Chapter 5

When You Gone

 

 
 
"Kahi unnie, where Jung Ah unnie? Did you found her??" They are run to me when saw me back.  "Yeah I met her, and don't worry. She's fine. Jung Ah at Dambi place now. Don't worry too much okay....? And I think, you guys should go to sleep now. It's almost 3am"
"But Jung Ah unnie is fine right?" Nana asked in worried. "Don't worry dear, she's fine. Just go to sleep okay." I caress Nana cheeks.
"Arrasso...good night Kahi unnie"
 
 
I lie down in my bed, but I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about Jung Ah as my tears kept flowing down. My mind keep thinking about Jung Ah untill the morning.
I woke up to prepare breakfast for the girls since Jung Ah not here. I walked with heavy step to the kitchen. Suddenly I heard a sounds from the kitchen. "Did Jung Ah already back home?" I can't help but smiled myself thinking of Jung Ah.
"Jung Ah yaa....did you come......" This girl looked at me with wierd expression. "Kahi unnie, it's me Raina" So she's not Jung Ah *sigh*.
"I'm sorry..I thought it was......" Raina hold my hand. "I know unnie. By the way I've make breakfast for us. I'll get other member ok"
 
 
Sitting around table. I couldn't help but laughed at Nana and Lizzy routine, fighting over the food. But the smile disappear when I look at Jung Ah empty seat.
 
 
Lizzy : "Yahh!! This is mine!"
Nana : "No, it;s mine!"
I : "Hey stop it guys, don't act like a kids." Nana and Lizzy pout.
Lizzy : "By the way, who make this breakfast?"
Raina : "It's me...why?"
Lizzy : "It don't look good and taste weird. It not like what Jung Ah unnie always make for us. I miss Jung Ah unnie breakfast. I miss Jung Ah unnie.
Nana : "Me too.. Jung Ah unnie always feed me when I don't feel like eating. I'm gonna miss Jung Ah unnie when she graduate from After School." They look sad.
I : "Girls, don't be like this. Never shows your sadness in front of Jung Ah. She might be sad to look at you guys like this." I told them, but I couldn't even control myself when thinking that Jung Ah will leave me.
 
 
Just then..."bbaaammm" .. the sounds of someone entering the house startled us.
"Jung Ah unnie!!!" Nana, Lizzy and Eyoung run toward Jung Ah.
 
 
Lizzy : "Jung Ah unnie! I miss you" They give Jung Ah a hug.
Nana : "I miss you too unnie? Where are you going? We are so worried about you. Today Raina unnie make breakfast for us. But it taste bad..yuck! haha... and you know what unnie, bla bla bla bla.." Nana keep talking, but no respond from Jung Ah. What wrong with her?
Lizzy : "Unnie, let join us for breakfast."
Jung Ah : "It's okay. I don't feel like eating. I'm not hungry. I'll be in my room" Jung Ah answer coldly.
Nana : "Oh come on unnie, join us for breakfast" Nana pull Jung Ah hands.
Jung Ah : "Im Nana!! Don't you understand what I told you? I'm not hungry! Why are you forcing me when I've said no!" Jung Ah raise her voice to Nana, make her shock and almost cry. I stood up from my seat and walk toward them.
I : "Why are you scold her? She just ask you to join us for breakfast. If you don't want to, just say it. You don't have to scold her!" I was a bit disappointed with Jung Ah. She never raise her voice before.
Nana : "Kahi unnie, don't say that to Jung Ah unnie. It's my fault."
I : "Kim Jung Ah, I don't like you being like this" I looked into Jung Ah eyes.
Jung Ah : "Why you care?! Just mind your business unnie, don't care about me!" *bbaaammm* She slamming the door. I just couldn't say anything. Her word somehow hurting me. I turn to look at Nana and Lizzy, they was crying.
 
 
 
--Jooyeon point of veiw--
 
 
What's wrong with Jung Ah unnie? She's not like Jung Ah unnie that I use to know. Why did she mad at Nana like that?
"Nana ahh, don't be like this. Jung Ah unnie don't mean to scold you. Don't cry okay?" Uee trying to comfort Nana. "It is not like that Uee unnie. I'm not crying because Jung Ah unnie scold me, but I'm sad to see Jung Ah unnie like that." Nana crying on Uee shoulder.
"ahh I forgot to clean my room... Clean this up after you done okay guys?" Kahi unnie didn't even touch her breakfast and walked into her room.
 
 
 
--Kahi point of view--
 
 
"Jung Ah....." What's wrong with her? Why she act like that? Is she sad because of that graduation thing? Did she mad at me? What have I done? I couldn't control my tears, silently my tears are falling down on my cheeks. *knock knock* "Kahi unnie.."  I quickly wipe my tears away and walked to the door.
 
 
I : "What's wrong Jooyeon ahh?"
Jooyeon : "They are waiting for you for breakfast"
I : "Just count me off, I'll skip it. My stomach isn't feeling good today."
Jooyeon : "But Kahi unnie...they refuse to eat without you."
I : "But......"
Jooyeon : "Please Kahi unnie, we know you didn't eat anything since last night. We are worried about you unnie" I looked at Jooyeon.
I : *sigh* "Arasso.." I walked with Jooyeon to the kitchen and sit in my chair. "I'm here now, so please eat your meal"
All : "Eat well Kahi unnie..."
 
 
"bbaaammmm............!!" Jung Ah come out from her room with her luggage.
 
 
Raina : "Jung Ah unnie, where are you going? Why are you bring all you stuff?"
Jung Ah : "I'll stay with my parents."
Nana : "When you will come back here?"
Jung Ah : "I won't come back to this hostel anymore."
Lizzy : "What?! But why unnie?"
Jung Ah : "I'll graduate soon anyway, so I decide to stay with my parents since HyunSoo will start working in Japan...... I'll go now, HyunSoo already wait for me. Take care yourself, bye." She didn't even look back and just leave us dumbfounded.
 
 
I can't say even think anything. Everything happen so fast, without I realize, Jung Ah already leave the hostel. I feel like my heart being tear apart. Kim Jung Ah..... If you only know how much I wanted to hold your hand and make you stay, if you only know how much I cried inside..........
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I lie down in my bed and looked at my photos with Jung Ah. She so beautiful with her eyes smile here. Now almost a week Jung Ah left hostel and I miss her so badly.
 
"Kahi unnie, what will you do if you are not After School member?" She suddenly asked me. "I wanna be professional dancer or maybe manage company like Pledis haha. How about you?" I asked her back. "I wanna be trainer at your company then, if you become dancer, I'll join you haha." She laid her head on my lap and I caress her hair. "Why you wanna do that?" "Because I wanna be close with you. I wanna be your bestfriend. Don't you want to be friend with me unnie? If you wanna know, I am caring okay haha" She laughed at me.
"Geez~" I pinch her nose gently. "If you wanna be my friend, promise me that you won't leave me okay?" "I pomise!! I won't leave you. You are my favorite unnie ever! Well.....maybe for now hahaha"
 
These memory..........we are so happy back then. "You lied!" I whispered, staring at her picture and cried myself. "Kim Jung Ah...I miss you babo yaa"
I reach out my phone and dial her number. As expected, she won't answer my call. Or maybe she already sleep and didn't hear my call? What should I do?? "Ahh HyunSoo!" I remembered about Jung Ah sister. Then I quickly call her.
 
HyunSoo : "Hello..." She picked up her phone.
I : "Hello...HyunSoo??"
HyunSoo : "Ohh Kahi unnie...annyeonghaseyo..how are you unnie?"
I : "I'm fine, how about you?"
HyunSoo : "I'm doing good....by the way unnie, why did you call me? Any problem?"
I : "Ahh sorry for disturb you at this time. I just wanna asked you if Jung Ah was there?"
HyunSoo : "Yeah she's here. Why unnie?"
I : "Nothing...unnie wanna asked her something, but she didn't pick up her phone. It's okay then, maybe she already sleep. I'll call her tomorrow."
HyunSoo : "But unnie, I don't think Jung Ah unnie was sleeping. I can see her light still on. You want me to call her?"
I : "No....It's okay. I'll give her call again later. Sorry for disturb you HyunSoo ahh.... Good night..."
HyunSoo : "Good night unnie..."
 
So she really don't want to answer my call.... She avoiding me?? But why..........?