[05]

Endless Limits

I'm screwed. I'm screwed. I'm so freaking screwed. I gulp.

"Are you sure you want to come with us?" I say, forcing a smile. I elbow Hyun in the ribs. Hard. She grunts and bends over. My brothers look at her, concerned.

"Hyun has... stomach troubles?" I say inquiringly. Hyun scowls at me and I smile at her. My brothers try not to laugh. Hyun glares. I gulp. "I mean, like.... um. Oh! I told you I don't want anyone to know you're my brothers!"

"I thought you meant like our fans." Kai says. I shake my head. "I mean like everyone." I stick my tounge out at them. "ive-dray." I mutter to Hyun. She looks confused. "ive-dray." She raises an eyebrow. "DO YOU NOT KNOW PIG LATIN? JUST FREAKING DRIVE, WOMAN!" We pull away from the curb, leaving my brothers behind.


I pant as I run up the stairs. It's so freaking high. Like, they have so much money. Why not make an elevator?

"Sorry I'm late!" I grunt as I trip on the ledge of the door. Everything happens in slow motion.

Okay, now if this was a movie, the handsome, cold guy would catch me and we would fall in love. Sadly, my life is not, and probably will never be, a movie. I fall flat on my face in front of crane guy.

"Ow." I moan. Jong oppa runs over to me."Are you okay, Eun?"

"I think I broke something." I look up and see crane guy's mouth twitching. He catches me looking and glares. After he looks away, I stick my tounge out at him. Don't judge! He's just really, really annoying.


Okay, so this is the thing. I know people expect this to be the perfect story where the girl is perfect at dancing and makes everyone fall in love with her. Yeah. Um, no.

I at dancing. Not like as in oh-I-can-do-it-but-I'm-not-good. as in try-to-do-my-brothers'-dance-moves-then-break-a-leg . When the dance instructor says to show him my freestyle moves, I freeze. Uh-oh.

Okay, I'll do that move Kai did. Like, the one that goes left foot, right foot, jump, and...

I fall over my own feet and land on my . The dance instructor is not impressed, and everyone is trying really hard not to laugh. Except for crane guy. His face is like, 'I-am-not-amused.' 

Jong oppa prompts me to do more. "Can you do anything with your hands? Like, the robot dance?" I cringe and try. I look like a demented goblin. The giraffe guy can't hold in his laughter and gives out a snort. My nose gets that prickly feeling, like I'm about to cry.

"I need to use the bathroom." I mutter and run out. I don't even know why I signed that contract. Stupid contract. Stupid Infinite. Stupid life. Stupid...

"Ow!" I run into a guy and splat onto the floor again. It hurts. I don't want to cry, but I burst into tears. "WAHHHHHHH!" Oh, and by the way, you know how everyone thinks girls are cute when they cry? I don't think I'm a girl. I look horrible. Like... this:

The guy I bumped into scowls. "Crybaby." He sneers. It makes me cry harder. I cry for like 10 seconds straight. He begins to look worried. "Um... don't cry! I was kidding! Um... please? Come on. I'll... I'll gove you chocolate!" Now, don't get me wrong. I hate my life and all, but chocolate is like... It's chocolate. It's amazing. I immediately stop crying. He looks surprised as I take the chocolate from his hand and start unwrapping it.

"If it was this easy cheering girls up, I'd have like 20 girls surrounding me right now." He mutters. I look him up and down with a are-you-kidding-me expression. 

"I don't think so, shortie." I mutter with my mouth full. He glares. I smile angelically. I swallow. I stick my tounge out. He scowls. I jump up and offer him my hand. "Thanks for the chocolate. I'm Ji-eun. You are?" He ignores my hand and gets up by himself.

"Don't pretend you don't know me. It's not playing hard to get." I make a face. Someone's full of himself. "Fine, whatever. I'll just call you Mr. Shortie." I wave at the scowling guy and skip off. Chocolate never fails to cheer me up.


'This number is not available at the moment. Please leave your message after the tone. Beep!'

"Hi, dad. I at dancing. I have two left feet, just like you.

I met this guy today. He reminds me of you. He tries to act really cold, but he's really sweet. He gave me chocolate when I was sad. 

That's what you used to do. I miss that. I miss you.

I love you, dad."


"Sorry. Uh.. Stomach problems." I mumble as I come into the practice room again. The hamster smiles at me. With a smile on his face, he looks more like a hamster.

"It's fine. And... you don't need to be discouraged by your dancing. Just practice!" I nod at him. The crane guy speaks up for like, the first time. "Hyung, don't give her false hopes." I take deep breaths to refrain from punching him in the face. "Well, Mr. whaterver-your-name-is, if you're so good, then why don't you try free dancing?" I can''t stop the words tumbling out from my mouth. I slap my hands over my lips.

If  looks could kill, I would be six feet under. There's a tension in the room, so thick you could slice it with a knife. Why must I mess up so badly?


Ooohhhhh, someone's in trouble!!!!

Comment and subscribe!!!