Is that her Boyfriend?

Our Little Sister Is Inlove?

Your classes ended, it’s time for you to go home. You’re walking along the school corridor together with Kim, she is cute and cheerful. She was the girl who teased you and Key early in this morning. You spend the whole day chitchatting with her and the two of you easily became close. You felt comfortable every time you’re with her, because she’s like your childhood best friend, Yumi. She explained everything you need to know about the University and things regarding SHINee.

~Flashback~

“__________, you are really tough” she approached you during your vacant time this morning. “No one dares to opposed SHINee especially Choi Minho, even boys are afraid of him, then all of the girls here in school are chasing after him. He’s the only son of the richest and famous family here in Korea, he’s the leader of SHINee, the 5 kingkas here in the university; they can do whatever they want because of their money. They are the five most popular guys here in the university. Minho  –--- he’s a cold type of guy. He only and always hang-outs with his friends namely Key, Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin, the other SHINee members.

“Yea, I think he’s the worst among SHINee. Did you see how what he did this morning? He’s an argh~! Talking about him irritates me, you know.” You said

“you think so. But I think he’s a good friend indeed. He’s always there for his friends no matter what. They’re solid at each other.” Kim said

Then you asked “You’re a fan of them, aren’t you?”

“No” she shooked her head “not really, I just like the way how they treat each other they were like real brothers” she said.

“Oh I see” you nodded.

~end of flashback~

As you and Kim were heading towards the school gate, you saw Hyunseung at the gate waiting for you already. You forgot that he will come to pick you up from school.

“A-anou.. Kim I have to go, my brother is here. There he is” you pointed at Hyunseung “he’ll pick me up, I almost forgot.”

“Okay, hurry up. Take care. See ya tomorrow” she waved at me.

“Okay bye, bye. You too, take care, Seeyah” you waved at her and then you ran to Hyunseung.

“Oppa” you said then High-fived with him

“oh, Sis how’s your day?” he asked as he put his arms in your shoulder.

“Well. Uhmm.. It’s okay” you said, you don’t want to tell him that in first day, you get into fight. You don’t want him to worry about you so you lied to him

“Hmm.. are you sure?” he asked you

“Yea” you nodded “ so let’s go”

 “Okay let’s go. We’ll buy a smartphone, it is your request right. I forgot to bring you to the store yesterday so we’ll go there today” he smiled then started the engine of the car.

“Wow, you’re the best. I almost forgot that.  I love you oppa” you patted his shoulders.

“Eh? Why not give your oppa a hug?”

“Eww? Hug? Are you crazy? I don’t like hugging guys you know” you said

“Why not, I’m your brother.” He said

“Nope” you shook your head

“Okay”

“Oppa, you know, seems like girls in our university fell in love with you. They’re giggling like fangirls.” You said to him as you noticed that girls inside the campus were screaming and giggling when they saw your brother back then. You even heard some comments from those girls that made you irritated.

“Of course, they will, with this handsome face? All of the girls will probably fall in love with me. That’s not impossible, Its NATURAL” he said emphasizing the word natural and then pinched your cheek while driving.

“Ha-Ha-Ha” you said

“Eh? Why are you laughing like that?”

“It’s a nice joke oppa”

“Ha-ha-ha” he imitated your laugh

“Eh?”

“My dear little sis, It’s not a joke. It’s the TRUTH” again he said emphasizing the word TRUTH as he make an  i-am –handsome sign. (just imagine what it looks like). Even though your brother was serious at all times he loves to play jokes with you.

“Okay fine. Whatever. You Won” you have to admit that what he said is the truth. He’s handsome so as Yoseob and Kevin.

“Good girl” he said

“Yah.. In speaking of handsome. You being handsome and good looking irritate me sometimes” you crossed your arms remembering the girls in the university who were staring at you intensely a while ago.

“Eh? Why? Why do you say so?” he asked a little bit confused.

“Didn’t you get it oppa? Some of the girls who were chasing after you and staring at you, or should I said at us a while ago in the university, have mistaken me as your girlfriend. I heard them talking about that. And some girls seems to eat me alive, it’s an argh~!” you complained

“Oh, It’s that true. I’m sorry about that little sis , I can’t do anything about that. It’s NATURAL” he jokingly said

“IIIHH.. I’m serious, Hmmppp” you rolled your eyes.

“Okay, just tell them that I’m your brother and not your boyfriend okay, so they will not hurt you. And besides I’m always here to protect you no matter what and not only me but also your Yoseob and Kevin oppa are always her. Remember that” you were touched with his words. He is such a loving and caring brother.

“Okay, Thanks Oppa.”

“I’m your brother, so I’ll always protect you no matter what. Besides I’ve promised mom and dad that I will protect and take care the 3 of you.

“And if it’s that, I’ll promise that I will be a good sister to the three of you” you said as you did the promise sign.

“But----- tell Kevin oppa that he’d better stop teasing me or else he’ll get the worst little sister he’d ever had” you said that made Hyunseung Laughed you were already serious just a while ago.

“Yes. I’ll tell him that” Hyunseung said

“Oh we’re here! Better get ready, your smartphone is coming”  he said as the car stops in front of a cell phone store.

“Yay, Oppa you’re the best” you gave him two thumbs up and both of you got off from the car.

~MINHO’S  P.O.V~

Our classes for that day ended. I was standing along the school corridor on the third floor when I saw _______ and Kim walking towards the school gate. Then suddenly _______ runs to the guy whom I think is waiting for her at the school entrance for almost 30 minutes. Then I heard her loud voice,

“Oppa!” she said and high-fiving with that guy.

“Could that be her boyfriend?“ I whispered to myself.  “But wait. Why am I thinking? Anyways who cares. Argh- she’s my enemy! Remember that he insulted me early in this morning. How dare is she treating me that way. “. I shook my head then I look back to where they are but they’ve already left riding in a car.

“Staring and thinking at ________ again huh?” I didn’t notice that Jonghyun was already standing beside me at the corridor.

“Eh? No! Why would I do that?., she’s not my type you know.” I said defensively. “By the way How did you get here suddenly?” you’re like a mushroom that always appears in nowhere.” I trying to change the topic

“Oh come on, I did not said that you like him, you’re too defensive bro.. Take it easy.” Jonghyun said

Yes, Jonghyun was right, I’m too defensive, but why.. ahh.. I don’t want to talk about that thing.

“She’s not your type huh? Jonghyun said while staring at me then he walked away whistling along the corridor

“Yes! I told you. She’s not my type. I will never fall in love with that annoying girl” I said. Words just came out of my mouth. I didn’t mean it. What I’ve said---- I want to take it back.

“You really think so.? Be careful with your words bro.” he looked back and then smiled. As if he knew what’s on my mind. His words made me confused.

~END OF MINHO’S P.O.V~

Key’s already in his house, then he remembered what happened a while ago in the university.

~KEY’S P.O.V~

     I was walking along the school pathway a while when I saw ______ and Kim. I’m planning to give _____ a ride to her home but suddenly she runs at the gate and approached the handsome guy whom I think was waiting for her.

“Oppa!” she said high-fiving with that guy and then this guy put his arms around ______’s shoulders.  And then they left. Maybe that’s her boyfriend.

I saw Kim still standing near the gate, then I came to her.

“erm~ excuse me. Who’s that? Her boyfriend” I asked her

“eh? Who?” she asked

“Oh I’m sorry I mean the guy whose with _______ “ I explained

“ahh.. “ she said then she laughed at me

“Eh? Why are you laughing? Please answer my question. Is that her boyfriend?” I tilted my head on one side, I’m confused

“Yes it is, that’s her boyfriend” she said

“Oh I see. thanks” then I walked and smiled at her fakely. Actually I’m not happy knowing that _______ has a boyfriend already. You know, I didn’t expect her to have a boyfriend because she said that she hated boys. . . well except from his brothers.

“You like her, don’t you?” Kim asked me and then I looked back at her.

“Eh? I said

“Then why is your face looked liked that? As if you’re carrying all the problems in the world” she laughed then said “actually it’s a joke. That guy is not her boyfriend” she said

“You mean . . . . Could that be. . . her brother?” I asked waiting for an answer.

“Yes, she said a while ago that, that guy is her brother”


“Yes!”I blurted out my words forgetting that Kim is still in front of me.

“Oops, I mean Yes! Yes! I’m correct, I’m a genius Yes!” I tried to covered my words but it seems that she noticed my true feelings.

“Omo! You like her!”Kim clapped while saying those words then pointed at me.

“No, It’s not like that” I said “Bye. I have to go. Thanks for the info” I waved at her then I ran towards the parking lot.

“You can’t hide it, my friend seems to be so lucky” Kim yelled at me. “You’d better make an action now, fighting!” she yelled again. It made me smile.

~END OF KEY’s P.O.V~

Yosh.. another update. ^w^.. This is a long chapter I think.. Thanks for subscribing and for your comments, it made me happy.. I need more comments and subscribers,, haha  ..