Chapter 5-

Our Little Sister Is Inlove?

You woke up early. You decide to prepare breakfast for your brothers. Even though your boyish sometimes, you are really good at cooking.

~after 30 minutes~

“Yosshhii! Well done. Oppas! Wake up! Breakfast is ready” you called them who were still in their rooms.

Kevin is the first one who came out from his room.

“Wow! What on earth have brought you to cook breakfast?! It’s a miracle!” there he goes again, teasing you early in the morning. You just rolled your eye, not wanting to start your day in a bad mood.

“Wow, our breakfast smells good” Yoseob runs through the stairs from his room towards the dining area while Kevin and you we’re already sitting there and waiting for the two.

“Wow! It seems like our dear little sister is in good mood. I wonder why?” Hyunseung smiled as he walked off from his room.

“Yes” you nodded “it is because of this” you showed off your smartphone “thanks for this oppa” you said.

“Wow! Little sis! May I see that?” Kevin suddenly stood up from his chair and ran off towards you to see your new smartphone.

 

****at the University*****

 

“__________, I won’t be able to pick you up here later. I have something important to do regarding our business”, Hyunseung said as you got off from the car.

“Okay oppa. I can home all by myself” you assured him.

“Are you sure? If you can’t I will tell Yoseob or Kevin to pick you up later as your classes ended.” He said.

“No, It’s okay oppa. I can do it. Remember I’m not child anymore.” You said

“Hmmm. Okay. I’m just worried about you> But promise me that you’ll text or give me a call as you arrived in our house okay?”

“Okay oppa. I will. So, bye bye. I need to go. My first class will start in a few minutes. Bye!” you waved at him and started to walked fast going to your classroom.

 

You finally reached your classroom. You stopped at the door. All of your classmates were staring at you and they were all quiet and serious. You took some steps towards your seat then

“What the?! Who did this?!” you yelled in disbelief as you’ve seen your seat that was completely a mess. Your chair and your table turn like puzzle pieces. You can’t even touch it because each piece was coated with tomato paste.

“________, I think someone destroyed it” Kim said as she held your arms and trying to calm you from anger.

Sad to say, it was the only vacant seat in the room. You thought of a person who can do this thing. Your enemy, Choi Minho.

You saw him entered the room, this time he’s not late.

“Choi Minho !!! Are you the one who did this?! Oh crap! Why am I asking you anyway? It is obvious that you’re the one who can only do this thing’ you yelled at him pointing at your completely broken seat.

“________, please. Calm down” Kim said still holding your arms

Minho was shocked, not knowing what you were saying. Then he said “Who cares?” then took his seat, completely ignoring you.

“You’re such an --------- Argh!” you yelled.

Key suddenly arrived at the classroom. He heard you yelling, so he ran fast to reach your classroom immediately.

“What happened? Why is----------?” as he saw the broken seat he didn’t get to finish his sentence.

“Who did this?” Key asked you as he put his hand on your shoulder.

“No other than---- I guess you knew who it was” you said in a low voice.

“Eh?” Key asked in confused

“Her enemy, your friend” Kim said to Key

“You mean. . . Minho??” he asked then looked at Minho who was sitting in his seat while listening in his iPod as if nothing happened.

Then Key looked back at you “But, He can’t do this. I know him. He’s my friend” There’s no way that he can do this kind of thing, I mean this small thing.” Key explained

“I don’t know. But who else do you think would do this kind of small thing huh?!” you said

“But---“

“Where am I going to sit now?” you murmured, knowing that all of the seats were occupied because the number of the seat is equal to the number of students.

“You can sit here at my seat, well if you don’t mind” Key offered his seat

“But—what about you?” you asked him

“The two of us can share my seat, you know, two is to one” he said and then smiled at you. What he had said made you smile somehow.

“Eh??”

“Just kidding. I’ll just share seat with Minho” then he looked at Minho and then Minho looked at him giving him a this-seat-is-only-mine look. (kekeke) “Uh-oh. . . I mean I’ll just sit with Jonghyun” he said then looked at Jonghyun, then Jonghyun agreed to share his seat with Key.

The teacher entered the room, not knowing what had happened.

“Okay class let’s start our lesson” she said as she put her books in the teacher’s table and started to write something on the blackboard. Before the teacher discussed the lesson, you looked at Key then said ”Uhmmm. . .  Key, thanks for the seat” you smiled at him and then he smiled at you too.

As you looked back, facing the blackboard, something made you laugh. It’s because of Key, he still managed to smile as if he won on a lottery even though he was about to feel from Jonghyun’s seat he’s sharing with.

Another funny thing is the teacher doesn’t care at all, or maybe she doesn’t want to scold Key or Jonghyun who were in that position because she’ll know what will happen, she’ll lose her job.

~MINHO’s P.O.V~

I don’t have any idea about what she said. ____________ blamed me about her broken chair which I didn’t do. I want to defend myself and explain to her that I didn’t do that thing but my pride stopped me. I’m the leader of SHINee, I don’t need to explain to someone.! But being blamed by _______  felt like I was truly hurt by her words , and I feel sorry for her though I’m not the one who did that thing. I want to say sorry because I ignored her when she asked me if I did that. I’m a jerk at that time maybe until this time for treating her like that though she’s my enemy. I was about to offered my but I doubt it that she won’t accept my offer because she’s mad at me so I remained in silence listening in my iPod. Good thing Key offered his seat to ______.

 I want to say sorry to her . . . But how? But first I must investigate who is the real one to blame about ______’s broken chair and table.

~END OF MINHO’s P.O.V~

 

Yay.. At last another chapter.. thanks for all your comments.. Hehe.. Plese more comments and I need more subscribers.. Yea!!..