Chapetr 2 - S-K-I-R-T

Our Little Sister Is Inlove?

“Ei _ _ _ _!! Wake up! We need to go in our new school!” Yoseob yelled  emphasizing the word “new”

“Aish! Oppa , I don’t want to go to school.” You said ignoring Yoseob and hug your pillow , planning to go back in sleep.

“Hyung , look _ _ _ _ , she’s ignoring me , she said she doesn’t want to go to school” Yoseob told Hyunseung.

“Okay , just leave it to me” Hyunseung said and then walk towards your room.

*knock* *knock* “little sis??” Hyunseung knocked on  your door but no response ,  then he decided to get inside your room.

* _ _ _ _ , sis, wake up. You need to go to school. Nah, you’ll be late for school!. This is your first day remember?” Hyunseung said as he sat down in your bed waking you up.

“Oppa , I don’t want to. “ you murmured and then hide in the blanket.

“Oh come on _ _ _, this is your first day , new school , “ he said “Okay, I’ll give your allowance , name your price’’ he said trying to convince you.

“Eh? Hontou? Are you sure oppa? “ finally you are truly awake .

“Yes, finally you’re awake, how much??. . . Do you want?”

“Uhmm. . . . err! . . . .  Can’t think “  you said acting like you can’t give an amount for your allowance.

“Hmm, seems like my little sister can’t decide? or  She’s just shy to ask for a big amount? ‘‘ Hyunseung said smiling.

“uhm.. I think so? “ you said while playing on your fingers and can’t even look to your brother.

“$1000, is it okay “? Hyunseung handed the money.

“Uhm. This is too much oppa, but thanks. You’re the best” you said and put the money inside your wallet, then you give your brother a thumbs up.

“Okay, I will prepare our breakfast. Your uniform is in your cabinet”. Hyunseung said and then closed the door of your room and headed off to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Actually, you really don’t want to go to school but when it comes to money, oh you will. You’re spoiled after all. I think. After receiving your allowance for 3 days which is $1000, you’ve  prepare for school. After you took a bath, you looked for your new uniform in the cabinet.

“waaahhhhhhh!!!!!” you screamed from your room that spread all over the house causing for Kevin to run inside your room. Yoseob and Hyunseung ignored it because they already knew why you screamed like that.

“Oh! Little sis! What’s wrong? What’s the problem??” Kevin asked confused.

“ Oh crap! This is the problem” you said while holding your new school uniform in front of Kevin’s face.

“Eh? What’s the problem with that uniform”

“What???! You’re asking what is the problem? Look! Oppa! Look! S-K-I-R-T!” you spelled the word Skirt and gave an emphasis on that. “Skirt! Skirt! You all knew that I don’t like wearing Skirts and I-Don’t and I - will-never-wear-skirt!” You said annoyed

“Omo! Take it easy little sis. You’re red now.”

“Aish! What the hell is this!” you said stamping your feet.

“Oi, it’s okay! You’re going to be more cute if your wear that “cute” S-K-I-R-T” he said (teasing you again) and imitates the way you spell the word skirt a while ago.

“Ha!ha!ha! you’re not funny you know” you said irritated “Aish, he’s starting again” you whispered.

“Yeah! That’s the truth. Little sis you should try to act like a normal girl or a pretty lady sometimes. You should try it” he said laughing and then suddenly walked out on your room, he knows that you’re totally getting mad.

“Oopppaaaa!!! Come back here, I’ll kill you” you yelled.

“You don’t have any choice!! You need to wear that S-K-I-R-T” he yelled back and again imitates your voice and the way you spell the word skirt.

“Oppa , I hate you, you’re starting again” you yelled at Kevin.

“_________! Get down in here, it’s time for breakfast’ Hyunseung yelled.

“aish! Oppa, the skirt!” you yelled

“You need to wear that uniform, it’s in the school policy”

“but---“

“Okay little sis, I can’t do anything about that the uniform or the skirt but I think another $1000 will settle this problem” Hyunseung really knew your weakness (hehehe)

“Okay! Fine. I’ll wear this damn. Argh~! Eewie uniform just because you said so” you yelled

 

---At school- - (Seoul University)

‘’Okay ________, goodluck little sis! Fighto!” Hyunseung said. He drove you off to school together with your two brothers Kevin and Yoseob. You’re not speaking and you satred at him

“oh? Why are you staring me like that? Omo! I’m scared”  

Still, you keep on staring at him and waiting for something you shouldn’t forget.

“oh? Do you have a plan to go inside your new school? Or are you planning to stay forever inside the car” Hyunseung said.

“you’re forgetting something. Don’t you?” you said

“eh?” he asked confused

“Oppa, remember the deal. About the S-K-I-R-T” you said

“oops, im sorry. I almost forgot.” He then gets money from his wallet and handed it to you.

“Okay! Oppa, I’ll be going. Thanks again. You’re the man.” Then you got off from the car and picked your bag to find your way to the classroom, then suddenly

“bye! Bye! Little sis” Kevin and Yoseob who were standing at the front gate  waved at you. I think they’re 25 meters away from you

“aish! I totally forgot my two beloved brothers” you whispered.

“eh? Why are you two still standing there. Let’s go inside and find our classroom’ you yelled at them and they laughed. “what are you laughing at?” you yelled again, not noticing that students who were entering the campus and also the students who were already inside the campus were staring and others are laughing at you.

“Nope. “ we decided that we will enroll in different university” Yoseob said “gomen sis”

“nah! It’s okay. Our dear little sister will be alright. Remember Hyung, she is a stick thin sumo wrestler I’ve ever known” Kevin shouted that made all of the students laughed at you.

“Oh! ! You’re embarrassing me in front of many people. You’ll see the sumo wrestler that you want later when I arrived at home!” you said to yourself

“I think you should run! Or else , you’ll see! You shouted back at him even though you knew that students around the campus were staring and talking about you.

“Sis! Easy! I think we should go.. okay.. take care ..Chillax!” Yoseob yelled and waved again then drag Kevin into the car.

“Thanks Yoseob oppa” you whispered and then waved back at him.

“oh Man, I think this day isn’t going to be easy.” You said as you noticed that all of the students were talking about you.

“she’s a transferee right? You heard one students talking to another “ yes she is”.

“imagine yelling here inside the campus, what a girl?”you heard  another student said

“is that her brother or boyfriend she’s yelling at?” you heard from another student

You shook your head and said “aish! What the? Boyfriend? No way!! “ you yelled making all the students stared at you again. “sorry! Sorry.” Then you bowed and run to find your classroom.

*after 5 minutes of searching you finally found the classroom*

“Yeah man! I finally found it” you jumped as you found your classroom. Room 143 (kekeke)

“uhmm.. hello ma’am” you greeted the teacher who was already inside the classroom

“You must be ________- right? The new transferee from Japan?” the teacher asked you

“ye’s ma’am” you replied , you were standing at the door

“Come in, Introduce yourself”

“Hi everyone, Im _________. Nice to meet you all.” You introduced yourself to the whole class.

“Oh she’s the girl yelling at someone a while ago”,

 “yes she is” , “oh ____ is her name” as you finished introducing yourself the class talked about you, some were whispering, chatting, smiling at you and some doesn’t care .

“okay class, she is your new classmate. I expected that you will welcome her and treat her nicely okay” the teacher said. The she looked at you “Okay _______, you can sit there in the vacant sit in the 3rd row, besides Seohyun, the girl with a blonde hair” your teacher pointed the vacant seat besides a blonde girl.

“but ma’am! This is Minho’s—“ the teacher cut Seohyun’s words

“it’s okay. There’s another vacant seat in the last row, he can sit there. It is his fault after all, he’s always late.” The teacher said  “Okay_______ you can sit there”

“thanks ma’am” you said

“you’ll be dead if Minho saw you sitting on his seat” Seohyun said to you

“eh? Minho? Who is he?” you asked confused

“it doesn’t matter” she rolled her eyes then put her iPod on

“fine..” you rolled your eyes too.

“I’m sorry ma’am . I’m late” a boy suddenly barged in the classroom.

“Mr. Kim Kibum, why are you late. This is the first time you came late in my claas.” The teacher said

“I’m sorry ma’am, I’m still tired because of my flight” he explained

Then you thought to yuourself “ I think I saw this guy, I don’t remember”

“by the way, you have a new classmate. She’s a transferee. So be nice to her Okay” the teacher said

“Okay ma’am. So were is she?” Key asked

“there” the teacher points at you

“you!!!!?????” Key yelled when he saw you. Then the whole class tease the two of you “uiiii, destiny?” for some unknown reason it made your face turn red.

“omo! She’s blushing” a cute girl teased and smiled at you. You smiled back  at her noticing that she like your bff in Japan, Yumi..

“you already knew her?” the teacher asked in confused

“uhm.. not actually ma’am” Key said

“eh? He already knew me? How come?” you whispered.

“ okay she’s ______. A transferee from Japan” the teacher said to Key

“ahh..” he said , then he turned to you “ Hi Kristine, do you remember me? I am the guy you bumped in the airport yesterday” he said

“ahhh! Uhmm.. yea! It is you. A.anou.. Im sorry. I thought you were gay” you said shyly that made the whole class said “aww” in ooze

“oh its okay.. Never mind that. But remember that I’m not a gay okay. I want to clear it to you. Im not” he said smiling at you

“look at Key, it is the first time he smiled like that, hmm, I smell something fishy” Jonghyun said

Then the class teased the two of you that made the two of you blushed .

 

Second chpter done! ^w^.. any comment? Please,, I Need your comments.. Minho will appear in the next Chapter. I hope you enjoy reading this.. again Im sorry for my terrible English. I hope you understand.. Comments please.. Thanks .. ^w^