Chapter 2

When You Gone

 

--Kahi point of view--
 
"Heyy!!! Who said you can touch my Uee?" Jooyeon voice out of nowhere startle me. 
"What wrong with that?" I hug Uee more tightly. 
"Ohh come on Kahi unnie, don't be too greedy. You already have Jung Ah unnie. She's yours, just hug her then, why my Uee?" Jooyeon word.... I hope that was true. Jung Ah is mine haha. I let out chuckled myself. "Yahh I said let go my Uee!" Jooyeon pull Uee hand and I pull it back.
"Hey! Stop it! You guys will broke my pretty hands."
"Arasso!" I let go of Uee hands from me. "Jooyeon ahh, you can have Uee because I have my own angel" I run toward Jung Ah and give quick peck on her cheeks. "Yah Kahi unnie! What are you doing?" Jung Ah asked me with her priceless shocked face.
"I just kiss you. Is that wrong?" I asked her innocently. "Arghhh Kahi unnie!!!" She's scream to me as she rub her cheeks.
 
"Look kids, your omma don't like appa. She don't know how much appa love her. Ahhh so sad *sigh*.. hihi" They might think I was joking with my word. But I'm not! I do love her. It might be better for me if they are think that way. "Do you hate me that much Kim Jung Ah?" I hug Jung Ah from back and I could smell fragrant scent from her perfume. It feel like heaven!
"Unnie stop it will you? It embarrassing you know!" Jung Ah struggled from me, but I hug her more tightly. "Kahi unnie, I can't breath!" "Okay, kiss my cheeks and I'll let you go haha" 
"Yahh what are you doing Kahi unnie! Stop teasing me. You better go to shower, because you're so smelly now" Jung Ah pout to me "What??? Yah Kim Jung Ah!!"
"hahahahaha...."
I love this kind moment. Everyone fooling around and laughing. The smile on their face, I wanna stay like this forever.
 
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
"I'll be in my room guys" Kahi left her member who are exhaustion from their schedule today to her room.
 
Lizzy : "Jung Ah unnie, what will you make for dinner? I'm hungry! Can you make me dukbokki? I love your dukbokki hehe."
Nana : "Oh no! Not dukbokki again!!! Make me jajangmyun Jung Ah unnie"
Jung Ah : "I will make it if you guys help me? Will you?"
Jooyeon : "I'm not gonna eat, so I wont help you" Jooyeon run to her room.
Uee : "Don't look at me unnie, I have to study my script hihi" Uee grab her stuff and run to her room.
Eyoung: "Sorry Jung Ah unnie, I want to practice more."
Nana : "I'm sleepy" *stick her tongue out*
Jung Ah : "Hey..so who gonna help me? You guys so cruel!" Jung Ah pout.
Lizzy : "You can ask Kahi unnie help you." Lizzy peck on Jung Ah cheeks and run to her room.
Jung Ah : "Geez...arasso!"
 
 
 
--Kahi point of veiw--
 
Ughh today schedule is tiring! I sigh as I lay back on my bed. I climb out my bed and reach my guitar. 
*Knock knock* Aishh..what's now! These kids never let me alone. I'll make sure to scold at those who dare to disturb me now no matter who!
 
I : "Who is that??!"
Jung Ah : "It's me Jung Ah..can I come in unnie?" That familiar husky voice...Kim Jung Ah! I grin myself and forget my intention.
I : "Sure babo yaa.."
Jung Ah : "Unnie, what are you doing?"
I : "Nothing, just write new song. You want to hear it?"
Jung Ah : "Of course! I would like it unnie" She sat next to me.
I : "Really?? Ok.....here you go!" I start to play my guitar.
 
♫♫There’s no need for words
Deep inside of my eyes it’s clear and full
Of my feelings towards you
Would you give me your heart, that was whisperingly hid
Hold my hands
I will never let you go
I will wait for you, and only you
 
When I fall
It was love at first sight
Cuz when I fall
I already fell in love
It feels as if the time has stopped
It’s as if I’m on top of the world
I’m falling in love with you
 
At your smiles, I dream
I don’t ever want to wake up from the sweet happiness
I’m happy with the sweetness,
So I don’t want to wake up.
Can you feel it?
Please accept my heart.
I wanna call u ma boo
Could you give me your heart?
I’ll always treasure it 
I will wait for you, and only you ♫♫ 
 
Jung Ah : " Kahi unnie, your song.....you make me fall in love with you hihi" She hold my hand. Park Kahi, this is the right time for you to confess your feeling to her.
I : "Jung Ah yaa....I have something to tell you" I hold her hands and looked into her eyes.
Jung Ah : "Err..what's wrong with you Kahi unnie? You scare me unnie hehe"
I : "I....I....Lo.."
Jung Ah : " Kahi unnie! I just remembered something." She cut my word. "You know unnie, Hyunsoo told me her friend falling in love with her best friend. You know what funny thing is? Her best friend is a girl too! Haha how come one girl falling in love with other girl? That's funny right unnie? Hahaha" She laughed.
I : "Oh really? Hahaha" Awkward laugh from me.
Jung Ah : "Ohh yeah by the way, what are you going to say just now unnie?"
I : "Huh?? Err nothing..just forget it. I don't remember what I'm going to tell you. Maybe I am getting old now *sigh* hehe" How can I say that I love her now? She might think I am crazy.
 
 
"Jung Ah unnie!! I ask you to call Kahi unnie, but you end up staying here! We are starving" Lizzy suddenly went into my room.
"Aigooo mianae Lizzy ahh. Kahi unnie, I came here to ask you for help me preparing dinner for kids. Mind to help me?"