Chapter 3

When You Gone

 

--Kahi point of view--
 
"PLEDIS decide to release one of you guys. I mean there will be one more who will be graduate from After School, and she is..............."   He pause and looked at us.   "It will be Jung Ah"
"Ju..juu..jung Ah??" Jung Ah will be the next graduate member? I couldn't believe this. I must heard it wrong.
"Oppa, what did you just say? Tell me it is not true!" Jooyeon raise her voice and her eyes begin to teary.
"But yeah, Jung Ah will be the next member to be graduate from After School" He replied to Jooyeon. At that time I could feel like the whole world stop moving and my heart also stop beating.
"Andwae!!! Jung Ah unnie can't go. She can't leave us. She can't leave After School. I will not let Jung Ah unnie go!!" Lizzy start to crying hard as she hugged Jung Ah tightly seems like she won't able to let Jung Ah go.
"Oppa,  we don't need new member! I only want Jung Ah unnie. I'll take back what I've said about Lizzy and Eyoung. But please oppa, don't let Jung Ah unnie go"  Nana can't stop crying. "Oppa! Why are they are doing that? We still feel the pain after Bekah leave, and now Jung Ah unnie? I can't accept that!!" Jooyeon seems can't control her emotions anymore and even Eyoung "I know I am new member here and don't have right to talk, but please don't let Jung Ah unnie go...I'll working hard and do everything that they ask me to, but please...." Eyoung can't continue her word but crying. All member can't control their feel. Tears keep falling from their eyes.
"It's okay dear, even if unnie have to graduate soon, we still can see each othe right? Don't be sad like this." Jung Ah try to comfort other member. "Nana ahh...don't be like this dear." She caress Nana cheeks as she wipe her tears. "But I don't want you to leave unnie" Nana sobbing.
 
 
So how about me? I am so unbelievably sad. I feel desperate and hopeless. It is as if I am numb, but in agony at the same time. I don't want to feel this way, but my best friend... I mean my love is leaving me. It's breaking my heart. But Jung Ah... she just calm and even still can smile like nothing happen. I don't know what on her mind now. Don't she feel sad?
 
 
I : "Kim Jung Ah...did you hear what oppa told us just now?" I looked at her  
Jung Ah "Yeah I do... So what's wrong with that?" She asked me back.  
I : "Yahhh Kim Jung Ah!!! You know what is that mean? You will be graduate! It's mean you will have to leave After School! Leave us and......"       And leave me. I can't imagine how my life would be without you. You make my world complete, you mean world to me....I can't live without you babo yaa.
Jung Ah :"Don't be so sad unnie, it just I will be graduate a bit early than you guys. It's not like we gonna stay together forever right? We have our own life. Don't be like this, you guys make it hard for me as well"
 
On the way home, no one is talking. It not like what it use to be, chaos everytime we are together in one car. But now, everyone keep quiet.
"Hey..what's wrong with you guys huh? None of you guys wanna talk?" Nobody respon to Jung Ah. 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
I can't concentrate to my work today because keep thinking about Jung Ah. So I decide to come home early.
"Guys...I'm home" Nobody there, then I walk to my room. "Kahi unnie!!!!" I saw Lizzy, Nana and Raina run toward me.
"What's wrong you guys?" These kids look so anxious on their face. "Kahi unnie, did you see Jung Ah unnie?" Lizzy asked in a panic.
"What you mean?" I looked at her with confused face. "Jung Ah unnie don't come back home yet since morning. We thought she with you, and she doesn't pick up her phone." I was so surprised when heard Lizzy say that.
Oh no Jung Ah...where did you go? "Unnie! Where is Jung Ah unnie? I worried something bad happen to her. Go and find her unnie" Nana begging me and asked me to find Jung Ah. "Did you guys call HyunSoo? Jung Ah might went to her parents house." I try to look calm in front of these kids, despite in my heart I was so worried about Jung Ah. "I've call HyunSoo unnie, and she also don't know where Jung Ah unnie go." Jooyeon answer me.
"Arrasso.. you guys stay here. I'll try to find her. Jooyeon, take care of your sister."   I rush out from hostel to my car.
 
 
"Babo yahh! Where are you? Why are you being like this?" I couldn't help myself, but crying out my heart and just then I got phone call from Dambi.
 
 
I : "Hello.." *sob*
Dambi : "Hello Kahi unnie....unnie, are you crying? You sounds like you are"
I : "I'm not. By the way, why are you calling me?"
Dambi : "Ahh sorry...but can you come to my place now unnie?"
I : "I'm sorry Dambi ahh, but I can't. I need to find Jung Ah, she didn't answer her phone. I just worried something happen to her. And now I have no idea where did she go." *sob*
Dambi : " Kahi unnie, calm yourself. That's why I asked you to came here. Jung ah was here with me now."
I : "What?? What she's doing there Dambi yah?"
Dambi : "Just come here unnie, I'll tell you"
I : "Arrasso...I'll go there now"
 
I drove my car without thinking as far as I could and reach Dambi place a few mins later.
 
 
I : "Jung Ah!!"
Jung Ah : "Ohh hhyeee Kkaahhhhhiiiii un..nnniee...why aree youu hereee?? Do you...miss me??? Did you? Heeheeee Kaahi unnieee miss me....look Dambi!! shee ca..me forr mee" She crawls over to me and hooks her arm around my neck.
I : "Yahh Kim Jung Ah!!! What's wrong with you? Are you drunk??"
Jung Ah : "Heeheeee I'm noottt....heeheee...I'm soo happyyy now"
I : "Kim Jung Ah!!! Are you listen to me?? Why are you drink if you know you can't drink babo yaa..why are you doing this? You make me and other member worried!!"
Jung Ah : "Are you worried?? Heeheeee I don't think you care.....heeheeeee"
I : "Yahhh!!!" I almost slapped her but Dambi stopped me.
Dambi : "Kahi unnie!! What are you doing?" Dambi pull Jung Ah away from me. "She already told me everything. She have right to be sad. Don't mad at her unnie." I looked at Jung Ah who are unconscious on Dambi lap.
I : "I'm sorry.....Jung Ah yaa.." I couldn't control myself but crying.
Dambi : "Unnie, let Jung Ah stay with me for a while. She said that she couldn't face you and other member. It breaking her heart when she know she have to leave you guys.
I : *I caress Jung Ah hair* "Please Dambi ahh...take care of Jung Ah for me. I'll come again tomorrow morning. I have to come back to hostel. They are so worried about Jung Ah. I have to tell them."
Dambi : "Don't worry unnie, I'll take care of Jung Ah.."   I kiss Jung Ah forehead before head back to hostel.