Chapter 6 - Hyung Part I

Our Little Sister Is Inlove?

~YOUR P.O.V~

 

         It was about 5:30 in the evening, our classes for that day ended. Thank God after the broken chair incident. . . uh-oh, I mean the books incident there’s nothing bad that happened. We’ll I think because Minho was absent this afternoon, so as Key and Jonghyun. I really feel comfortable when SHINee is not around, especially Minho.

         Kim and I were waiting for taxi at the school gate. I’ll go home alone because Hyunseung oppa says that he won’t be able to pick me up.

 

“Are you sure you can go home alone?” Kim asked me.

“Yes I can. “ I said “ You know , you are like my brother. He asked me that question too. Same as yours.” I laughed at her.

“Hmmm.. I think that’s good. I’m just worried” Kim said

“Yea!” I replied high-fiving with her.

         Then suddenly a hot and cool car stops in front of us.

“Why are you two still here?” Key opened the car’s window and asked the two of us.

“Ahmmm.. we’re waiting for a taxi. You know” I said

“Oh I see. Get inside. I’ll take you two to your houses” Key offered

“Oh! No way man. It’s okay. Thanks anyway” I declined to his offer but Kim said “Okay! Thanks.. Please bring ___________ to her house” Kim pushed me inside the car.

I was sitting beside Key. Kim is still standing outside and smiling.

“What the heck is with this girl?” I asked myself

“Kim get inside” Key said

“No. “ she shook her head “It’s okay. Our driver will pick me up here. You two can go” Kim said and waved at us.

“Oi, this is not so fair. Get inside.” I said to her but she just smiled and do the Hwaiting sign and their driver came.

“Eh? What’s with her?” I murmured.

“Okay! She left. Shall we go?” Key asked me.

“Hmmmm.. okay” I nodded

--after 30 minutes of Key’s driving---

“You can stop right here. This is our house” I said

“Ah.. Wow. This is not a house anymore. It’s a mansion” Key said as he saw our house and got off from the car.

“Eh? You think so? Well Thanks.” I got off from the car

“Thanks also for the ride” I said. I was standing in front of our gate.

“No problem” Key smiled

       ~END OF YOUR P.O.V~

 

Then suddenly, Yoseob came out from the gate.

“Ohh! ___________, you’re already here?” I was supposed to pick you up.” Yoseob o said. You blushed because you don’t want other people to see you that your brother is treating you like a baby. And Key notice that you are blushing when Yoseob said that. He misunderstood.

“Well, he offers to bring me here” you said pointing at Key.

“Oh! Thanks for bringing ______ here.” Yoseob bowed and smiled at Key.

“Ahhmmm.. No-no problem. It’s okay” Key answered .

“Ahmm . I need to go. Bye _________ and---?” Key looked at Yoseob

“Yoseob, call me Yoseob” Yoseob said

“ah. Okay. Nice to meet you. I’m Key. Okay.. Okay. I’ll go ahead” Key said as he get inside his car.

“wait!”  Yoseob runs towards Key and asked something. You were still standing in front of the gate, and you don’t really have an idea what they were talking about.

 

“Okay, let’s get inside. We need to prepare our dinner” Yoseob said to you as Key left.

“Okay” you replied and headed inside your house.

 

 

~YOSEOB’S P.O.V~

___________ and I were a he kitchen preparing for dinner.

[Flashback]

“wait!” I said to Key and run towards him.

“Thanks for bringing her home” I thanked Key for bringing _________ .

“It’s okay. Ahmm.. Are—you . . . . ahmm” Keys seems that he wants to asked something.

“What’s that? Go ahead. .  . I know you want to ask something.” I said to him

“Are you _________’s boyfriend?” Key asked me and I was shocked about his question. He’d mistaken me as _______’s boyfriend. Such a Funny guy.

“Eh? Why are you laughing?” He then again asked me , he can’t look straight at me.

“No I’m not her boyfriend. I’m her brother.” I noticed that his face gloomed as he heard the word brother.

“Really?” he said excitedly just like me sometimes. Always excited. Yes I know myself.

“NO…” I shook my head, trying to trick him and wanted to see what will be his reaction.

“Eh?” his happy face turned into a sad look expression.

“hahaha… No.. Im just kidding. I’m her Brother” I said

“So you’re not her boyfriend?” Key asked

“Yes” I nodded. “Wait--- why do you asked huh?” I stared at him seriously as if I were a detective investigating something fishy.. Ooopss. Or should I say something sweet..

“Ahmm N-nothing.. I’m sorry. I’ve mistaken you as her boyfriend.” Key said apologizing.

“No, it’s alright.” I said “do you like my sister” I asked him

“Eh? No- No- It’s not like that.” He shook his head

“Hmm.. really?? Man ,you’re obvious you know.” I said

“Yes. Yes. We’re just friends.” He said “ahmm.. Mr. Yoseob I need to go.”

“Just call me hyung instead of Mr. Yoseob. It makes me feel like I’m a old man already” I said and the both of us laughed

“Really? Okay Hyung. Bye!” he said and started the engine


“Okay. Bye” then he left

[END OF FLASHBACK]

“Hey! Oppa. Why are you smiling there all by yourself huh?? Are you crazy?” _____ asked me

“Eh? No.. It’s not that. Don’t get me wrong. I-I just remember something funny” I replied.

“Hmmm. Is that so.. Wait! What did you told to Key a while ago huh?” she asked me again.

“Eh? It’s nothing important.” I replied. Remembering Key’s expression earlier makes me laugh.

“really?” she stares at me.

“yes”

“Your friend is funny huh.” I said

“eh?”

“I mean. Key” I said. “I smell something sweet you know. I thin he likes you”

“err~! Is this some kind of a joke” _____ said and rolled her eyes.

“no it’s not.. Maybe to you..” I laughed

 

“hello! Is ________ already here?” Hyunseung came from the office. Yu heard his voice.

“Aish! I forgot to text him” you said snapping your fingers.

“Yes, she’s already here” Yoseob replied.

“________, came out here in the living room. Your friend is here, he’s looking for you. He said he has something to talk about” Hyunseung said

“eh? HE? Who’s that guy? Who could that be? It is supposed to be SHE right? My only friend is Kim. Hmmm maybe it’s just my classmate.” You said

“Maybe It’s Key” Yoseob whispered to your ears.

“~!err! stop oppa” you said

Then you came ot from the kitchen and headed to the living room.

“You? Why are you here?” you were shocked as you saw him sitting at the living room.

Okay.. another update.. Funny Key. Another Mistake. “boyfriend thingy again” waaahh!! Seems like Yoseob and Key turned out to be good buddies huh. And who’s that guy looking for you? I wonder who he was? Thank you for your comments and for subscribing. Just Wait for the next Chapter.. yea!! Please do  comments and subscribe. Thank you ^w^