[01]

Endless Limits

Ji-Eun's POV

"Ji-Eun!" My mom calls. I don't answer. I am not a morning person. At all. Once, My brother tried to wake me up. I punched him in the nose. Of course, it wasn't on purpouse. I apologized like 10 times after that. He had a bruise for a week. As I daydream, giggling and lying on my bed under my covers, as snug as a bug in a rug, my mom enters my room. She yanks my blankets off the bed.

"Ji-Eun, come ON!" She commands. "But mom, it isn't even a weekday! I sleep in on Saturdays!" I whine. We have a glaring contest, but, of course, she wins. I don't like fighting with anyone, even if they wake me up in the morning. I'm like the peacemaker of our house. Everyone in my family has a temper. Somehow, I was born without the 'anger' part in my brain. Well, that's what my brothers say anyway.

I brush my teeth lazily, wash my face, and put on lotion. I glance at my makeup, then decide not to put any on. I have not touched makeup to my face since about 3 years ago. Why? Well, that's a story for another time. I look at my wardrobe. I hate picking out clothes. My mom knows that, and she's already picked out clothes for me. I smile and change.


Galloping down the stairs is one of the few highlights of my day. Honestly, I don't go out often, so the stairs are how I exercise. I run into the kitchen and find pancakes. I look at them suspiciously. My mom never, ever cooks pancakes. Ever. Well, unless she has something she wants me to do. I consider this for a moment, then shrug and stuff the panckes into my mouth. Whatever.

My mom walks into the kitchen and pours me a glass of milk. I start gulping it down. "Ji-Eun, I have something for you to do." 'Of course.' I think. I'm still sipping my milk, so I motion for her to continue. 

"I need you to run over to the building and give your brothers their lunch." I choke on my milk. "Mom! They have money, they can buy lunch!" Mom glares, and I sigh.


I stand in front of the SM building and sigh again. The group of fangirls are screaming and shouting. I walk towards them. A car pulls up. The door opens, and I see my brother, Ryeowook. He smiles a little, then scans the crowd. He sees me, and freezes for about a second. Then he tilts his head ever so slightly to the building. I mouth "I need a distraction!'. My brother nods, then nudges Eunhyuk oppa. He  whispers in his ear. Eunhyuk oppa smiles. Uh-oh...

"AGH! MY KNEE! I THINK I BROKE SOMETHING!!!" He screams at the top of his lungs. Everyone's focus is on him. The girls around me won't stop screaming. I walk, unnoticed, into the building, shaking my head and giggling. I wait for my oppas inside. They enter in a few minutes.

"Sorry, I guess I bumped it against something. Yes, yes, I'm fine." Eunhyuk says loudly as he walks in. I smile at him, and he grins at me.


"Ji-Eun, Why'd you come?" My brother asks me. I raise an eyebrow. "Because a certain someone and his brother forgot their lunch." I say, stomping on his foot for emphasis. "I had to walk all the way here, and no sorry? No thank you?" I glare and pout. He smiles as he rubs his foot.

"Fine, fine. Thank you." He says. I hand him his lunchbox. "Where's Kai?" I ask. "Hey, it's Kai OPPA!" A familiar voice shouts. I roll my eyes as I turn to him. "Yeah, whatever, loser." I giggle as I give him his lunchbox. Then I notice Exo behind him.

"Oh, hey oppas!" I smile angelically. My brothers look at me with wide eyes. "My god, it's a wonder how she can change 180 degrees in a second!" Kai mutters under his breath. I jab him with my elbow.

"Hey, Ji-Eun!" Baekhyun oppa beams. "Why aren't you my little sister, honestly." D.O oppa says, ruffling my hair. I look up at him innocently. "I don't know oppa! I want to be your dongsaeng, though! Much better than those things over there!" I point at my brothers as I wrap my arms around D.O oppa. My brothers scowl at me.


"I'm gonna leave now!" I yell. Kyuhyun oppa helps me into my coat, and I wave goodbye to my oppas, Superjunior, and Exo. I close the door behind me. The smile disappears off my face as I walk down the stairs. I hate putting on facades. Even though it hurts, I need to pretend.

I bang into a man and make all of his papers fall. He looks a little... um... how to put it nicely? Uh... scatterbrained. He has clown makeup on his face and yellow hair. I help him pick up his papers.

"Um.. are you okay sir?" I ask nervously. He won't stop staring at me. Awkward silence follows. "Uh... Sir?" I ask again. Suddenly, he grasps my shoulders. I hold back a yelp. 

"You're perfect!" He shrieks. I am now extremely scared. I back up slowly. If I just get to my oppa's practice room...

"The nose!" One step backwards.

"The eyes!" Another step.

"The hair!" Last step...

"Oof!" I fall backwards as I open the practice room door and onto the floor. Superjunior looks at me in confusion as I run over to them.

"Oppa! Shindong oppa! Ryeowook oppa! Help! There's a weird man after me!"


A/N:

I have had WAAYYY too much fun writing this... Don't forget to subscribe!!!