my tears began to falling down my cheeks. I couldn't control my tears, it's breaking my heart to heard something like that from someone that I loved.
You promise to take care of me, but you hurt me. You promised to give me a joy, but you brought me tears. And you ask me to forget about you?  Teach me how to be strong before I have to erase you from my memory, teach me how to control my tears before let you go.............
"Kahi unnie.." I quickly wipe my tears away when I heard Nana calling my name.
 
Nana : "Kahi unnie...Jung Ah unnie already here. So we can start now"
I : "Emm okay"
Nana : "Unnie...are you crying??"
I : "Huh? Nothing dear, I got something in my eyes hehe~" I lied to her, but seems she's not believe me.
Nana : "Owhh okay.. I'll wait for you there then.."
 
I wipe all my tears and walked to practice room. "Guys!! Let's start practice now! We don't have much time left.." I tried to looked cool like nothing just happen, although I wanna cried out my heart. I'm going to smile and make they think that I'm happy. I'm going to laugh so they don't see me cry. I'm going to smile Kim Jung Ah if it was what you expect from me.
 
I : "Yah Kim Jung Ah!! What are you doing? Can't you do it properly? Why your step so weak? Don't make us have to do it again and again because of your mistake!" I force my word.
Lizzy : "Kahi unnie..!" 
Jung Ah : "I know I am just troublesome for you guys"
Jooyeon : "No unnie, it was not like that. You are not......."
Jung Ah : "I don't talk with you Lee Jooyeon!!" Jung Ah cut Jooyeon word.
Jooyeon : "Huh..?" *shock*   "...sorry.."
Jung Ah : "I don't think I can continue this....." Jung Ah grab her bag and leave practice room.
I : "Kim Jung Ah!!! Come back here! Where are you going?? We are not done yet..."
Eyoung : "Kahi unnie...what's wrong with Jung Ah unnie?"
Uee : "Jung Ah unnie act cold with us lately. Is that because of her graduation thing? Did she upset with that? Seems like that."
Jooyeon : "I was thinking that way too. Jung Ah unnie never being like this before. She always care about us."
Nana : "Jung Ah unnie didn't even talk to me. I'm so sad"
I : "I have no idea guys....just let her be for now."
 
 
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What are you doing guys?" I walked to living room where all kids gather. 
 
Lizzy :"Re-watching PlayGirlz School unnie...let's join us." 
I : *Sit next to Nana* "It was from episode 9 right? I was not there..."
Lizzy : "Me too! So jealous with them..geez~"
Nana : "Look unnie, Jung Ah unnie are so hilarious in this episode, she become as Lady Gaga!" We are watching funny episode, but the funny thing is everyone in tears while watch it. I know they are miss Jung Ah and Bekah.  So do I. Almost 2 week we didn't met Jung Ah.
 
"Aji geun annyeong urin andwaeyo
Neon geu ibeul deo yeoljima ...." I pick up my phone..I was from manager oppa.
 
I : "Hello oppa...what's wrong?" 
Manager : "Nothing, just want to remind you about your schedule tomorrow."
I : "Tomorrow???" *clueless*
Manager : "Don't say that you forgot your schedule tomorrow!"
I : "Hehehe..." *awkward laugh*
Manager : "Yaa Park Jiyoung! Tomorrow you Lizzy and Jung Ah going to KBS for Win Win to support Brave Brothers and Shinsadong Tiger. Don't you remember that??"
I : "Owhh I just remember now hehe....sorry oppa"
Manager : "I don't know what on your mind lately...by the way, do the best for tomorrow okay!"
I : "Okay..."
 
What on my mind? Nothing!! Just Jung Ah and only Jung Ah. By the way tomorrow we have schedule together. It's an opportunity for me to meet her again. I can't help myself but smile thinking of her. I'm going to met her again!! Even it wouldn't be like before, at least I can see her. I let out slight chuckled.
 
Nana : "Unnie...? What wrong? What so funny?" They looked at me confused.
I : "Haha nothing....this episode so funny right?? Hahaha..." 
Jooyeon : "Whatever....!"
 
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
30 mins left before show, but I didn't see Jung Ah around. "Oppa, where is Jung Ah?? Isn't she suppose to be here??" I asked. "Don't worry, she said that she's on her way here and.............ahh that Jung Ah!!" He point at Jung Ah who are walked toward us with her red bordeaux hair. She look so beautiful. With scent from her fragrance perfume. I wanna hug her. I miss this babo..
 
Jung Ah : "I'm sorry for late oppa"
Manager : "It's okay, we still have 30 mins more before the show."
Jung Ah : "Ahh Okay..... Hi lizzy~"
Lizzy : Annyeong Jung Ah unnie...how are you today??"
Jung Ah : "Just fine....." I'm waiting for her to greet me...but she's not. She just left me. *sigh*
 
During the show, I could see her smile again. Kim Jung Ah....how good you look when you smile, how much I love your laugher. I dream about you off and on replaying pieces of our conversation, laugher at funny thing that you said or did. But I have to admit that everything is over. We are not like before............