Chapter 3- You're Late!

Our Little Sister Is Inlove?

 

~RECAP~

“oh its okay.. Never mind that. But remember that I’m not a gay okay. I want to clear it to you. I’m not” he said smiling at you

“look at Key, it is the first time he smiled like that, hmm, I smell something fishy” Jonghyun said

Then the class teased the two of you that made the two of you blushed.

~End of recap~


“You look good together” Jonghyun said.

“Eh?” Key said

“No way, that’s impossible. I hate boys you know” you blurted out

“Mr. Choi! You’re late again!” you heard your teacher yelled at someone. Then you saw a guy who entered the room without saying anything or at least greeting the teacher, as if he was a king. Then as you were watching him, you noticed that he’s coming towards you.

“Teacher!  Who is this?!” he looked at the teacher then pointed you.

“Hey!” he slammed the table in front of you then he said “who permitted you to sit on my place huh?” then he smirked at you “Don’t you know that this seat is mine. Only mine! Get up!” he yelled

“What the?! Who are you anyway?” you stand up from your seat or should I say from his seat. “Ms. Uhmmm.. ms.. whatever.. Our teacher told me to sit in this chair!” you said realizing that you don’t even know the name of your teacher back then.

“Well, well ,well, it is my seat. I guess you’re the transferee right? Well, if you don’t know, I’m Choi Minho, the leader of SHINee and this seat is only mine.” He moved his face closer to you then he smirked, “no one is allowed to sit in this chair, understand?” he whispered

“Baka! Fine! You’re too wordy Mr. Choi! You don’t have to say so many things, just get to the point !. Leader! Leader?! ( you rolled your eyes) Leader of what? SHINee? What’s that? What a name ! It’s Kirai! In other words It’s Ugly.” You said without realizing what you were saying because you’re totally mad at him. Your words and attitude (being tough) made him mad at the same time shocked because this is the first time that a girl insulted him not only him but SHINee, and this is also the first time that a girl who happened to be his classmate confronted him.

Minho’s P.O.V

What’s with her? Didn’t she knew who is she talking to? And she insulted us, we --the SHINee

SHINee? What’s that? What a name ! It’s Kirai! In other words It’s Ugly.”  Her words echoed in my ear. It is not ugly! It’s cool. We are the Shining SHINee!

“_________, stop that,” Key spoke from behind. “You can sit her in the vacant seat beside me” he said to that girl.

Key Know this girl? Why ? how come?. And he’s still being nice to her after he heard the insult of that girl? After insulting us? Key What’s on you? I want to asked Key why did he do that? But I became  speechless.

what’s her name? ______? Yeah.. that’s it as what I’ve heard from Key a while ago..  Watching her face, she’s pouting and her eyebrows are about to meet makes me mad but at the same I noticed that a small smile appeared on my face. Yes, I think I have to admit she’s cute at that time. Aish~!!! This is wrong. I must hate her for insulting us, and yelling at me like that. I snapped out of my thoughts then I said.

“Hey! _______! I’m the leader of the Shining SHINee---the kingkas of this university. I think you should look at the things around you and be careful with your words. You’ll never know what’s awaiting  on you.” I smirked , I didn’t really mean to say those words at her but they just came out from my sharp mouth, Yes, I have to admit it.

Then she said  without looking at me, she’s now sitting on the seat besides Key “I don’ care, just say what do you want to say. It doesn’t matter, but if you wanted the class to start, will you please shut your big mouth? Our teacher is starting to get scared” then she pointed out our teacher who were shocked and speechless standing in front because she knew that she can’t do anything between me and _______, she’ll be dead and will get fired off from her job if she opposed me.

“Teacher, I’m sorry for my behavior. Shall we start our lesson. I don’t like to waste our time with this Shining Leader” _______ said to our teacher then looked at me “Just don’t mind that guy, oops I mean the Shining Leader,” she said emphasizing the words Shining leader and then she smirked.

“O-okay” our theacher nodded

I wanted to say something that will insult her also or anything that will embarrass her in the whole class, but for some weird reason I became speechless again. As if something had stop me from doing something like that. What’s that? I don’t know.

The class remained in quiet as if nothing happens. Probably they’re scared to talk about it because if I heard them , they’re dead. Our teacher started the lesson. _______, is now busy writing her notes,  no not only her but the whole class, except me.

“Gosh! Is she really a girl? I mean a normal girl? A lady?. She’s acting like a boy. She is really tough. I whispered to myself as I watched______.

“man! What did you said? I heard that. Why are you staring at her like that, that’s different. It doesn’t look like an evil stare. It’s an IM-INLOVE-WITH-YOU-STARE. Get that?” I didn’t noticed that Jonghyun, one of my friend and a SHINee member caught me looking at ________.

“No way Highway !” words blurted out from my mouth causing  for the whole class to  look at me and then I heard Jonghyun Laughing.

“friend. Are you okay?” the patient, kind and always relaxed, Key asked me

“yes, I think so” I replied then he went back writing on his notes.

~end of Minho’s P.O.V~

~Narrator’s P.O.V~

“_______, I feel sorry for my friend. . . . Minho acting like that. He’s kind actually but for some reasons he’s always like that” Key explained toy you who is sitting beside you

“it’s okay, he’s your friend after all. WhaT!?? He is your friend?” like Minho you blurted out your words that made the whole class look at you in confused.

“eh? Im sorry” you said to all then your eye met Minho’s, then you turned away noticing that he’s staring at you.

“yes, he is my friend. Actually he’s a good friend of mine, he’s my best friend” Key exclaimed

“but how come.. Don’t say that you’re one of the kingkas here, one of the SHINee?” you asked him

“yes, I am. So as Jonghyun” he points at Jonghyun who were sitting beside Minho

“ Oh!” you covered your mouth in shocked and you felt embarrassed for insulting them a while ago, saying that the name of their group is Ugly.

“Gomen. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it, it is intended only for Minho” you said to Key and keeps on apologizing to him. He’s nice to you and you should thank him for that tha’ts why you keep on apologizing to him.

“ it’s okay, I understand “ Key smiled at you and then the two of you went back, writing your notes.

Yay.. Done writing Chapter 3.. what can you say.. Please subscribe and please do leave your comments. Onegai.. Thanks.. . ^w^