Chapter 8- Hyung Part II

Our Little Sister Is Inlove?

~RECAP~

 “________, came out here in the living room. Your friend is here, he’s looking for you. He said he has something to talk about” Hyunseung said

“eh? HE? Who’s that guy? Who could that be? It is supposed to be SHE right? My only friend is Kim. Hmmm maybe it’s just my classmate.” You said

“Maybe It’s Key” Yoseob whispered to your ears.

“~!err! stop oppa” you said

Then you came out from the kitchen and headed to the living room.

“You? Why are you here?” you were shocked as you saw him sitting at the living room.

~ End of RECAP~

“Why am I here? I’m just visiting my “friend”, is there anything wrong?” Minho said emphasizing the word friend while sitting pretty on the couch in the living room.

“Oi, little sis, don’t treat him like that. You’re being rude to your friend. Is that how you treat your friends? Hyunseung said.

“Aish! Oppa, will you please stop, he’s not my friend” you crossed your arms and rolled your eyes.

“Ahmm, Minho, I’m sorry for her behavior. She’s acting too rude and childish, you know. I apologized.” Hyunseung said as he’s on his way to his room.

“No, it’s okay Hyung, I’m really used to it” Minho said to Hyunseung then he looked at you smirking.

“How dare you call my brother Hyung huh?!” you’re not even close.” You were shocked about how he called your brother. He’s acting so kind in front of Hyunseung.

“Pssstt… ______, I said to him that he can call me Hyung” Hyunseung looked back and then headed to his room.

“Aish! What’s the hell on you?!, you’ve brainwashed my brother” you said . “So tell me, why are you here?”

He sat besides you and you “Don’t get me wrong Huh! I am not here to be friends with you”

“So am I” you rolled your eyes and sat away from him but he holds your hand. His strength is much stronger than yours so you have no choice, you stayed sitting beside him.

“Will you please tell me why you’re here?. You said

“Okay. I would like you to know that I am not the one who broke your chair” Minho explained.

“Oh! Really? Liar!” you said “If it is not you, then tell me who did it.”

“I don’t think you should know.” He answered

“See? You’re lying. If you’re not the one who did it, you can or you should tell me whose responsible for that” you said.

“Okay! It’s Seohyun. Jang Seohyun.” Minho said.

“But—why? Why did she do that? For what reason?” you asked Minho who were staring at you.

“I don’t know.” Minho answered “ I just heard her talking to her friends this morning about that thing”

“But--- I wonder why she did that thing?” you uttered. Minho remained quiet and sit back on the couch where he is sitting before sitting beside you.

“I’m sorry for blaming you this morning about that” you said.

“I hope I cleared out everything” he said

“Yes” you nodded.

“I’ll better go, tell “hyung” that I’ve already left okay?” he said smirking “bye “friend”” he said emphasizing the word friend.

“we’re not friends!, just go and leave!” you said.

“Minho, are you leaving? Stay for a while, join us for dinner” said Hyunseung who just came out from his room

“eh?” Minho and you said in unison.

“Yes, Is there anything wrong about that? I think our dinner is ready” Hyunseung said “come on!_______, bring your friend to the dining room”

“Ahmm, no problem Hyung.” Minho smiled at Hyunseung and then looked at you “Well I guess I should eat dinner together with you friend” so where’s your dining area?” Minho said smirking at you

“Aish~! Okay!. You can have dinner with us but you’ll be poisoned” you smirked at him

“Poisoning me? Are you joking? That thing won’t happen. Your Hyunseung oppa, or should I say Hyung is here, so there’s no that way you can do that” Minho whispered to you.

“Wow! Acting like that is like we’ve exchanged position huh. I am the visitor and you’re his real sibling huh” you replied. He just smiled.

 

-------dinner time---------

“Wow! You really cooked very well Yoseob oppa. You’re the best” you gave him two thumbs up

“I already knew that, you know” he jokingly said “but thanks little sis”

“Aish.. I’m just kidding” you said

“Eh? But you said----“ he pouted

“I’m just kidding oppa.. Of course these foods taste good” you smiled at him

“Yes, these taste good” Minho spoke who is sitting beside Yoseob (opposite of your chair). Miho looked at you but when you saw him , you looked away and rolled your eyes on him.

-------after dinner---------

 

You’re done eating dinner together with your two brother and Minho

“I think I should go now. Thanks for the dinner” Minho decided to go home

“Okay, until next time” Hyunseung said.

“There’s no next time” You rolled your eyes.

“Yes Hyungs! I’ll be back” Minho said at Yoseob and Hyunseung and then get in his car then left. He smiled at you before leaving but, you just rolled your eyes again (haha)

 

*********

The three of you were sitting on the living room waiting for Kevin. He said that he’ll be going home late because of their project in school. You are watching Ulzzang Shi dae in the living room while Yoseob and Hyunseung are talking.

“Wow! I think I had a crush on one of the contestants” you giggled like a fangirl

“Wow! Our little sister has a crushed already? It’s a miracle” Yoseob said

“I thought you’re going to say that you had a crushed on Minho” Hyunseung laughed.

“Aish! That’s I-M-P-O-S-S-B-L-E!!!!!!” you said

“Hmmm… Really? How about Key?” Yoseob intrigued

“Nah! So as to him” you replied and then looked back on tv.

“And who’s that Key banana boy?” Hyunseung asked Yoseob.

“Ah.. Key? He’s the one who drove _________ here from school” Yoseob explained.

“Oh I see. Seems that ______, has many friends huh?” Hyunseung said

“No, they’re not” You said without looking at them and still focusing on the television screen watching Ulzzang.

“ Ows?? If they’re not your friends, maybe “suitors”? Hyunseung said emphasizing the word Suitors.

“Oh common, that thing won’t happen. That can’t be.” You replied without looking at him.

“We never can tell” he said

“WOW!  Park Sang-il is soooo handsome” you giggled. Ignoring what Hyunseung said.

“I am more handsome than Him” there he goes again, Hyunseung

“Whatever” you just rolled your eyes.

“Wait----- Sang-il? You said Park Sang-il right? Yoseob asked you who was busy playing on his psp while Hyunseung is teasing you a minute ago.

“Yes oppa. Why?”

“He’s my classmate” then he looked at the television “yes that’s him” he points at the television

“What? Really?” you asked him you were kinda shocked about what he had said

“Yes!” he nodded.

“Okay” you said not as shocked as before. As if you don’t care at all that Sang-il is Yoseob’s classmate.

“Eh? Okay?” I thought you were going to ask for his contact number or some infos about him or what but, why “Okay” only. I thought you like him” Yoseob asked confused

“I’m just his fan oppa, not a stalker or lover. I just like his looks okay.” You said

“hmm. Okay” he nodded and then go back playing PSP

“Why? Is it because you already had a crush on someone else?” Hyunseung interrupted, teasing you again.

“Aish! Oppa, I Don’t have any!” you shook your head

“Are you sure?” he said smiling raising his eyebrow.

“Hmmm.. I’m tired. So please don’t ask me some nonsense questions okay. Good night.” You walked out from the living room and headed to your room.

“Ahemm. Escaping is not a good thing. “ you heard Hyunseung’s voice in the living room as you closed your door.

 

“Hey! Banana boy.” Hyunseung said.

“What is it Hyung. I’m busy playing here.” Yoseob said

“I have a question.”

“what is it Hyung, Go ahead” Yoseob said still focusing on his PSP

“Do you think Minho has feelings for our sister?”

“Eh? How do you say so? I thought they were only friends”

“How do I say so? It is because I feel it. You know, a funny thing happened earlier, when Minho came here” Hyunseung smiled as he remembered that thing that he was saying.

“Eh? What is it?”

“He’d mistaken me as __________’s boyfriend” Hyunseung laughed

“Really?” How? Why?” Yoseob asked excitedly and put down his PSP and started to listen.

 Then Hyunseung started to tell Yoseob what happened.

                     This evening, I saw him standing in front of our gate. At first I thought he was spying, and then when he saw me ,he was kinda shock. But then he walked towards me and said------“ Hyunseung didn’t get to finish what he’s saying because he burst out in laughter.

“Hey! Hyung, plese tell me what happened next? Wht did he say?. Please continue your story before laughing.” Yoseob said waiting and then pouted his lips.

“Then he said, You’re ________’s boyfriend right?” he asked” he asked me that, then I was shocked and then I laughed at him (Hyunseung continued his story). Then he gave me an eh-why-are-laughhing-at-me look. Then when I noticed that he was confused I told him  “Yo! Man, I’m not her boyfriend. I’m her brother.”

“Woah, really? You’re not her boyfriend?” Minho asked me when I told him that I’m not ________’s boyfriend.

             “I noticed that his facial expression had changed. Imagine, Minho---- that cool guy became cheerful when he found out that thing, he’s like a child, he’s funny” Hyunseung said

“wow Hyung, Minho is like Key! He also had mistaken me as _________’s boyfriend this evening when he drove _______ here.” Yoseob remembered what had Key asked him

Then Hyunseung looked at Yoseob and they’ve met eyes and both said in unison “Smell something sweet” and they both laughed

“Wow! Hyung. You’re thinking what am I thinking!” Yoseob clapped his hands

“I guess so” Hyunseung smiled.