Chapter 3

When You Gone

 

--Kahi poin of veiw--
 
*Cough cough* Who are coughing at this time? I woke up in the middle of night (rather morning) because hear the sound of coughing from someone in the kitchen. And it was Jung Ah.
 
I : "Jung Ah?" She was surprised to see me standing behind her .
Jung Ah : "Uhh K..k..Kahi unnie" She stutter call my name.
I : "What are you doing? I heard you cough earlier. Are you sick?" I pat her back slowly.
Jung Ah : "I just coughing unnie. I'm okay, don't worry. Sorry for woke you up. My cough must disturb your sleep right? I'm sorry" 
I : "Are you sure you're okay?"
Jung Ah : "Why? You don't believe me?" 
I : "I want to believe you, but you really don't look good now. Your face look so pale and you look weak" I caress her cheeks.
Jung Ah : "I don't believe this! You don't know why I am be like this? This is because of you unnie! You keep force me to practice and practice. I'm tired! I am human not a robot." She glanced at me.
I : "Hehe sorry, but we need to practice more for our comeback. You must be tired right? I forgot that you are halmeoni! I wont ask you to practice after this halmeoni ...haha...but you are fine right??"
Jung Ah : "Yahh I'm not halmeoni" Jung Ah pout. "Don't worry unnie, I'm not gonna die yet haha" She laughed at me.
I : "Yah Kim Jung Ah! Why are you saying like that? I don't like it okay!!!" I stared at her. I don't like Jung Ah jokes like that. It scares me.
Jung Ah : "Okay okay I give up. Haha"
I : "Let me take you to your room. You need to rest"
Jung Ah : "Kahi unnie..." She hold my hand.
I : "Uhh why??" I looked at her.
Jung Ah : "Nothing...let just talk for awhile here. I miss to talk with you. You are rarely come home lately. I know that you are much popular than other member. Now Uee and Lizzy busy with their shooting. Other member busy with variety show. I'm the only one who have nothing to do. This is not fair! *sigh*"
I : "What's wrong with you babo yah? Don't say that you are jealous..did you?? Haha" I sit next to her.
Jung Ah : "It's not like that unnie.....hmmm" She rest her head on my shoulder. I don't know why, but my heartbeat beating so fast like it could explode anytime. I want to be like this forever!
I : "Babo yaa..."  I rest my hand on her lap. "What's wrong with you??" I caress her hair.
Jung Ah : "I don't know unnie" *sigh*
I : "I've told you right? I'm always here for you. You can tell me everything."
Jung Ah : "Wah! So from now on, you are my pretty diary!! Haha"
I : "If you want to.. On your service miss Jung Ah!!"
Jung Ah : "Hahaha you can be silly too huh Kahi unnie?" 
 
 
 
"What are you guys doing here?" Jooyeon startle me. Oh great! Jooyeon always comes at the perfect time to ruin everything!! I really wanna kill this girl!
 
 
I : "What are you doing here?" I stared at her. 
Jooyeon : "I'm thirsty, that's why I came her to get something to drink. How about you guys? At this time? 3am in the kitchen?? Both of you....." Jooyeon look at me with mischievous smile on her face. 
I : "Hey!! What on your mind now Lee Jooyeon?!"
Jooyeon : "You know what I mean unnie...hehe" Ok!! I really wanna KILL this girl right now.
Jung Ah : "Yahh Lee Jooyeon! Stop teasing us.." Jung Ah pout. "I'm going to my room now unnie. Good night Kahi unnie and dont forget, manager oppa wanna met us tomorrow morning." She said as she walk to her room.
I : "Arasso Jung Ah yaa..rest well okay. See you tomorrow" I walk to my room as well.
Jooyeon : "Hey!! How about me? Geez! Both of you guys are so cruel leave me alone here"
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
"Oppa sorry we are late" I said to manager oppa when I saw he already been there. "It's okay! I just wait like 2 hour here. I never thought you guys will come this fast" He smirk to us.
"Oppa, are you mocking us?" "Hahaha I just kidding. Come on have a seat. You guys wanna have something? It's on me, don't worry" 
 
Lizzy : "They have dukbokki here oppa?"
Jung Ah : "Aigoo Lizzy ahh..you just finish your dukbokki before we come here. Have something else okay dear" Jung Ah pat Lizzy head. 
Raina : "Lizzy, you should open dukbokki stall, so you can eat as much as you want haha" 
Lizzy : "Should I?? Hihi.. By the way oppa, why are you ask to meet us here?"
I : "Oh yeah oppa, why are wanna meet us?"
Manager : "Huh? Why not we have a drink first...hehe" 
Lizzy&Nana : "We can drink too oppa???"
Jung Ah : "Yahh!! You guys wanna sleep outside this night? Then try it!" I saw Jung Ah give slight glance to them.
I : "What's wrong oppa?" I looked at our manager oppa. He's not like he use to be. I know something bad happen, but I don't know what.
 
"Actually I have two news for you guys.. First one is, for the next comeback, new member will join us. Her name is Yoo Ara. I think most of you already know her" He said and Jooyeon reaction was "Oh no!! New member again..*sigh*" I know how Jooyeon feel, she always feel threatened every time have new member join us because our attention to her will decrease because of new member. 
"Wahh I like new member! I hope she's not like Lizzy who are big eater! She always stole my food or Eyoung the mysterious girl, I really don't know how to communicate with Eyoung. I think Eyoung only talk with her guitar. She's weird! Haha" Nana word make these youngest start fighting.
"Yaah Nana unnie!! I'm not weird!" Finally I heard Eyoung voice today. Actually she is a bit wierd haha.
"Hey.. stop it, don't fight here" Jung Ah try to reconcile them. "Kahi unnie! Look at these kids, they wont listen to me" 
"Yahh yahh!! Stop it will you guys? Or else...." I give them fierce stared and make them stop. "Oppa, what the second news that you want to tell us??" I continue my word.
"The second one is..." He pause "You guys might don't want to hear it but unfortunately I still have to let you know about this?" Huh what wrong? I feel uneasy with this situation. I could feel something bad will happen. 
"PLEDIS decide to release one of you guys. I mean there will be one more who will be graduate from After School, and she is................................."