Chapter 6- The Truth

Our Little Sister Is Inlove?

Minho was walking towards the parking lot when he heard Seohyun’s voice, talking to her friends. It made him stopped for a while as if something pushes him to listen to the girl’s conversation

“Seohyun, your plan was perfect” Minho heard a girl talked!

“Yes! I know that already ________, was very angry at Minho oppa, so as him to _________” he heard Seohyun’s evil voice.

“What? He called me Minho oppa? How dare that girl addressing me that way. We’re not even close” Minho blurted out his words in his mind.

“So, what’s the next plan? Broken chair completed” a girl asked.

“So it means that-- it is Seohyun who broke _____ chair?” Minho asked himself who was still listening to the girl conversation.

“Well, I don’t have any other plan yet. Let’s just see if the things will go on our way” Seohyun spoke.

“Hey! Ugly!” Minho came out from the where he is hiding and faced Seohyun and her friends.

“Oh! Hi Minho oppa!” Seohyun runs into him and hold his hand.

“How dare you call me oppa huh? We’re not even close. And please don’t touch me, you don’t have the right to do that” Minho yelled at Seohyun and pushed her to her friends.

“I would like to ask you 1 question and I need the 1 true answer” Minho asked.

“What is it” Seohyun asked still standing like as if Minho didn’t pushed her or get mad at her.

“Is it your plan to broke ______ ‘s, chair and table huh?”

“No! why do you say so?” Seohyun replied showing that she is not guilty.

“Tell me the truth” Minho yelled

“No, I’m not” Seohyun lied.

“You! Ugly! I heard everything! You’re dead! Watch out” Minho said and walked away.

“I’m not scared at all Choi Minho! You’re mine!” Seohyun yelled. Minho look back at her will an angry face and then yelled

“I’m not yours, and will never be yours! Over my dead body! Remember that.” And then he got into his car and went away.

“I feel it – I feel that you had feelings for _________, even though you’re mad at her I knew it. And I’ll never let you get close to her…. Never!! You’re mine.’’ Seohyun whispered as she watched Minho’s car went away.

~YOUR P.O.V~

Kim and I were carrying these heavy books, as the teacher told us to bring this in the library.

“Aish, we’re so unlucky. Mrs. Jang chose us to bring these heavy books even though there are many boys in our class to do this instead” Kim complained

“Haist” I sighed “I wish after all these bad lucks that are happening to me, I hope this will be the last.” I said.

“Let’s just keep our fingers cross, for that to happen” Kim said.

- - - - - - - - - -*bumps* - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -toogsssssshhh- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*bumps* - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Ouch” I said as someone bumped me from behind that cause all the books that I am carrying to fell off from the floor.

“Uh-oh, miss, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry” a cute guy bowed at me many times. I think he’s younger than me . . . A few months younger than me .

“Let me help you” he offered as he picked up the books that fell on the floor.

“It’s okay, thanks” I replied and also started to pick the books.

“______, are you alright? Does it hurts?” Kim asked me, she’s standing right beside me, still carrying heavy books.

“Yes, I’m okay Kim. Don’t worry” I said.

“Miss, I’m sorry, I’m really, really, sorry! Someone’s chasing me, that’s  why. I’m running” he said as he give the last book to me.

“Ah.. o-okay” I said then someone, a handsome guy yelled at this cute guy.” Hey! Taemin! Give it back! Give it back!”

“Ahmm, I need to go, he’s already here, he’s going to kill me if he caught me” he said smilling at me and then run in high speed.

“Well! Good luck!’ I yelled at him

“Hey! Taemin! Taeminnie! I said give it back to me.” the guy is still running after him.

“Excuse me, miss” he excused and still trying to chase this cute guy named, Taemin.

“So Taemin is his name huh” I said

“Wait --------Taemin? Taemin? It sounds familiar” I said then I looked at Kim who was looking at me.

“Yes” Kim nodded

“Yes? You mean he is Taemin of SHINEE? Am I right?” I asked her.

“Got  ya!” Kim nodded.

 “So, if that’s Taemin, who’s the other guy chasing him?” I asked her again.

“I guess you know him. Who’s the remaining guy? you knew all the 4.” Kim said

“Ah! Onew!” you answered back

“You got it right” Kim Smiled

“Taemin is so cute and cheerful ne? so as Onew!. They’re really apart from Minho’s attitude” you said

“Hmmmm,  maybe. And Key too, he’s also cute and cheerful like the two, well except Minho as what you’ve said” Kim said.

~END OF YOUR P.O.V~

Hello. Another update. But I guess this chapter is kinda boring, sorry..It is because of my homeworks that I need to finish as soon as possible.. But maybe this weekend and next week since we don’t have classes next week( the whole week), I’ll make more interesting Chapters. Haha.. Thank you ^w^.. Please do comments and anou--what would you like to happen next? Any suggestions? I’ll just add your ideas to the upcoming chapters. Thanks ..Please subscribe…. ^w^